www.wmdolls.com

WM Doll 157 cm after using 1 time and additional issues

Reviews on WM Dolls Products and Support
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Product reviews and Manufacturer support reviews only.

All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
RichieRichie

WM Doll 157 cm after using 1 time and additional issues

Post by RichieRichie »

Let me explain my story in short:

I got it from a vendor thats not in the vendor list in my country so I put it here, if its not the correct place to put it let me know!

Before I bought this original 157 cm model WM doll, I was under the impression from all the positive reviews and many hours of video and images checking that it was a high quality brand and would last at least 2 years with normal use.
The images below I took after 30 minutes of normal use, only on the soft bed.
I was not really happy with the quality and finish of smaller details like fingers, feet, makeup, mouth, eyelashes, nails ect. and also the vagina was ripped and the anus was ripped.
So I requesting my vendor if they could speak to WM doll and ask why this was and how we could improve and if I could send it back for refund.
WM Doll claimed that I was just too hard on the doll where the anus and vagina ripped but I just used it normally and dont have like a big dick or something and only placed the doll on soft area's and used a condom, so I feel kinda scammed and not very well respected as a customer that was expecting a higher quality product.

I ordered the exact same one as this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHDu_EtPP2o

I couldn't upload any images so I have a link for the folder on wetransfer below, these are the images of 30 minutes after unpacking and using it 1 time:
https://we.tl/t-ZM5mTtFnml

I will add the negative and positive:

Negatives 30 minutes used out of the box:

- The teeth where not colored, and inside of mouth could be a bit better finish (for instance cutting away weird pieces of TPE that not need to be there)
- The lips and nipples where barely/not colored
- Makeup had way less depth then the product images
- The vagina and anus where already damaged and ripped
- 1 finger already broke off/ out of the hole from the main hand metal plate from just placing it in doggy style for 5-10 minutes or so (I dont understand how this is so fragile, the doll is usable right, not just for show purposes?)
- Eyelashes where badly glued on, at least not fully glued on
- The bottom of the feet looked like they razorbladed them at the factory, this is how I actually received it from box
- There is no big toe wire inside (maybe they removed it at some point in the process?)
- The finish on the fingers are bad and the nails are not fully glued on (only small dot which barely keeps them in place)
- 1 wrist did not stay in place and was weak
- I ordered the normal shoulders (on my request) but I got the premium shoulders that I did not want
- On the images online there was a navel piercing but that was not on the doll (not big deal but still was expecting it)
- Along the seems at some places inside the legs there was a white kinda stuff you couldn't rub off, looks like bad ironing they do to remove the seems at factory
- Overall on the body/head there where some minor scratches like 10 or so but they where minor and barely visible
- The thong that came with the doll was 10 sizes too big lol

Negatives 1,5 hours max used spreading over 3 days:

- Another 7 fingers broke
- The TPE ripped at 1 elbow 2 cm crack while I was switching to the next position and moving the doll in place
- The TPE ripped at 1 knee also 2 cm crack while I was switching to the next position and moving the doll in place

Positives after receiving and putting it back in the box after 1,5 hours of usage:

- Shape of the mold was perfect
- Weight was perfect
- Color was oke (could have a bit less red in the coloring to make it look more tan then red skin)
- Feeling inside of the vagina and anus was prefect
- Shipping was perfect
- Wigs (ordered 2) where good
- Feeling of the skin is perfect but I have cleaned it and for best result reapply with baby powder or the skin will feel sticky

My experience and expectations after I have tried the product for 1,5 hours (normal usage and not like WM says that I was too hard) and points to improve:

Overall I would put this one in a lower price category (I payed € 1850,- or around $2000,-) and don't like the fact WM doll blames me for their own lack of quality and finish for this specific doll, if the vagina and anus did not rip and got damaged after only 15 minutes I would have did a partial refund and could have lived with the low quality finish.
The finer details and finish are not good and I dont feel like anybody put an actual loving/professional effort into this for this price, it felt like a rushed job and they need to spend more quality time finishing/makeup.
They also should improve the fingers to solid bars with those round balls you can turn instead of metal wire and should at least solder the wires to the hand plate and not glue them in holes and increase the size of the hand plates and increase the size of the foot plates for improved stability and lesser chance of breaking fingers.
Increase the first cm depth entrance of the vagina by 10% for less ripping at the bottom of the hole, and move the butt hole up some more at a more natural position and also increase diameter of the entrance to about 25% in the first 1 cm depth in the shape of a funnel or something so there are no sharp edges where it will rip as easily as mine did after using it 1 time.
For the cracks of the TPE in the joints after 1,5 hours maybe increase the protection around the metal jointed (maybe they forgot or was barely any on them, I couldn't tell for sure).

Currently its in its shipping box for the past week or 2 and am hoping I can at least receive my money back for the doll, and ship it back the the vendor.
I dont even mind paying for shipping back because the communication with the vendor is good but with WM doll not so good and they keep blaming me instead of being responsible for the issues themselves and should take this as helping criticism and not just an attack on there company.
If the above points where addressed I would buy another doll in the future when quality and finish are improved and WM doll is ready to come with better solutions for problems, it was a bummer because I had high expectations from this brand, I try to help by stating the issues so improvements can be made in the future which will be better for WM doll and better for the customers and for the overall doll community :D

Kind regards

INFORMATIONS