sanhuiofficial.com

Can a Sanhui Silicon doll ruin a TPE doll?

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Brucesu
Active Poster
Active Poster

Can a Sanhui Silicon doll ruin a TPE doll?

Post by Brucesu »

It's inevitable...I thought I would only get one doll, but now I'm 100% sure I'll get a Sanhui 168cm with head #32 doll. Problem is my other doll is a WM TPE girl. I'm worried the silicon girl will destroy my TPE doll if they ever got too close to each other. 8O :D :razz:

And does anyone have a doll case? If so do you know the dimensions of the case?
:glou:

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Re: Can a Sanhui Silicon doll ruin a TPE doll?

Post by Studio »

Silicone and TPE can react poorly together, but it varies. You could test your particular dolls, perhaps toe to toe (unless you are very into feet). There are several doll cases of differing sizes, as well as other cases and bags people use. What is your goal for the case?

Brucesu
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Brucesu »

Studio wrote:What is your goal for the case?
Well https://sanhuiofficial.com/ sells a case that looks like a long bench. I was going to put the bench in my hallway or the foot of my bed, but I don't know how long or how wide it will be.

A second doll would be totes cool, but I'm out of space in my room! I have my tpe doll just lying on my queen size bed, so if I get another girl she will probably be lying super close to the other girl.

WaffleAnomaly
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by WaffleAnomaly »

Direct contact would probably damage both dolls. If they start sweating on contact that's the sign to never let them touch.

Though it entirely depends on the blends of both materials.

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

I recommend emailing or PM to Sanhui, they may have different sizes depending on what doll.

Brucesu
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Brucesu »

Yikes, I guess the two girls are going to be extremely jealous, and they will never get along! :0

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

In general TPE can destroy silicone and the results are not pretty.

But seriously I've sent messages to KK at Sanhui in the past few months not just on email but WeChat and response has been zero.

In the current circumstances, noting the banner warning by TDF I would only order through a vendor and ask the vendor if they have had recent communication. I'd be very specific about which vendor I'd choose in terms of ensuring the vendor that I bought from had frequent and close communication.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

INFORMATIONS