www.wmdolls.com

Recently acquired WM168A, and questions.

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Taylr
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Recently acquired WM168A, and questions.

Post by Taylr »

I have long wanted a WM168A and I was able to purchase a barely-used one from a TDF member. Even though I did not wait to order a standing version, I am very pleased I found this one. I am not fond of the 'full-bodied' ladies, and have thought this girl had the best body shape, with the exception of her extra-long calves. Having received her, I can say she is as nice as I had hoped. Pictures never do anything its proper justice, from people to paintings. If WM were to bring her calves to a proportionate size, I would be in line to buy one. From her head to her knees she is perfection, in my view. I also might suggest WM make this head with 'normal-sized' ears, as well.

I would like to ask other WM168A owners what you recommend for her care, as far as oiling (is it really necessary) and other special care and observations you may wish to share. I washed her with hypoallergenic soap, patted her down with a cotton towel, and let her air-dry, before applying corn starch, the latter of which I chose because of the health issues talc presents. I put socks and ballerinas on her to protect her feet, until I get her set up with a hanging bar, although she is either sitting or lying down, for now.

(For the photo-pros out there, I took photographs of people for years and, as I've matured, I no longer strive for perfection, so I hope you will forgive my lack of staging and preparation with her photograph. Merci.)
Attachments
WM168A.png
WM168A.png (2.84 MiB) Viewed 1918 times
When one encounters a situation or circumstance the reason for which appears illusive it is best to ask one's self; cui bono? Who benefits?

Sanhui - 145cm C Sakura Head
Sanhui - 102cm
6YE Doll - 132cm #3 Hd
ASDoll - 160cm Male
WMDoll - 168cm A #160 Hd

highlife
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Recently acquired WM168A, and questions.

Post by highlife »

Congratulations! Would love to see more of her.

Alucard1959
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Alucard1959 »

She's mighty cute! Have a great honeymoon! Please take more pictures also. I've wanted one like her for awhile. Thanks.
Imaginary lovers never turn you down. They always care, they're always there when you need satisfaction guaranteed. Your mine,anytime, my imaginary lover.
"Atlanta Rythum Section"

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Hi,
Look for signs of dehydration for sure.
BTW, Some people NEVER oil their doll or do it once like Mandos or do it every three months, it can vary, fair enough?
Suggestions for alot of things including cleaning can be found under the FAQs section on dolldesire.com
Love,
Megan, DO, the BCD Girls
Attachments
thumbnail_IMG_3388.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_3388.jpg (245.46 KiB) Viewed 1819 times

Taylr
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Taylr »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:Hi, Look for signs of dehydration for sure...
Your message caught my eye. In what way(s) will dehydration manifest itself on the doll's surface? I have noticed I have to apply corn starch to her every four or five days, and I don't have 'activity' with my dolls, as they are for display only, so it must be environmental.
When one encounters a situation or circumstance the reason for which appears illusive it is best to ask one's self; cui bono? Who benefits?

Sanhui - 102cm
6YE Doll - 132cm #3 Hd
ASDoll - 160cm Male
WMDoll - 168cm A #160 Hd

Taylr
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Taylr »

I also was wondering if I can apply my pure coconut oil instead of baby oil. It works great on my skin, and it is natural, but will it 'endanger' the TPE in any way?

Sanhui - 102cm
6YE Doll - 132cm #3 Hd
ASDoll - 160cm Male
WMDoll - 168cm A #160 Hd

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

Congratulations. I have 3 WM168A dolls myself and she is definitely very hot. I also wish her legs were shorter and torso longer in exchange. If her boobs were more like ThinDoll 162A and her girths just a bit upscaled so that XS clothes fit better, she would be the ultimate doll. Otherwise the only tight clothes you can use on her are size 5 juniors and no full length pants.

There are so many WM heads available with regular ears. Swapping out the heads feels like getting a whole new doll. I really like #162, #159, #200 (RLSD), #201, #108, #266, #273, #156, and more. (I need to order #356, but she looks great.)

I have never oiled my dolls. I only use corn starch if they get sticky (from activities). Is she getting sticky all the time? I only have one WM that is like this. She was purchased before 2017 and was stored a storage unit for a few months while I was moving. Either the formula was not great or heat caused a permanent meltdown.

One of my non-WM dolls feels like a shark and perhaps needs oil. I think this would be a sign of dehydration. Adding oil when it is not needed could cause breakdown like overcooked pasta.

Taylr
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Taylr »

DexterQuest wrote:Congratulations. I have 3 WM168A dolls myself and she is definitely very hot. I also wish her legs were shorter and torso longer in exchange. If her boobs were more like ThinDoll 162A and her girths just a bit upscaled so that XS clothes fit better, she would be the ultimate doll. Otherwise the only tight clothes you can use on her are size 5 juniors and no full length pants.

I like her legs, with the exception of the super long calves, so pants won't ever be used for mine, although the thought of dancing around trying to get them on her does bring about a smile. I don't usually dress my dolls or mannequins in tight clothes, and I have found that she can wear some 140cm (EU) clothes, including underwear. Ironically, that is the same size which fits my Sanhui 145cm. It also depends on the brand, as sizes do vary by manufacturer.

There are so many WM heads available with regular ears. Swapping out the heads feels like getting a whole new doll. I really like #162, #159, #200 (RLSD), #201, #108, #266, #273, #156, and more. (I need to order #356, but she looks great.)

I have a thing about this face, though, and I have not seen another head with the skull shape and full lips like hers. I may try one of the heads you mentioned.

I have never oiled my dolls. I only use corn starch if they get sticky (from activities). Is she getting sticky all the time? I only have one WM that is like this. She was purchased before 2017 and was stored a storage unit for a few months while I was moving. Either the formula was not great or heat caused a permanent meltdown.

That's good to know. I wasn't looking forward to oiling her up, even though it sounds like fun. I have limited space for cleaning and dusting as it is. She gets a little bit sticky every week, and the only 'use' she gets is me moving her from the bed to the chair, so it is not being caused by any amorous advances from me.

One of my non-WM dolls feels like a shark and perhaps needs oil. I think this would be a sign of dehydration. Adding oil when it is not needed could cause breakdown like overcooked pasta.

I will keep this in mind. Thank you very much for sharing your information with me. It was seeing your WM168As which took her to the top of my wish list, so thank you very much for sharing your pics on TDF.

Sanhui - 102cm
6YE Doll - 132cm #3 Hd
ASDoll - 160cm Male
WMDoll - 168cm A #160 Hd

Taylr
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Taylr »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:Hi, Look for signs of dehydration for sure. BTW, Some people NEVER oil their doll or do it once like Mandos or do it every three months, it can vary, fair enough?
Suggestions for alot of things including cleaning can be found under the FAQs section on dolldesire.com Love, Megan, DO, the BCD Girls
Thank you for your tips and I will keep an eye open for dehydration.

Sanhui - 102cm
6YE Doll - 132cm #3 Hd
ASDoll - 160cm Male
WMDoll - 168cm A #160 Hd

engineer
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by engineer »

Hello, Taylr,

the doll should be washed with diluted antibacterial soap. Water:soap at least 2:1.
A TPE doll consists mainly of mineral oil. You should always keep this in mind when caring for the doll.
Excessive cleaning removes oil from the body. So clean only those parts of the body that have come into contact with body fluids.
The doll also releases oil to other materials, e.g. cotton, without being used.
The oil should be replaced every 1...2 months.
Please only use products (e.g. baby oil) on a mineral basis.
When using edible oils the doll smells unpleasant after some time.

It's a toy, but treat her like your friend.

kanna
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kanna »

Taylr wrote:I also was wondering if I can apply my pure coconut oil instead of baby oil. It works great on my skin, and it is natural, but will it 'endanger' the TPE in any way?
I'm not sure if there'd be any damage, but she'd start smelling like rancid coconut oil after a while. That's the main problem with organic oils. They go bad. They might also serve as food for bacteria and fungus. Coconut is antimicrobial, sure, but that effect will fade as the oil goes rancid.

I tested coconut oil as a lube for a TPE onahole some years back. Never could wash that smell off it and eventually it went rancid, so I had to throw it out.
Dolls:
Kanna / 叶愛 - Dollhouse 168 EVO-156 + Sasa Head
Asami / 朝瑞 - Piperdoll PI-150/B Akira
Ibuki / 気吹 - Xycolo XCOS-153/LB + Mumu head
Elena / 恵恋愛 - Tayu 148D + Naimei head
Uzuna / 愛絆 - Real Girl 158C + R25 head
Kirara / 希羅良 - DH168 80cm anime doll (silicone)

Taylr
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Taylr »

kanna wrote:
Taylr wrote:I also was wondering if I can apply my pure coconut oil instead of baby oil. It works great on my skin, and it is natural, but will it 'endanger' the TPE in any way?
I'm not sure if there'd be any damage, but she'd start smelling like rancid coconut oil after a while. That's the main problem with organic oils. They go bad. They might also serve as food for bacteria and fungus. Coconut is antimicrobial, sure, but that effect will fade as the oil goes rancid. I tested coconut oil as a lube for a TPE onahole some years back. Never could wash that smell off it and eventually it went rancid, so I had to throw it out.
I did more research after I asked the question and found the same information, but thank you for sharing your experience. First-hand accounts are always better.

Sanhui - 102cm
6YE Doll - 132cm #3 Hd
ASDoll - 160cm Male
WMDoll - 168cm A #160 Hd

INFORMATIONS