sanhuiofficial.com

Project Cardboard Elf

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Project Cardboard Elf

Post by Fantastic Plastic »

This reminds me of a limerick I know;

“There once was a man named Tim.
Who had made a cunt out of tin.
Though it was precisely designed,
And perfectly aligned,
It stripped his dick of it’s skin!”

:haha4:

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ShadowFun »

Hoshiko wrote:Ah, I meant updates as in further adventures! 0X :mrgreen: Maybe she'll (try to) dispose of the 1/6 crowd to make room for her "true self", or she'll run amuck with them because she does not want to be replaced by a "real doll" XD
(or I would just be interested in goofy pics of the cardboard miss XD)
Haha! Holy crap, don't tell the tiny Minxes that! They are already running amuck around here and if they get the idea that the Cardboard Miss could play too... So. Much. Trouble....

I just aquired some new muscle to help me wrangle the Minxes but I'm already seeing that plan fail. There seems to be only 2 teams in the games around here, me vs them.

Seriously tho, making the CB Miss was a labor of love, especially since I had to do it in secret. I'm sure she will appear in more episodes, probably with Robyn. My little JM elf doesn't get to play with the Phicen ladies since silicone and TPE don't mix. Besides, the CB Miss is a silicone Sanhui elf in spirit. That spirit may be the only thing keeping me safe from a total Tiny Minx takeover.

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ShadowFun »

Fantastic Plastic wrote:This reminds me of a limerick I know;

“There once was a man named Tim.
Who had made a cunt out of tin.
Though it was precisely designed,
And perfectly aligned,
It stripped his dick of it’s skin!”

:haha4:
Ha! For the record, I didn't "consummate" my creation. Lol. Oh my, to think of it. There's a twisted up coat hanger down there I think. Hiding inside the cardboard folds. I must admit tho, while building her it did cross my mind to mount a Fleshlight inside. Way. Too. Complicated.

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ShadowFun »

C. Miss Goth
C. Miss Goth.jpg
C. Miss Goth.jpg (379.94 KiB) Viewed 885 times
This week has brought significant changes to my household, I received my first "big" doll ever. It wasn't the beautiful Sanhui 118 elf that the Cardboard Miss was lovingly created to simulate. However, Cyndi my new Minx, has made one thing clear for me in her short time here, I really do still want a 118 elf. It's time to start saving up again...

The Cardboard Miss in the meantime is getting a new place in my home to display her charms and a goth dress to boot! I decided that my new TPE Minx cannot wear this instant-staining dress ever again but the C. Miss, she laughs it off. What other dark gothy stuff is coming her way? Time will tell. She and I both know that the elf she is meant to be is a dark one. Maybe it's time she dressed the part.

Hoshiko

Post by Hoshiko »

While I love the dress on Miss CB and am happy to see her around ;) lf you wash it several times, you should be safe, my TPE wears mostly black clothes! But that is baby clothes which were washed often, and a pantyhose underneath up over her boobs. (no guarantee, though!)

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ShadowFun »

Thanks for the tips Hoshiko. I'm not giving up on black clothes yet. However, my new TPE Minx has informed me she doesn't like the goth look and was more than happy to give that dress to the Cardboard Miss. I'm going to get more serious with my blacks once I get my silicone 118 elf. I understand that silicone is much more stain resistant. Good luck with your lady in black!

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Generally the price of clothing reflects the quality and colorfastness of the garment :)

INFORMATIONS