Starpery.com

The Ten Commandments of Doll Ownership

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: The Ten Commandments of Doll Ownership

Post by seagull »

For Aussies (or anywhere else where it's stinking hot), don't frickin take your doll outside.
Getting air temperatures around 45C but the pavers are over 65C, hot enough to some serious damage to TPE

tpefan19
Ex-Member

Post by tpefan19 »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:marylike,
Make and model please.
Jeff
looks like i'm not the only one with this observation... a couple pics would help too. :lol:

Chronotron
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Chronotron »

3# I had posted a little while back about one of my silicone dolls having torn feet near the heel area but have not received any replies. How am I to learn how to fix it in no one can help me?. It's ok Either way, I am seriously contemplating selling both along with everything I have gotten them, shoes, wigs, clothes, etc. They are Sanhui dolls and two years old and the only thing wrong with any of them is the one doll's heels, as another issue I had with the other one worked itself out over time. One has only been used twice with an fc both are very clean and well maintained. Actually I am quite hesitant in selling them but with my severe arthritis, I can really no longer handle them, plus dealing with a death in the family I have no choice but to shrink down my luxuries. I have enjoyed starring at my Full-sized Elf for these years but maintenance, weight and the things mentioned have made for a roadblock. I rather see them go to someone that can maintain their lifespan than to see them get damaged. I am not new to this site I just lost my account passcode and username so I made another one. The price I will put them up for is probably around 1100 along with everything else, pick up only in Ohio. I believe the one I have with the elf head is 5'2 and the other one just body is 5'6 I will have to check my info. I am just putting this out there for now till I take pics and stuff. Either way, I pretty much did follow the Ten commandments.

Alternatives
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Alternatives »

Drain flies seem to think my liquids are the most amazing substance in the world and can't get enough of it. Dirty or not, it's the best lubricant I've ever used. Maybe that's what the flies are using it for?

marylike

Post by marylike »

mwaasp wrote:I guess I have a bit of an existential question around #5. I have one body, but multiple heads. Do they all share a name, or do the different heads have different names? If I get another body, does every combination of body and head get a name? For that matter it almost seems like any combination of normally innate features should, like eyes and wigs, etc.
in order to save money and to experience more dolls
i bought a lot of doll's heads,which i think can make people experience freshness!!!

Ownerfckdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Ownerfckdoll »

tanman9990 wrote:I would be tempted to say #10 is just butthurt that people are willing to invest emotions in something other than stank overrated human. However, I like to have a good belly laugh at people who think their doll is real and think they are more important than real people.

You can't tell me with a straight face that these people are perfectly fine normal functioning humans that are not mentally ill. :lol: :lol: :lol: :haha4:

I also LMAO at the jokers that think Dolls are better than real women. I can't stop laughing at such foolishness. It's okay grandpa, we know you can't get any anyways, that is not women's fault.

If you just want to have a self delusion on your own terms instead with a stank human female. That is less funny but you at least have a little bit more dignity. But don't worry, we are all fools and clowns here. The whole human race is a bunch a clowns. It's why people feel like they need dolls in the first place.

Dude...chill out. I've seen less harsh attacks from feminist doll haters (Any-guy-who-would-buy-a-doll-is-a-creep-thank-god-they-are-out-of-the-gene-pool types) than what i just read from you.

Ownerfckdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Ownerfckdoll »

I could nitpick most of them, but I agree with the critisims of #10. A fleshlight is a sex toy. My doll.. much more than that. At the VERY least she's a sex toy who is better than most women. :glou:

I use a fleshlight, but I have sex with my doll. So there is some type of emotional intimacy there. It may be quite different than with a realgirl, but that doesn't mean it's "less than" necessarily, it's just different. Meaningful in it's own way.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

tanman9990
If you are suggesting that this Gramps has a mental health issue then drop around and have a chat with some of my female friends, I promise they won't hurt you, much!

Zebulon
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Zebulon »

Dai Otaku wrote:
marylike wrote: 1、You shall be able to move your doll. Dolls are heavy – between 50 and 100 pounds of dead, uncooperative weight. They cannot move on their own, so you should be able to lift your doll at least long enough to place “her” on a wheelchair, storage area, or hanging post. Many doll owners forget this commandment and purchase a doll too heavy for them.
Before I purchased my doll, I put water bottles in a huge bag, as many as needed to get almost the same weight as the doll's weight.
So I could find out if I'm able to carry the doll in the first place by lifting up the bag. :D

Wow, I need thought of doing that. Good advice.
Sonja, just a girl who likes it doggy style.
NWdoll fitness model
Bust 36
Waist 23
Hips 34

Aspiring muff diver

Treetinobs
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

10th commandment debate

Post by Treetinobs »

Reading “commandment 10” I think it could be reworded to be more sensitive to the emotional attachment that people have with their dolls, but I also think the underlying message for me was about keeping an awareness regarding your mental health.
“Remember it’s just a toy” could be “remember it is an inanimate object”, as someone else suggested. It’s fine to fantasize and you can get a lot out of fantasy, but if you get lost in the fantasy and end up in a place where you are unable to separate fantasy from reality, you could be in danger in our society.

We are social animals and as doll owners you are well aware of the judgement of the majority on the minority group you are a part of. That many members of society would think nothing of condemning this group as perverts and deviants who would be best kept away from women, children, public restrooms, and generally shunned. So getting lost in a fantasy where you are unable to differentiate your enjoyment of an inanimate object from the experience of interacting with other living, breathing, human beings puts you at risk for being classified as psychologically unstable. As I have described, we’re already on the borderline in most people’s eyes.

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

seagull wrote:For Aussies (or anywhere else where it's stinking hot), don't frickin take your doll outside.
Getting air temperatures around 45C but the pavers are over 65C, hot enough to some serious damage to TPE
It would be an interesting experiment to see how long a TPE doll would take to melt in extreme heat.

Clockwyrk
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Clockwyrk »

This was a pretty interesting read. I didn't actually learn people took dolls so seriously but then it hit me, they cost a crap ton so it make sense and to some, they're seen as more than dolls.

casquetero
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by casquetero »

Just to post the link to the original document (I was the author... :D )
https://thecasqueterofiles.com/the-doll ... ownership/

I know that for many in the doll community their dolls are more than sex toys. I write from my personal point of view - and for the "general" population where doll owners had been portrayed as weirdos. By emphasizing they are "just sex toys", it helps to normalize dolls into a wider audience.
You can check dolls (and sex toy reviews) at my blog: http://thecasqueterofiles.com/

How many dolls I have? Complete list and description of my harem: https://thecasqueterofiles.com/my-doll-harem/

Jelek
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jelek »

While I agree with the posters that responded that our dolls represent more than just sex toys, I think the original author of #10 means, not to lose sight of reality. yes we provide, care for, and even have feelings for them but should be mindful of losing ourselves in fantasy (example: hearing voices from the doll, blaming her for lost or misplaced items, paranoia of the doll...). Maybe i'm just reading to much into #10 or I just misinterpreted the authors meaning and am talking out of my butt lol.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

All things start in the mind.
Owners put serious time and effort into making their dolls look beautiful, keeping them in pristine condition, gaining skills when repairs are needed.

The great writers of literature, artists and composers, all drew on their minds to produce lasting works that would inspire generations long after their deaths.
While dolls may not survive more than a few years, it takes nothing away from what the owners have invested in them.

Should you ever go to a car club meet, do not suggest the word Fantasy to an owner loving referring to their vehicle as She is beautiful :)

INFORMATIONS