sexyrealsexdolls.com

My First Doll

Reviews on Sexy Real Sex Dolls Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
IshuzokuReviewers

My First Doll

Post by IshuzokuReviewers »

Hi everyone

I bought the 150M WM with head #85, gel implants and standing feet. The quality of the doll feels amazing and very soft. She was well packaged when she arrived. I chose gel implants and they move and feel natural. She was really heavy at first but I've surprisingly gotten used to her once I learned how to adjust the arms and legs to pick her up correctly. The YouTube video I saw mentioned putting the legs in a sitting position so gravity moves her or just moving her arms and carrying her from her arms. I was nervous at first but she's not nearly as delicate as I thought she would be. High quality for sure.

After I purchased my doll from here I received an email from them to confirm that all my customization was correct. They also...
Gave me an estimated time for manufacturing and shipping.
Sent factory photos before shipping her.
Let me know there would be small shipping delays due to COVID and they worked on making sure it wasn't too long. It was only a couple days delayed.
Sent me helpful links during and after the process. These were useful for doll maintenance and other tips like storage and accessories.
Overall a great doll vendor and I'm happy I chose them after my extensive research of choosing who to buy from.

Thank you TDF and r/SexDolls for helping me choose!

INFORMATIONS