Starpery.com

Artificial skin on top of the TPE skin

Got an idea? Need an invention?
Heaeth

Artificial skin on top of the TPE skin

Post by Heaeth »

Would be awesome to have it inside the doll's vagina to have the same feeling as if it were a real girl's vagina.

But since it's organic, I wonder if we can mix it up with plastic to prevent the skin to rot or use the same technique as taxidermist, but for Human.

Tighes
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Artificial skin on top of the TPE skin

Post by Tighes »

Just reading your post and this came to mind straight away :haha4:
Attachments
2970D330-4F29-46C5-A130-26AAC4E868DF.jpeg
2970D330-4F29-46C5-A130-26AAC4E868DF.jpeg (38.68 KiB) Viewed 1329 times

Heaeth

Post by Heaeth »

Tighes1 wrote:Just reading your post and this came to mind straight away :haha4:
lol

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

Heaeth wrote:Would be awesome to have it inside the doll's vagina to have the same feeling as if it were a real girl's vagina.
Uhh .. can you expand a bit please?
Do you want it smoother, with more texture or what exactly.
Cheers!
... W ..
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Hmmm how a bout then....

"cybernetic organism consisting of living tissue over a robotic endoskeleton"

and now the funniest thing I seen in ages, looking for that short vid

So the concept has been out for 40 odd years, makes a catchy tune as well

but definitely has merits if it can do All this

Anung :wink:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Dyson Soong
Ex-Member

Post by Dyson Soong »

My guess the talking is about artificial skin substitutes
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articl ... skin%C2%AE.

They are not necessarily "artificial skin" but more of a special bandage for people who need skin grafts like burn victims.
A collagen scaffold promotes faster healing by giving the patient's cells something to grab onto and grow on, much like an ivy growing up a trellis.

Maybe the OP knows something I dont. If there is real "artificial skin" out there I would like to know more about it.

Furthermore I can't imagine why you would go through all that trouble of making "artificial skin" and then put it on TPE. (climbs up soapbox)A medical grade product should deserve medical grade silicone.

Unless you keep your TPE in a sterilized vacuum chamber bacteria will grow inside of it, and by feeding it lube moisture and semen (%5 sperm & 95 sperm food(contains citric acid, free amino acids, fructose, enzymes, phosphorylcholine, prostaglandin, potassium, and zinc)) you are accellerating this process.

I have recently seen the a doll for sale in here that was so saturated with organic compounds & bacteria it was literally growing & secreting waste. What do you think those little black balls are that never go away no matter how many you pick/wash off. My soul cries a little if anyone actually bought this doll, it should be trashed. The soft silicone feels just as good, better IMO. If you are serious about your toys & health throw away your TPE! :shakefist:
Attachments
wound-healing.jpg
wound-healing.jpg (32.87 KiB) Viewed 1133 times
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Never fear Dyson, your future descendant Dr Noonien Soong, will solve this issue in 2399 , with Dahj and Soji Asha :thumbs_up:

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Dyson Soong
Ex-Member

Post by Dyson Soong »

Anung Un Rama wrote:Never fear Dyson, your future descendant Dr Noonien Soong, will solve this issue in 2399 , with Dahj and Soji Asha :thumbs_up:

Anung
Actually; Daddy has sent me here to the past to solve the problem. I am currently testing and improving my solution. Hopefully it will be available to you soon.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

Dyson Soong wrote:My guess the talking is about artificial skin substitutes
That was my thought also. When I looked at the composition (artificial lattice and bio materials attached) I shuddered. So I asked wondering if there was some meaning I missed. Perhaps he is using a doll without an insert, thus the lack of feeling. I don't know.

My feeling is that both silicone and TPE have good points. The problem really is due to price point. Silicone now is (generally don't flame me) more expensive. Thus a more serious decision. Costing more it may be cared for better and purchased by those with enough disposable income to appreciate it and take care of it. Legitimate TPE dolls are a lower point, and the TPE clones get down to dangerously low levels. Some take care of their items based on price unfortunately. Plus others treat the doll like a flashlight with legs, bang it roll over and snore. So to me it's not the material that is bad, but the way it is taken care of - or not.

Sort of like the guy who rolls by in a 6 month old car that looks like crap, and the one next to him is 10 years old one that glistens. Neither vehicle is good or bad, just the person maintaining them.

I saw Anung's post and holy crap - that's NOT what I want. Have her talk, yap, spend my money, tell me what to do, mess up my stuff so I can't find it. Ugh. TPE thank-you-very-much or even silicone.

Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

Dyson Soong
Ex-Member

Post by Dyson Soong »

My intention is never to flame or hate. I apologise if it comes off that way. I am very passionate about this subject.

I have tried everything I could do to take care of my TPE and it never seems to work. This included washing with an isopropyl alcohol soloution before and after each use. Allowing it to dry fully and leaving it out in the open, and also this last time in a special "sterilized chamber" with filtered airflow. The "black balls of sin" seem innevitible no matter what I do. Not only that, the TPE rips almost immediately. I didn't think I was that girthy...

The quality seems to be more like a disposable toothbrush vs sonicare IMO, and if I "brush my teeth" more than 3 times a year it is worth it. I have over 20 years of sex toy participation experience if that counts for anything. I understand the silicone is overpriced in many instances, and I hope to change this. My hope is if I can make quality silicone toys/dolls at a more reasonable price; silicone, and more importantly dolls in general, will become more mainstream/accepted accellerating doll---> functional android technology.

Silicone is only $13 per pound. Its not great but overall it's not horribly expensive given the quality. I have one silicone toy that is over 12 years old and it gets "in the shit" regularly and is still in perfect condition. I don't even take that great care of it either.

Not really in this for the money, my fiancee & I live a comfortable life as it is. I honestly enjoy sculpture as an art form and I am very glad I tried it starting a year ago. Now I can combine my passions, and hopefully make the world a better place. That is enough ranting for now, I really need to get back at it, but you know...
Attachments
tenor (1).gif
tenor (1).gif (1.15 MiB) Viewed 1125 times
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ashajin

Post by Ashajin »

Tighes1 wrote:Just reading your post and this came to mind straight away :haha4:
My head went to the exact same place...
Ashajin
--
Sayara, Sino S33 & 162cm ("Lin Yanyan")

Not every Sino experience is a good one

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

Dyson Soong wrote:My intention is never to flame or hate. I apologise if it comes off that way. I am very passionate about this subject.
No problem ... I'm kinda the same way about TPE. Unfortunately they are different and what works on silicone seems to degrade TPE. Odd.
  • Alcohol - great on silicone. On TPE is appears to create micro cracks and degrade the polymer. So cleaning with it may kill all the nasties, but gives them a whole number of spots for next time. I quickly moved from dye tests with alcohol after seeing the impacts.
    TPE ripping - Well some lady bits are delicate to start. Alcohol may have degraded it to crack even more. The bright side is that it can be repaired and recontoured. Just different tools and techniques than silicone.
    Mold - UGH! Worst case is one thread here where he is recovering a TPE doll that was abused and seems to have gotten mold stains. Interesting solutions to the problem though.
Since I've seen water turn nasty when left alone I never trusted it. Plus I did not want to place a air pump or weed blower up her twat to dry her. Who knows, she might billow up and fly away like a balloon. I figured if I could not get all the water out, then make sure the nasties could not live it in. As a final step I use a water based bathroom cleaner that kill mold, HIV-1, everything. Stage her vagina up and fill the hoo haa with that and let it dwell. Drain, dry a bit and insert a tampon or two. They absorb the excess cleaner. Any small amount still in a crack or internal crevice won't allow the evil mold to live. Seems to keep the mold away and no damage to my important parts either.

The stuff done with silicone as far as realism and such is really nice. Now I'm trying to experiment with getting some of that into TPE. Just different methods and tools to get there.

Cheers!
... W ...

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Wheezer wrote:

I saw Anung's post and holy crap - that's NOT what I want. Have her talk, yap, spend my money, tell me what to do, mess up my stuff so I can't find it. Ugh. TPE thank-you-very-much or even silicone.

Cheers!
... W ...
I though we were going for realism like well you know...but I am not allowed to say real organic (you fill in the next word) so I don't get in trouble for saying it :lol:

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!

Dyson Soong
Ex-Member

Post by Dyson Soong »

Yea, I only did the alcohol on this last one. It is possible the alcohol did do a good job cleaning it, removing some of the softeners/oils on the surface; exposing the cracks that were already there. This would make it dry and brittle. If you wash your hands with concentrated alcohol you get the same effect.

I actually had some success with boiling water right at 220-240 (digital thermometer). As long as you are gentle/careful, nothing moves around. I prefer not to touch the stuff anymore given the whole porus nature and low durability.

I have been driving the same car for over 17 years and it's just starting to have minor issues. Your analogy has merit, but does not apply to me. I sincerely hope the higher end TPE is more hygenic & body safe.

Just had my first run in with airbrushing silicone, and damn that was eazy. It really made a difference!. Finishing touches, we are getting close my humans. :rainbowafro:
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

Anung Un Rama wrote:I though we were going for realism like well you know...but I am not allowed to say real organic (you fill in the next word) so I don't get in trouble for saying it :lol: Anung
Absolute worse nightmare - install artificial skin in her vagina and it takes hold. Grows like mold into the TPE. Soon the love chasm start's chanting those horrific words ... "Feed Me"
Feed_me(1960).jpg
Feed_me(1960).jpg (43.84 KiB) Viewed 1072 times
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mt9wVzkPwrY

Oh the horror!
... W ...

INFORMATIONS