realsexdoll.com

New here

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

L3aveitallblank

Re: New here

Post by L3aveitallblank »

RDA wrote:Welcome to the forum! I feel your pain, man. I just got called back into work after almost a 6 month layoff. Stay positive, this pandemic WILL end eventually.

I'm in the same boat as you: spending lots of time perusing the threads, and absorbing as much information as I can, and screen-shooting lots of technical advice. It seems that caring for a doll involves a LOT of work and diligence, so she will need lots of TLC.

I think each doll has her own personality and distinct look, which can be changed with wigs, makeup, clothes, and poses. I always love to see tight yoga pants on a sexy body too, but it seems that dark colours and tight clothing are a very risky proposition when it comes to TPE, (if that's what you're buying) as dark colours will stain the doll, if left on too long. Also, the preferred method of storage seems to be suspending her in a standing position. Again, actual doll owners will offer more precise advice. Good luck.

I remember hearing dark colors can stain the dolls. I was considering either buying all light colors or trying to find a doll clothing vendor if there is one. I have her measurements from the site so I would just need help finding things in those sizes

stepford2030
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by stepford2030 »

L3aveitallblank wrote:
Grimmiekins wrote:it's not really good to leave a doll in a bent pose all day long, it puts stress on the rubber and will cause it to rip over time. so will be bad to leave her sitting in a chair.

Would leaving her in bed or just laying on a couch be better?

I too have been wondering how long the TPE dolls can be left laying in a bed before flat spots or damage develop. Also how often they could be rotated to lying on stomach with hollow breast version.

Curvyxdollx

Post by Curvyxdollx »

I'm looking for my first doll and am curious about the ongoing care needed as well

INFORMATIONS