www.myrobotdoll.com

This gay male American chooses MRD and YOU should too!

Reviews on My Robot Doll Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
Z-Dollman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: In a dollman-sion. Housed with dolls. With ash remains of two dearly departed and a live parrot.

This gay male American chooses MRD and YOU should too!

Post by Z-Dollman »

I have purchased MANY dolls in the past year or so. Most of those were from another vendor that I will no longer buy from. I originally went with an US-based company because I'm in the US and I wanted to support an American business. That came back to bite me, big time.

No matter which vendor you buy your doll from (whether you're in the US, UK or the Ukraine etc) your doll is made in China. When you buy from a vendor, you are essentially paying a 'middle man', so to speak. Vendors are who connect us, the consumer, with the manufacturer. The vendor places the order for us and oversees the fulfillment and delivery of the doll as well as follow-up if there are any issues.

So its important to go with a reputable vendor who will have your back and make sure you are satisfied and that what you get is in fact what you ordered and what you want it to be. MRD has proven to be just that in my experience.

BUT, there is ONE thing that truly sets MRD apart from other vendors. MRD does TRULY care about your doll. They take great pride in the bond they are helping to create between you and your new companion doll and they truly understand that these dolls are not just 'fuck boys' or 'disposable'.

The very amount of true care and concern they show for that is what makes them not only unique and special, but makes the whole purchase process so much more fulfilling.

I normally would not recommend a foreign company over a US-based one for my dolls. But I have to in this case. To me, quality of service is more important to me than supporting a business within my country that treats its dolls like they are just lumps of TPE.

MRD will value your dolls as much as you do and thats not something you can buy, a company either has it or they don't. MRD has it in spades.
"The TPE DOLL EMPORIUM": (Featuring: Z-Dollman & Morghana the Doll Witch)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCybCey ... AgqYdgmSXg

INFORMATIONS