www.sexdollaustralia.com

Customer review from 2 years ago/ very impress

Australia’s official and direct suppliers of: Climax Doll, QitaDoll, WM Doll and 6YE. In addition to our humongous range of girls we also handle the customs clearance process and pay the additional taxes for you, so you can sit back and relax during the whole process after purchase. We love looking after you so drop by for a chat. Ask about any special we may have for TDF members!
Basic101
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Customer review from 2 years ago/ very impress

Post by Basic101 »

Join the doll forum just to make a review for you mate.

First of all how are you doing? I hope everything is fine during the COVID-19 lockdown.

Right to the quick review, A few years back I was looking around for an Australian vendor as I was very new and intrigue about all this hype about sex doll and wanted to see what it was all about. Did a lot of research and Wow just wow what are all these. Now Just to get one thing out of the way first, I don't buy them to use, I actually buy them just because I like the look of it and I find the doll to be very fascinating especially the making process. The shear beauty of some of the model is stunning to look at in person and that's the reason I buy them.OK that's out of the way, back to the review. I keep searching and before I found the doll forum and even Knew what it was I found Sexdoll Australia.Had an ABN and phone number address all listed and traceable back to Australia. I knew then ok this is a legit Australian base vendor, and after looking through the site it had link me back to the doll forum all approve vendor section. being new to the whole sexdoll scene I had no Idea what The doll Forum actually was and had to read hard into everything then It click in to my head so this is where the entire doll community is wow. I then contacted Andrew from Sexdoll Australia with lots of question and the doll and brand. Lots of question about buying as well. He was very professional and quick to answer all my question and reply. I was really happy with him and decided to buy from Sexdoll Australia. Decided on a new model WM 170cm H Standing feet and bought in mid 2018 around there of. Andrew Was even kind enough to give me a 5% discount when I made the purchase. Kept in touch with me through the process and after about 4 week wait Drew sent me picture of the final product before shipment from the factory I approved and she's on the way. When the shipment arrive in Australia things didn't go as well as we both hope as the shipping company UPS at the time decided at the time not to deliver it them-self and has pass it to a local shipping service to do the final leg of the journey. Don't know why they did that but they did, as a consequence to that the box arrive upside down and the metal thread on the neck broke through the box and been drag along the truck and dirt, that was the first part. After I open the box most of the protection block was not in place the wire on the one of the finger had broke through the tpe, as for the head one of the eye came out and all the eye lash was just hanging on. It was a horror shock, after inspecting the boy everything was fine just the wire through the finger and black oil staining on the neck. Sent a message to Drew and he was angry and sorry at what had happen after I explain to him the story. I told drew that everything is ok the body is ok and small things I can fix, eye can be put back lash and be glue back in. But I told drew that I need help with the wire that poke though the finger and staining on the neck. Right away the next morning he told me that he had sent me tpe glue and stain remover in the post free of charge. On out last email he told me that if I ever wanted to buy another doll in the future Talk to him first and he will take care of me after what had happen.

Talk about VIP service this is where you get it at Australia Sexdoll. If your an Aussi and want to buy this is where you go the site is easy to navigate with a huge range of different brand to look for your perfect doll, best part all take and custom clearance all in the price already no more to pay.
Big thanks to Andrew at Australia sexdoll for the service which i highly recommend.

I can't post picture of my doll as this is a new account, but when I can I will put in some pictures.

That WM 173cm H cup looks good on the site, Just wandering when will you add the gel breast option back for all the H cup class of doll again? That would be super. Waiting for another sale event as Im considering another one in the H cup but want the gel Breast.

https://www.sexdollaustralia.com.au/ind ... ommon/home

Basic101
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Customer review from 2 years ago/ very impress

Post by Basic101 »

Update

Here is a picture, of my WM 170cm H cup. the last Picture is 2 year after and the rest was factory pic before delivery.
Attachments
factory3.jpg
factory3.jpg (86.6 KiB) Viewed 1466 times
factory2.jpg
factory2.jpg (64.06 KiB) Viewed 1466 times
factory1.jpg
factory1.jpg (90.73 KiB) Viewed 1466 times
IMG_20201014_153708.jpg
IMG_20201014_153708.jpg (6.33 MiB) Viewed 1495 times

Sex Doll Australia
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Customer review from 2 years ago/ very impress

Post by Sex Doll Australia »

Your a legend thanks so much for the review, let me know if you need anything in future !

:glou:
Sex Doll Australia

Australia’s official and most truest sex doll provider in Australia. We also handle the customs clearance process and pay the additional taxes for you, so you can sit back and relax during the whole process after purchase. We love looking after you so drop by for a chat. Ask about any special we may have for TDF members!.

INFORMATIONS