XYcolo.net

XYColo - 153 SB Organic Silicone - Yumi w/ Implanted Hair

Reviews on XYcolo Products and Support
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Product reviews and Manufacturer support reviews only.

All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
Umami
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

XYColo - 153 SB Organic Silicone - Yumi w/ Implanted Hair

Post by Umami »

Hey all,

I decided to get a XYColo SB 153cm. I've had other silicone dolls to include a Sanhui 168cm and a Sinodoll 161cm so I do have a baseline of comparison to. I'm not the best photographer, but if I do get a chance at taking pictures I'll be sure to share them as I get more clothes for her.

Why I choose this doll?
I've always wanted a doll with smaller breasts as there is an abundance of big breasted dolls on the market. XYColo also had articulated fingers and the lighter weight option of the Organic Silicone which was very appealing.

Ordering
I ordered through Jeff from BCD and it was a great experience overall. There was a bit of confusion on my order, but we cleared everything up along the way. Monica is super nice to work with as well. It took a little over a month and a half for the order to be ready; I'm guessing the majority of it was to the hair implants.

Packaging
IMG_3196.jpg
IMG_3196.jpg (899.32 KiB) Viewed 1535 times
IMG_3199.jpg
IMG_3199.jpg (523.65 KiB) Viewed 1535 times
IMG_3200.JPG
IMG_3200.JPG (3.43 MiB) Viewed 1535 times
I would say the packaging was adequate, there didn't seem to be any room for her to move around too much. Overall she came in without damage.

First Impressions:
IMG_3205.JPG
IMG_3205.JPG (3.98 MiB) Viewed 1535 times
I love the shape of her body, as I like more petite women. She is definitely petite.

The implanted hair is amazing, I love the look of it and it feels sturdy. I opted for shorter hair so it would be easier to manage and it is. I was a bit worried at first it would be a hassle, it's not.

I'm glad I went the organic silicone route as the weight reduction is well worth it. She may not be super soft in places, but she feels soft enough to the touch. I especially noticed this in her feet and her breasts; they're extra squishy. The small details, pores and veins, add more to the realism I was looking for in a doll.

I went with tight joints and they are definitely tight. I'm still trying to learn how her body moves but, I'm sure I'll learn it in time

Compared to the other dolls I have owned she feels about the same amount of hardness in the areas that don't matter.

Overall, I'm very happy with her. I haven't come up with a name for her yet, but I'm sure I will sooner or later. That's all I have for now I'm a man of little words. If I decided to post more I'll give more insight with my experience.

INFORMATIONS