www.wmdolls.com

Disinfection and Cleaning

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Disinfection and Cleaning

Post by seagull »

Yup, the makeup comes off and you will begin to develop makeup application skills, might take a while but you'll get there :)

thegrimyeaper

Post by thegrimyeaper »

Hello all!
Just got my very first doll five days ago and couldn't think of anything smart to use for the deep orifices that never seemed to dry. And stuffing paper in there was a mess and made me worry about tearing my beauty up. Now I feel a bit dumb after reading this forum. Of course...TAMPONS!

HentaiXeno
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by HentaiXeno »

Hi, I'm new as well. I got my doll in Tuesday, she's 100cm with a big bust, and I was wondering abut 2 things concerning cleanliness.
First, I know you have to clean the doll after each use, but do you have to clean her whole body or only the holes that were used? Cause I've been cleaning her whole body after each session.

Secondly, I've been using Dial Hydrating Body Wash Gel when I clean her body. What I do is I'll pour some water on her body and then get some dial on my hand and rub it around her body, then wash it off with water, pat her down with a towel and then apply baby powder to make her nice and smooth. Is it ok for me to use this type of body wash to clean her with?

Lovemegan69
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Lovemegan69 »

Hi guys, just bought a silicone Sino Doll. Whats the best thing for cleanung intinate areas of those? O know I get an irrigator but what do I put in it? what sort of soap/disinfectant for Sino? I'll get a hairdryer for drying. Thanks.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

There have been a number of posts comparing the porous structure of tpe against the solid mass of a silicone doll
Would have thought that silicone cavities being thoroughly flushed with clean warm water and dried would be ok :)

INFORMATIONS