www.wmdolls.com

SOLD: $600 - SM-156A - Tan TPE - Free shipping

Reference of items that TDF members sold in the past.

Moderators: Kite, mi6c

upsux
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

SOLD: $600 - SM-156A - Tan TPE - Free shipping

Post by upsux »

Item for sale: SM-156A
Full specs: Tan TPE, EVO skeleton, Built in vagina, Virgin head
Asking price: $600, shipping is free
Payment method: Paypal
Shipping limitations: US only
General location: Ohio
Age of item: 1 yr, approx
Bought new or previously owned: I am the second owner
Damage to item: Loose ankle (non-standing feet), broken neck
Repairs made: None, prior owner fixed first neck break (TPE weld circled)
Modifications: None
Home: Non-smoking

I bought this doll in December from her first owner who was having a replacement sent to him from SM. Her neck had been broken, but repaired, and she had the loose/broken ankle as well. The original head has since been sold but has been replaced with a virgin spare I have. She doesn't have standing feet so the ankle was never an issue for me, but the neck is a problem since she was to be used as a photo prop doll. If you only care about sex you will most likely never notice the neck damage. Unfortunately for me it's hard to use her for photos now and unfortunately for her I have two other SM-156's. Good news is she should sell quickly for someone with a minimal budget and she is still in amazing shape otherwise.

She comes with a short(ish) brown wig, USB warmer, cleaning bulb, etc...

If you dont' need or want the head I'll lower the price and if you want to pick her up I can lower it even further since I'm not paying for shipping.
MVIMG_20200811_105941 - Copy.jpg
MVIMG_20200811_105956 - Copy.jpg
MVIMG_20200811_110052 - Copy.jpg
MVIMG_20200811_110101 - Copy.jpg
MVIMG_20200811_110246 - Copy.jpg
MVIMG_20200811_110308 - Copy.jpg
MVIMG_20200811_110145 - Copy.jpg

Screamingchicken
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: $600 - SM-156A - Tan TPE - Free shipping

Post by Screamingchicken »

PM sent

gluesniffer
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by gluesniffer »

Hello! How much for the body only? Just to clarify, the neck has been repaired? Is the doll virgin? Thanks!

upsux
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by upsux »

gluesniffer wrote:Hello! How much for the body only? Just to clarify, the neck has been repaired? Is the doll virgin? Thanks!
Body only - local pickup $500, shipped $550

The neck has not been repaired since the recent break, I'm waiting on skeleton pics from SM but from what I've read I don't have the necessary tools to repair her effectively and it's not a priority for me since I have twin replacements.

I imagine the original owner used her for sex but I didn't ask him because she was going to be a posing doll for me, she's been used only for photos since she arrived.

Here's a quick pic from yesterday I took for other users who asked about how she sits with the head attached - it is definitely a balancing act, no doubt about it, but if she's lying down you'd never notice. Because of how I clean my dolls (gantry hoisted by the neck) and her intended role as a photo doll she's simply too much fuss when I can use either of my other two 156's.
MVIMG_20200811_153550 - Copy.jpg

upsux
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by upsux »

Mods - the doll has been tentatively sold, please close the thread when you have a moment, thanks!

INFORMATIONS