Starpery.com

Water inside doll, is she dead ?

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
bigchilli
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: Water inside doll, is she dead ?

Post by bigchilli »

Wheezer wrote:How did the final bonding cure?
Can you post some results pics?
Thanks!
... W ...
Ditto

MrVitalic
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MrVitalic »

Hola I'm sorry I was away for a while and life is a bit crazy. Also had a new kitten after mine died two year ago at age 11. And trying to adopt Alpha was tough because I mentioned 'possible allergy' to the shelter. Had to drive back and forth about 600km to convince them I was a good future 'cat father' and not risking him to be abandoned. He's great.

Back to dolls. The homemade glue is mehhhh. Some parts did glued very well, other not. Ehhhhhh is all I can say. I did not tried the 3m primer yet. The two picture are the worst place. All and all my doll is saved but I crave for a new body. Her left knee is starting to seize up. And I did apply wd40 ( I should inject some oil now), I can still have sex with her using femdom (I pray the lord not to rip the femdom).

Shes not dead. BUT I contacted sexdoll canada, asking them how much it would cost me for a replacement body, and its almost the same as buying a brand new doll. Meanwhile, one of my top 1 doll got a silicone lift (piper phoebe silicone). So I'm more inclined to save for a silicone phoebe and fix over time my tpe wm. I hope the silicone phoebe doesnt have a 'silicone ball'. Once you know how it feel to bareback a fixed vagina doll, theres no going back (almost real).
Attachments
IMG_0421.jpg
IMG_0421.jpg (1.9 MiB) Viewed 546 times
IMG_0422.jpg
IMG_0422.jpg (2.22 MiB) Viewed 546 times
Dolls are awesome ! :glou:

- Marianne wm157b/head 159 from BCD ❤❤❤

Favorite song or mix atm, this change in a heartbeat.

MrVitalic
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MrVitalic »

I mean, in all seriousness, without digressing too much. I found the tpe piper phoebe one week after ordering my wm. If I had waited a week I would have ordered a tpe phoebe. Anyway, in silicone she is mucho calienta
Attachments
130-43-d-cup-phoebe-pink-silicone-piper-doll-237_2000x.jpg
130-43-d-cup-phoebe-pink-silicone-piper-doll-237_2000x.jpg (149.71 KiB) Viewed 546 times

MrVitalic
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MrVitalic »

Can I had to my rambling ? : my credit card is paid... I could buy her today. But I'm a sane man... I will not buy twice a doll on credit, this is stupid.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

BigJoeBuck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BigJoeBuck »

wd40 is great loosener but not a lubricant you need 3 in 1 or gun oil to prevent from seizing
"love is the only engine of survival"-Leonard Cohen

"all those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain"-roy batty

there are only three kinds of people those who make things happen those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

A bit of a guess here but when TPE is poured there is a lot of very hot oil in the blend, thinking this was intended to be the only lubrication needed for the joints
With joints that are really stiff to move it's hard to think of non-precision surfaces retaining any oil at all
Perhaps it is a hope by the manufacturer that most joints will perform as expected most of the time, just not all :)

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

MrVitalic wrote:Hola I'm sorry I was away for a while and life is a bit crazy. Also had a new kitten after mine died two year ago at age 11. And trying to adopt Alpha was tough because I mentioned 'possible allergy' to the shelter. Had to drive back and forth about 600km to convince them I was a good future 'cat father' and not risking him to be abandoned. He's great.

Back to dolls. The homemade glue is mehhhh. Some parts did glued very well, other not. Ehhhhhh is all I can say. I did not tried the 3m primer yet. The two picture are the worst place. All and all my doll is saved but I crave for a new body. Her left knee is starting to seize up. And I did apply wd40 ( I should inject some oil now), I can still have sex with her using femdom (I pray the lord not to rip the femdom).

Shes not dead. BUT I contacted sexdoll canada, asking them how much it would cost me for a replacement body, and its almost the same as buying a brand new doll. Meanwhile, one of my top 1 doll got a silicone lift (piper phoebe silicone). So I'm more inclined to save for a silicone phoebe and fix over time my tpe wm. I hope the silicone phoebe doesnt have a 'silicone ball'. Once you know how it feel to bareback a fixed vagina doll, theres no going back (almost real).
Sorry to hear that the join did not hold as well as expected. :(

If you oil her up with gun oil, 3-in-one, etc. and want to selat up the wounds, try using the 3M 94 primer that has been undergoing testing HERE (viewtopic.php?f=229&t=131728). So far results from many users has been quite promising.

You can open her up to repair and dry, then seal her up and still have fun. Cost for 8oz of primer is abuot $20, plus some other bits to apply if you want to ( bottle with brush in cap, needle to inject if you want, etc.) Other stuff is household gear (iso propyl alcohol ,etc.).

You might want to try that before a $1900 new doll.

Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

So far results from many users has been quite promising
When Arthur1960 says his heat repair kit is getting dusty after using the 3M product, you gotta know this stuff is flaming good :)

INFORMATIONS