dollto-china.com

Piper silicone 150cm Ariel VS Jessica

Formerly conducting business as Doll To. Please note that Doll To China is now a Chinese based forum instead of USA based.
Doll To China
VENDOR
VENDOR

Piper silicone 150cm Ariel VS Jessica

Post by Doll To China »

Hey guys,

The measurements of both Piper silicone 150cm Ariel and 150cm Jessica are out now, please check the picture below, hope it helps you make your decision. :)

Kimi.
Attachments
piper-silicone-sex-doll-150cm-ariel-8.jpg
piper-silicone-sex-doll-150cm-ariel-8.jpg (454.32 KiB) Viewed 3052 times
piper-silicone-sex-doll-150cm-jessica-12.jpg
piper-silicone-sex-doll-150cm-jessica-12.jpg (803.8 KiB) Viewed 3052 times
ariel-vs-jessica.jpg
ariel-vs-jessica.jpg (621.36 KiB) Viewed 3052 times
Official Website: https://dollto-china.com
Get in touch: kimi@dolltochina.com

AhMyDolless
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Piper silicone 150cm Ariel VS Jessica

Post by AhMyDolless »

I was worried about the weight but 35kg is in the ball park of feasibility, for me at least, using just my own strength. When I had Ariel 140cm she was 60lbs.
Obligatory Statement: In my opinion.

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Beautiful... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

muzaka

Post by muzaka »

Is it just me or is the features look basically identical except face and breast size? I feel like Ariel should have had more wider hips like she did in the TPE version compared to Jessica. Also, Ariel's holes doesn't look as great compared the silicon akira. Why is that?

Sophiacha

Post by Sophiacha »

Only if they all come in a option for torso version I’ll collect them all lol

AhMyDolless
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by AhMyDolless »

muzaka wrote:Is it just me or is the features look basically identical except face and breast size? I feel like Ariel should have had more wider hips like she did in the TPE version compared to Jessica. Also, Ariel's holes doesn't look as great compared the silicon akira. Why is that?
I mean the differences are in the chart above.

Maybe they saw quite a number of sales for Jessica and therefore applied her size to Ariel. Assuming that's true I don't see how you can argue them out of following the market demanded through purchasing power. Literally economics 101, again assuming everything I said hold water to PiperDoll's decision making.

I was thinking Ariel's waist could maybe have been the same as Akira's but then they'd be competing against their own doll which does have some disadvantage. Its smarter for them to overlap their creations too much.

The anus does seem....off compared to Akira's. Doesn't seem set as deep between the cheeks as it maybe should be.

Is there a Japanese/Chinese doll we can scope out to see what people over there are saying about Akira 160cm? Maybe the anal placement isn't to their liking overall, so they adjusted to Ariel? I dunno.

CCKobz
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by CCKobz »

Thanks Kimi! Very helpful :thumbs_up:

HSP_960
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HSP_960 »

CCKobz wrote:Thanks Kimi! Very helpful :thumbs_up:
Amen! (I’m surprised Jessica isn’t heavier since her breasts are bigger.) I would like to see factory photos of silicone Ariel.

esquisseallure
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by esquisseallure »

The dimensions are nearly identical... What is piper doing. At this point you're just choosing a face now.
Snuggle buddy --> XYColo 163cm LB

Wishlist: Tayu, Elsababe 148cm, lushdoll

Doll Master
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Doll Master »

esquisseallure wrote:The dimensions are nearly identical... What is piper doing. At this point you're just choosing a face now.
I agree. It's time for either new Piper dolls (or maybe the 162cm or Erian silicone?), or for Mizuwali to make silicone versions of the Doll Forever girls.

He should start with the 155cm D4E girl. Wowzers!
ImageImage
ImageImage

[Speedy]

Post by [Speedy] »

They are both beautiful, but I think I'd go with Jessica. I like the bigger breasts and Jessica's sexy eyes.

muzaka

Post by muzaka »

Yeah something doesn't seem to add up. Jessica doll should be slightly heavier due to bigger breasts. And If you compare Akira's anal hole vs Ariel's anal hole. Ariel's seems like a "Hole" where as akira's seems way more realistic. Why would they do that? Basically Ariel silicon and Jessica silicon are the same except different face and breast size. Was really hoping they give Ariel a more "pin-up" unique feature such as larger hip ratio like they did in the TPE. I think if Ariel had Akira's hips that would be perfect. Seems to me they just rushed Ariel after making silicon version of Jessica. I think bcuz of this...I'd like to see the rest of the upcoming silicon line in the future b4 making any decisions. Still a beautiful doll don't get me wrong.

HSP_960
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HSP_960 »

I would like to see Piper Doll make a silicone doll with a smile. Nothing garish, no need to flash any teeth -- just a simple, friendly smile.

AhMyDolless
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by AhMyDolless »

muzaka wrote:Yeah something doesn't seem to add up. Jessica doll should be slightly heavier due to bigger breasts. And If you compare Akira's anal hole vs Ariel's anal hole. Ariel's seems like a "Hole" where as akira's seems way more realistic. Why would they do that? Basically Ariel silicon and Jessica silicon are the same except different face and breast size. Was really hoping they give Ariel a more "pin-up" unique feature such as larger hip ratio like they did in the TPE. I think if Ariel had Akira's hips that would be perfect. Seems to me they just rushed Ariel after making silicon version of Jessica. I think bcuz of this...I'd like to see the rest of the upcoming silicon line in the future b4 making any decisions. Still a beautiful doll don't get me wrong.
So I noticed a few things:
1. For her vaginal hole I think its just a poor color choice, by my and maybe your estimation. The owner may have just wanted to display the other color option for this shoot which probably won't appeal to many. You can always choose a dark color vagina.

2. The anus I think for me looks weird because of the flood of lighting directly at it. The butt overall reminds me very much Phoebe and by extension Akira, only Ariel is obviously bigger than Phoebe and has a different color option than what they used for Akira. Also in some og the Phoebe pics she's a much more raised position whereas Ariel's is more 90 degree on her knees. Again with the over flood of light you lose the sense of ass depth, I think, so the anus just visually appears tacked on.

Even some of Phoebe's ass with anus showing shots look like it too was poorly positioned but in other pictures it looks fine. Again I attribute this to: lighting, posture and color choice between skin and vagina/anus. Not a permanent locality issue.

newguy123

Post by newguy123 »

Thanks Kimi there both gorgeous. Whatever one you pick you really can't lose.
I live in a Harem full of Beautiful Dolls.
Thanks Doll Forum :)

INFORMATIONS