sanhuiofficial.com

Cosplay/Anime/Maid/Neko thread

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
finaltoy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Cosplay/Anime/Maid/Neko thread

Post by finaltoy »

That vanilla pic is so adorable. The costume looks amazing!

lars77
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lars77 »

Zanarkand wrote: I love that picture yeah! Looks great.
We may require more photo's for... Science...

And yeah I will be careful, I have recently stained her by leaving a black babydoll dress on for a whole week while thinking it was fine. I checked a bunch of times and was amazed that it did not stain at all, but while washing I still noticed a stain on the back and below her armpit... Guess I missed them. They are not bad and already fading though, so it will be fine.

I am also thinking about some kind of white layer to protect her. 2B actually already has that, but it does not cover everything.

EDIT: Love her purple eyes, I have the same set but I am so afraid to change the eyes... Even with an instructional video it scares me :|
2 weeks ago: exactly the same story :mrgreen:
PSX_20200512_001555.jpg
But the stains are almost gone in meantime. :D :roll:

Zanarkand

Post by Zanarkand »

lars77 wrote:

And yeah I will be careful, I have recently stained her by leaving a black babydoll dress on for a whole week while thinking it was fine. I checked a bunch of times and was amazed that it did not stain at all, but while washing I still noticed a stain on the back and below her armpit... Guess I missed them. They are not bad and already fading though, so it will be fine.

I am also thinking about some kind of white layer to protect her. 2B actually already has that, but it does not cover everything.

EDIT: Love her purple eyes, I have the same set but I am so afraid to change the eyes... Even with an instructional video it scares me :|
2 weeks ago: exactly the same story :mrgreen:
PSX_20200512_001555.jpg
But the stains are almost gone in meantime. :D :roll:
Oh wow, that one looks quite bad, mine are not even close to that! Glad to hear it is still dissapearing!
Sino - Sanhui 160cm AIO - Review!
Kaori - Aotume 143cm-B - Order page / First photo's
Please visit - The Cosplay Corner!
The Doll Club discord: Click!

DARKSUN
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DARKSUN »

lars77 wrote: So, we count on you, as soon as you get your new doll :wink:
I got a Piper Doll Akira on order. She hasn't shipped yet. As soon as she arrives and i get some good clothes for her I will make some pics to share. I just need to find a good source for anime cosplay type outfits. mainly i'd like to get some cute maid, nurse, office lady, schoolgirl outfits for her first. and eventually some vidya game & anime character outifts too. I'm thinking my new Akira would make a good cosplay as Rebecca Chambers from Resident Evil Zero. Maybe even Ashley Graham or Ada Wong from RE4.
I have a small list of vidya game characters I'd like my Akira to cosplay as eventually.
Current doll: Starpery 156cm Hedy
Past Dolls: PiperDoll Akira 160cm Silicone - WM 155cm DD (TPE) - JY 140cm Huge Boobs Adelaide (TPE) - Starpery 156cm Hedy
Wish List: too many to list
Doll Reviews:
JY 140CM Adelaide
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=101883
Piperdoll Akira 160cm
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=129608
Starpery 156cm Hedy
viewtopic.php?f=548&t=149180

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

Thanks! Yea the purple eyes have pretty much become her main color by now, and I really like them especially in contrast with the black wig. I got another set too that was intended for a cosplay I never got, so I have not really found a reason to even try changing them yet. Will likely look into buying another set of Mannequinfans eyes instead which is much better for variating cosplays and looks. Face is surprisingly soft though and the makeup is sealed, so I don't think it should be that risky except possibly for the eyelashes, but they are easy to fix. It helps a lot to know how the whole eye-module looks too :D

If you got the same 2b suit as I did from Miccostumes then I'm afraid there is a lot of black cloth to cover. I may share some wip pictures later of my solutions to inspire ideas, or we can just take it on discord.

HornedPear wrote: Nord, you're being very stingy with your photos of Aio. Some of us are eager so see more of this beauty :D
I know I know :whistle: I'm having some temporary restrictions when it comes to space and lighting for photography, so I have not been able to take many proper pictures yet. I am however still aiming for a 2 month in-depth review next week, and by then I should make her a more personal thread too with cozy random pictures for anyone who may be interested. So it's coming!
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

serge
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by serge »

lars77 wrote:
PSX_20200416_180235.jpg
:
Wow Your B/W Red photos are superbe !! Especially the first one !! So intense !!

notaflyingtoy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by notaflyingtoy »

DARKSUN wrote:
lars77 wrote: So, we count on you, as soon as you get your new doll :wink:
I got a Piper Doll Akira on order. She hasn't shipped yet. As soon as she arrives and i get some good clothes for her I will make some pics to share. I just need to find a good source for anime cosplay type outfits. mainly i'd like to get some cute maid, nurse, office lady, schoolgirl outfits for her first. and eventually some vidya game & anime character outifts too. I'm thinking my new Akira would make a good cosplay as Rebecca Chambers from Resident Evil Zero. Maybe even Ashley Graham or Ada Wong from RE4.
I have a small list of vidya game characters I'd like my Akira to cosplay as eventually.
:multi: This is very exciting to me. This might be a good time to bring back up the idea of creating a general cosplay thread in Eye Candy so that our non-Sanhui girls can participate. Or even moving this thread there if the OP & active participants are interested, since it'd be such an amazing start. But if they'd want to keep this thread Sanhui-only I'd understand...their dolls seem especially beautifully suited to cosplay :D I just know I want somewhere to share pics of my Akira too once I can get her all suited up...
Nord wrote:
HornedPear wrote: Nord, you're being very stingy with your photos of Aio. Some of us are eager so see more of this beauty :D
I know I know :whistle: I'm having some temporary restrictions when it comes to space and lighting for photography, so I have not been able to take many proper pictures yet. I am however still aiming for a 2 month in-depth review next week, and by then I should make her a more personal thread too with cozy random pictures for anyone who may be interested. So it's coming!
I just wanted to register my interest in cozy random pictures :) and I would love to see your review as well. I hear you on the temporary restrictions...I can go a month without being able to take any pictures and then feel like I have to go completely nuts while I have the chance! Knowing what you have planned, I think we can be patient.

Zanarkand

Post by Zanarkand »

Nord wrote: If you got the same 2b suit as I did from Miccostumes then I'm afraid there is a lot of black cloth to cover. I may share some wip pictures later of my solutions to inspire ideas, or we can just take it on discord.
I've got it off Aliexpress this time, it's a bit of an experiment but atleast I picked one that had a lot of orders and and a lot of happy reviews including some with photo's of the product. So I have a good feeling about it. But, yeah, most likely this will be one of those outfits that will take a lot of effort to put on, and then has to go off again way too quick :cry:

My Nekopara Vanilla maid outfit was completely covered with white cloth on the inside, which was a total surprise but absolutely brilliant for a doll ofcourse. I'll wait for the 2B outfit to arrive and then I'll see if I even want to try covering anything. I might just dress her, make some photos, have some fun, and undress again :razz:
Sino - Sanhui 160cm AIO - Review!
Kaori - Aotume 143cm-B - Order page / First photo's
Please visit - The Cosplay Corner!
The Doll Club discord: Click!

Kandicaine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Kandicaine »

So in regards to the 2B suit (still waiting for my doll it's in customs now)

I was going to have a liner stitched into the outfit but I figured that would be way too much trouble to go through and cost too much, I'm also not much of a tailor myself so I didn't want to attempt it myself.

However after a loooooot of searching on Amazon I came up with the idea of a leotard and I found one that will protect her arms, shoulders, torso and pelvic region

I didn't want to go with a full body suit because that would block to boob window and also be seen in the thigh region (Zettai ryouiki!)

https://www.amazon.ca/Capezio-Dance-Wom ... B01N6G5GWD

This leotard shouldn't block any of the boob window on the front and shouldn't block any on the back and should provide full protection for everything except the skirt. Comparing the two pieces side by side they should fit together perfectly.
Katya - Starpery 167E viewtopic.php?t=158234

I also make music. https://soundcloud.com/illeptik

Kandicaine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Kandicaine »

So update the 2B suit stained the hell out of my doll, no where bad though, just on her back and it seems the only material from the suit that stained was the black mesh, however everywhere else was mostly protected by the leotard
Attachments
20200520_124014-1.jpg
20200520_124014-1.jpg (687.22 KiB) Viewed 1320 times
Katya - Starpery 167E viewtopic.php?t=158234

I also make music. https://soundcloud.com/illeptik

INFORMATIONS