www.wmdolls.com

166C height without head attached?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
vito

166C height without head attached?

Post by vito »

Could an owner of one of these beauties share with me the height of the body without head attached? I'm looking at luggage and discrete storage options for this model and want to make sure she fits before I get her. I do already have a travel bag that's 140cm long, which nicely fits my Piper 150 cm (with her head bend forward a bit.) I'm thinking Ill need more length for a headless 166

thazehase

Re: 166C height without head attached?

Post by thazehase »

I messured about 18 cm less. I just messured from the head-end and looked for where the neck ends. It´s not 100% accurate!

bigchilli
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by bigchilli »

Yeah you won't get her in a 140cm bag

vito

Post by vito »

Thank you for all the help! I was guessing as much. Still weighing pro/cons of 166 v other dolls (6YE 158A and WM 157B) and will add this to the list of considerations

thazehase

Post by thazehase »

vito wrote:Thank you for all the help! I was guessing as much. Still weighing pro/cons of 166 v other dolls (6YE 158A and WM 157B) and will add this to the list of considerations
The legs of the WM 157cm b-cup are the same length as legs of the 166cm. Which means the higth difference is only in the torso and the ass is at the same higth.

VinnieD65
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by VinnieD65 »

Just did some measuring. A 166C is 148cm tall without the head.

vito

Post by vito »

Thanks for the measurement!

With regard to 157B, that's an important fact I wasn't aware of. For me (6'1"), using a doll in standing doggy usually requires heels and decent positioning. But this fact makes her equal in that regard to the 166C for me, thanks!

INFORMATIONS