www.sexdollaustralia.com

One very impressed customer

Australia’s official and direct suppliers of: Climax Doll, QitaDoll, WM Doll and 6YE. In addition to our humongous range of girls we also handle the customs clearance process and pay the additional taxes for you, so you can sit back and relax during the whole process after purchase. We love looking after you so drop by for a chat. Ask about any special we may have for TDF members!
colt45
Apprentice
Apprentice

One very impressed customer

Post by colt45 »

Hi folks,

I recently received my first ever doll, (a WM 158G) and I have to say I am soooo very happy with her. As soon as I can I'll put up a thread with some pics. However until I can do so I need to give a shout out to Andrew at Sex doll Australia for how amazing his service was. As a first timer I was so uncertain and tentative about how this all worked and what sort of doll I wanted, and Andrew put up with so many back and forth emails helping me figure out what was right for me. And I do mean a LOT. I just had a look and since my first inquiry there's been 71 emails between us, and he's been amazingly helpful with every question I have had. He does know his stuff and what he wasn't sure about he went and found out. That's good service.
So, here's the thing : He helped me with my decision on what doll to get, he helped me understand and keep track of the shipping process, he then helped me deal with the huge delay while she sat in customs, and he continues to help me still with some minor niggles and questions about some issues I've had (I used the wrong method to clean her on the first day and washed her nipple colour off! 8O ) . He also threw in the gel breasts for free and some TPE glue which he sent separately. (And thanks to customs that arrived sooner than the doll! Ha, go figure!)
So in short I can't recommend Andrew at Sex Doll Australia enough. His service has totally blown me away and has been better than anything I've experienced with any retailer ever.

Thanks Andrew. You've made me one very happy doll owner and people deserve to know how awesome your service is. Cheers!

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: One very impressed customer

Post by seagull »

WM158G.JPG
WM158G.JPG (41.89 KiB) Viewed 2467 times
OH, LORDY! HUGE!
Pretty face also :)

riotmac
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by riotmac »

congratz on your new lady enjoy your honeymoon
Gameladydoll Ciri/Quiet thread - viewtopic.php?t=162288

colt45
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by colt45 »

seagull wrote: OH, LORDY! HUGE!
Yeah she's gorgeous, and I got a second head as well which gives her a completely different look.

And you think she's 'Huge'? The gel breasts added a whole extra cup size. Damn they're wonderful.

And thanks Riotmac. I certainly am enjoying. ;)

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

Congratulations, enjoy your honeymoon. She is very pretty.

Sume
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Sume »

Congratulations. That is a very nice looking doll. Hope you enjoy. I had the same back and forth with Sex Doll Genie. I was looking at a few different vendors. They where the only ones that got back to me and made me feel at ease.

Keemddream

Post by Keemddream »

Have you tried tittyfucking her? Hows it feel? Is it worth it?

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Congrats colt374 and a happy honeymoon... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

Ashajin

Post by Ashajin »

colt374 wrote:Hi folks,

I recently received my first ever doll, (a WM 158G) and I have to say I am soooo very happy with her. As soon as I can I'll put up a thread with some pics. However until I can do so I need to give a shout out to Andrew at Sex doll Australia for how amazing his service was. As a first timer I was so uncertain and tentative about how this all worked and what sort of doll I wanted, and Andrew put up with so many back and forth emails helping me figure out what was right for me. And I do mean a LOT. I just had a look and since my first inquiry there's been 71 emails between us, and he's been amazingly helpful with every question I have had. He does know his stuff and what he wasn't sure about he went and found out. That's good service.
So, here's the thing : He helped me with my decision on what doll to get, he helped me understand and keep track of the shipping process, he then helped me deal with the huge delay while she sat in customs, and he continues to help me still with some minor niggles and questions about some issues I've had (I used the wrong method to clean her on the first day and washed her nipple colour off! 8O ) . He also threw in the gel breasts for free and some TPE glue which he sent separately. (And thanks to customs that arrived sooner than the doll! Ha, go figure!)
So in short I can't recommend Andrew at Sex Doll Australia enough. His service has totally blown me away and has been better than anything I've experienced with any retailer ever.

Thanks Andrew. You've made me one very happy doll owner and people deserve to know how awesome your service is. Cheers!
Since I've completed my order and have been here on TDF, I've learned it's crucial to have a good vendor. Good to see a strong review and congratulations!
Ashajin
--
Sayara, Sino S33 & 162cm ("Lin Yanyan")

Not every Sino experience is a good one

colt45
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by colt45 »

Keemddream wrote:Have you tried tittyfucking her? Hows it feel? Is it worth it?
To your first question, oh hell yes. To your 2nd question, they feel AMAZING. They seriously do feel like the real thing. And to your 3rd question, once again oh hell yes. I never could bring myself to buy a doll before, as I'm a breast man and the breasts on a doll never seemed real enough to me. It was the videos of these gel breasts that actually got me to finally bite the bullet and damn it was so worth it.

Sex Doll Australia
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sex Doll Australia »

Hi colt45

Thank you so much ! making you happy makes me happy ! so you are very welcome :glou:

Thanks again and drop me an email if need anything else or chat.

Cheers mate
:glou:

Andrew
Sex Doll Australia

Australia’s official and most truest sex doll provider in Australia. We also handle the customs clearance process and pay the additional taxes for you, so you can sit back and relax during the whole process after purchase. We love looking after you so drop by for a chat. Ask about any special we may have for TDF members!.

Rwooz

Post by Rwooz »

Yes very gorgeous, I thing there are so many advantages to a high quality sex doll, no head aches, never argue, watch anything you want on TV lol and lot's more. Just wish they were a bit lighter as in weight.

RogerSmith

Post by RogerSmith »

seagull wrote:
WM158G.JPG
OH, LORDY! HUGE!
That face is so inviting. I think it's the way the lips are parted.

INFORMATIONS