www.wmdolls.com

Newbie & New Doll On the Way

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Rytar
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Newbie & New Doll On the Way

Post by Rytar »

Question, are the standing feet bolts removable & replaceable, it seems i have 6 different bolts with white hard plastic instead of metal bolt ends. Is this what these are for? I dont want to unscrew a bolt & find out it wasnt suppose to come out & cant get it back in type thing. I do know bolts & tile flooring not so nice, tested with a pair of socks & heal bolts put hole in socks LOL Heel bolts also looked like they stuck out way more then the front two.
WM Doll 156 C-Cup with Heads 162B & 108

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

The WM's come with the standard metal bolts already in the feet and a package of the ones with the white tips at the ends. Yes, you can unscrew them and change them out. The ones with the white tips are meant to keep them sturdier on tile or non-carpeted surfaces.
By the way, congratulations on your new doll, she is beautiful and those heads are quite lovely!
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

Rytar
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Rytar »

Docsgirl82 wrote:The WM's come with the standard metal bolts already in the feet and a package of the ones with the white tips at the ends. Yes, you can unscrew them and change them out. The ones with the white tips are meant to keep them sturdier on tile or non-carpeted surfaces.
By the way, congratulations on your new doll, she is beautiful and those heads are quite lovely!
Thats what i figured & since i dont have carpet, these could be the help i need, washing her down tomorrow but have been kinda trying to get her to stand, posed her sitting for a few snaps, havent attached any heads yet, wanna get her washed up.
Thanks, overall i am impressed so far, being very careful how i lift, and move her etc thou, have her laying on a bed on top of extra comforter for padding under her :)

For some reason i thought the standing part would have been easy, but not yet lol

MotorBoater

Post by MotorBoater »

Rytar wrote: For some reason i thought the standing part would have been easy, but not yet lol
Easiest way I have found to get my girl standing is lay her on a flat surface and get her legs straight. Make sure the knees are not bent (push down on thigh pull up on ankle). Separate the legs slightly so feet are about in line with her shoulders. Then I put a hand under the small of her back and lift. I pull her towards me and hug her against my body face to face basically. Then just walk her to a wall, or whatever you are going to stand her against. It helps also to bend the arms up at the elbow and turn them out so you are not squishing them against her body.

Should be relatively easy as your doll doesn't look too heavy. I also find that with her laying flat on the bed I can't get her legs straight enough with her body so it may help to let her legs hang off the bed to get the extra movement to get her straight.

Hope this helps somewhat. With time you will get to be an expert at it. She's a beauty!
Tori - WM148Lcup

Rytar
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Rytar »

MotorBoater wrote:
Rytar wrote: For some reason i thought the standing part would have been easy, but not yet lol
Easiest way I have found to get my girl standing is lay her on a flat surface and get her legs straight. Make sure the knees are not bent (push down on thigh pull up on ankle). Separate the legs slightly so feet are about in line with her shoulders. Then I put a hand under the small of her back and lift. I pull her towards me and hug her against my body face to face basically. Then just walk her to a wall, or whatever you are going to stand her against. It helps also to bend the arms up at the elbow and turn them out so you are not squishing them against her body.

Should be relatively easy as your doll doesn't look too heavy. I also find that with her laying flat on the bed I can't get her legs straight enough with her body so it may help to let her legs hang off the bed to get the extra movement to get her straight.

Hope this helps somewhat. With time you will get to be an expert at it. She's a beauty!
Im sure the more time i spend with her after this initial cleaning etc things will get easier or at least get the hang of things better. So there not free standing, more lean on things kinda thing? That would make more sense and easier task :)
Without head scale said like 60lb, so not to bad,just the dead weight thing to get use to :) Think my main issue is i have her laying on extra comforter, since she will probably be laying down more of the time when im not around, will have to do other positions im sure.

Trial and error as they say, as long as no issues on those errors, had her kinda slip the first time i tried to stand her up, seemed that caused a little rough marks on feet & legs.

Everyone here has been very helpful & browsing messages been helpfull also.

Rytar
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Rytar »

The outfit that came with the doll, took a few pics & tried to have a little fun with it. LOTS of room for improvement & learning or course. Baby steps as they say right :)

Here is a couple shares
Attachments
Standing
Standing
Standing_Outfit1-1.jpg (664.84 KiB) Viewed 278 times
Sitting
Sitting
sitting_chair.jpg (1.03 MiB) Viewed 278 times

INFORMATIONS