www.wmdolls.com

Sophia is HOME!! But she smells - lol

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
SebX

Re: Sophia is HOME!! But she smells - lol

Post by SebX »

Yeah.. I remember it took me more than month to remove synthetic smell from my Pati. Baby wipes helped a lot before we go to bed. Removing specific smell is time consuming..
Photos of my PatiX WM doll:
viewtopic.php?f=215&t=139379

zabjabs
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by zabjabs »

dominico903 wrote:I'm afraid that when I get visits the whole place smells like tpe and start getting questions hahaha. An undercover conoisseur (just like what I will become when I go visit others) might recognize the smell they're familiar with.
yeah im thinking the same. i might go silicone instead because of that

Dominico

Post by Dominico »

Happy to announce that at least the current 6YE generation of TPE has no smell, or it's very light. I'm on week two with her and if you want to notice you really have to get closer and inhale - the room doesn't smell when she's in the closet.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Good to see the blends are getting better in this area, having body contact with an object that does not have a feminine scent is kinda disturbing :)

Dominico

Post by Dominico »

seagull wrote:Good to see the blends are getting better in this area, having body contact with an object that does not have a feminine scent is kinda disturbing :)
Indeed! also, mandatory corn starch powdering helps coat the possible smell a bit. At least in my case the little factory smell she had almost faded completely after the first baby wipes cleaning and subsequent first powdering. I'm yet to apply baby oil on her full body but I have the feeling that after I do, the oil will be more fragrant than the tpe blend itself.

INFORMATIONS