sexyrealsexdolls.com

DIY Cosplay wigs or

Wigs, replacement eyebrows and eyelashes, and other hair related items.
Samuel_78
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

DIY Cosplay wigs or

Post by Samuel_78 »

DIY Cosplay wigs or Playing with the idea of buying a finished wig vs making one for my doll.
Would you believe this didn't want to fit in the title space?
So I've been toying with the idea of getting my doll some finished wigs to go with her various outfits. Problem is they tend to be expensive... Mean while there are a number of tutorials on how to do this with a $12.00 wig from Amazon.
Two resources that I' paid for are the Wigs 101 + Wigs 2 Level Up! by Kukkii-san – Tutorial E-Book Bundle – Cosplay Wig Styling. A PDF you can buy from Etsy that explains how to do several wig styles.

For those of us not wanting to pay there are options. The It’s a Hair Thing: Smart Wig Styling Tutorials to Make Your Life Easier! shows 15 wig styles that can work for you if you have the time to spend making them.

Last there is Youtube. Be it a regular hair style or something super exotic you can find someone showing you how to do it.
Hope this helps TDF members looking for something other then the factory wigs. For the wigs themselves I'm getting some 28, 32 and 40 inch wigs from Map of Beauty on Amazon. But you can get them from any suppler that has them in those lengths. I'm ordering them from Amazon because it will be here in under a week then the month it takes to order them from Ebay.

Which reminds me, Alexa add more hair spray to shopping list.
Who are my Doll's?
Chastity Ode Knight (YL170 D-cup, WM#33 head), Chastity's Album and Old eye candy page.
Chastity Knight 2.0 (JY170 H-cup, GU02 head) 2.0 Eye Candy page
Nina D'Hule (retired), Nina's Album

INFORMATIONS