sexyrealsexdolls.com

My first sexdoll

Reviews on Sexy Real Sex Dolls Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
asari2

My first sexdoll

Post by asari2 »

Hello all,

A few weeks ago i have purchased a doll from Sexy Real Sex Dolls. The doll i bought was 90cm (2ft11') Sexy Sparkly Bikini Torso Love Doll - Emm with Hellen head. I went with this doll because of the much cheaper price, and size. I wanted to try out a doll first before investing alot of money into them, and seeing this doll..... ooooh boy....

I purchased her using the layaway plan, with which customer service was very helpfull in setting up. Once the payment was done, i emailed them about it, and they started manufacturing. A week later or so, they sent me pictures of the doll, asking if it was what i wanted. Just the pictures looked VERY nice. Not because of a naked girl sitting on a table, but because of the detail she had. I then confirmed the doll, and after paying customs, i received her relatively quickly.

Opening up the box was a real treat! Carfully opening the box with a box cutter, i slowly reveiled the body. It looked amazing (and still does). Next to the body was a sealed carboard box that contained the head. I was even more amazed at the head when i had unpacked it. The photos looked awesome, but in real life, the whole doll is even more fantastic. I quickly put the head on the body, and put on the wig. The wig was a bit annoying as hairs stuck to the head when they touched. This meant that i had to pull some hairs away before being able to admire the entire doll.

Since then, i decided to purchase a bunch of piercings to make her look even better. She looks amazing, and i`ll be looking forward to my next purchase!

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: My first sexdoll

Post by seagull »

Hi asari2
Wigs with artificial hair need the clean and conditioner treatment to get it to cooperate
As for investing a lot of money, you can easily max out your card just on makeup, clothes, accessories, electric throws, wheelchair, bathing and sanitary equipment :)

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: My first sexdoll

Post by seagull »

Hi asari2

Polysiloxane Post subject: Re: My girl arrived yesterday.
I think I've already spent as much as much on clothes for her as I did for her.
viewtopic.php?f=489&t=134204

INFORMATIONS