reallovesexdolls.com

My girls from RLSD

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Koki

Re: My girls from RLSD

Post by Koki »

I am still shocked how small the Eirian model looks compared to the Akira model.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Dbathke wrote:WOW, very well clothed, No doubt a lot of effort went into getting the clothing, That is my one fear, that I have no fashion sense and buying clothing is going to be my biggest challenge. I love your taste!!!
Thing is, if you saw me you wouldn't think I had any taste for clothing. I'm pretty much just jeans and t shirt myself. I just pay attention to the styles I see and like on women and try to replicate it. I usually buy clothes from Amazon, The Children's Place, or Justice (due to the sizes that fit these dolls). Sometimes I buy from the local outlet store, I've found some really nice things there. The dresses Kelsi is wearing in these pictures came from The Children's Place, size 7-8.

I thought I'd change her into an outfit that shows her new body off a bit more. In my opinion, this OR156B body is seriously underrated. I honestly don't know why it doesn't have more exposure.

Thanks again, RLSD. I'm really happy with her new body.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

I'm trying different wigs and outfits on Kelsi to try to find her look. I've had these boots for a while but haven't tried them on any of the girls. I think she looks really cute in this outfit, it's a shame that I'm going to have to take it off of her...

A little trick I use on my girls with stockings and pantyhose is to put no show socks on their feet first and the hose over them. All of my girls have rubber bolt caps over the bolts, but the socks help even more.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Because Kelsi seems taller than Sakura and Ji Eun, I wanted to stand her up next to Sakura and see how they lined up. Both are 156cm, but Kelsi just looks tall. Sitting on the couch, she is taller. But Sakura has longer legs, so standing up they even out. Looking straight at them, they both reach the second shelf from the top evenly and both measure at 5'1-1/4". I don't have a scale, but one thing is for sure... Kelsi is definitely heavier. She feels the heaviest of all five of my girls.

Sakura just had her shower yesterday, Sumire and Mei Ran had theirs over the weekend. Ji Eun will have here this weekend or next week, along with Kelsi. A little tip that may help out some... when I powder my girls, I don't do their heads where the wig covers. I leave that area tacky so the wig slips less.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

I had Kelsi and Ji Eun both out in the game room, so I thought I'd stand them up together for a comparison photo. It's not as easy to see with them both dressed, but the difference is still noticeable. I didn't want to undress Kelsi again, so I just pulled her pantleg up, but you can still see how much thicker her legs are than Ji Eun's. The thicker waist is also very noticeable in the picture. All of this translates to a difference in weight that I can really feel when I carry them. Both have realistic arms and shoulders, but Kelsi's waist and legs are more normal than Ji Eun's. I was all in with the hype over the 157b, and I still really love her body type. But I think the OR156b takes it a little farther with realism. Good thing I don't have to choose between them!

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Okay, so this is kinda doll related and kinda not. I mentioned before that i would be repurposing Kelsi's old skeleton from her original body and building Crow T. Robot from MST3K. I had some time and wanted to do something fun, so i started on him. He still obviously needs a few things and then needs painted, but he's coming along nicely. The original Crow had no legs (he was only a torso-up puppet) and arms made from desk lamps, but this skeleton is better. I added some "trusses" to give the impression of the desk lamp arms of the original, but they serve no purpose. I'll post him again when he's finished.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

I finally got Crow painted up and his head/mouth/eye controllers in. I still have to make his hands and feet, but those will be easy since i can just make them so they attach via the same bolts that the palm and foot plates use. I took a couple of minutes away from watching MST3K to take a picture with Crow and Kelsi. I thought it would be fitting since he is made from the skeleton from her old body. As i was taking the picture, i could imagine Crow saying, "Hey Joel, who's the dame? She's a cutie!". I told him my name isn't Joel, and he replied, "Sorry. Hey Mike, who's the dame?"

notaflyingtoy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by notaflyingtoy »

This is SO COOL. I love your rendition of Crow T. Robot...he turned out so well and so faithful to the original (except, you know, with legs. :D ) He and Kelsi look amazing together. This is exactly the sort of idea I wish I could come up with but never would, and even if I did I would never get around to realizing it. :D And it has to be the most creative use of an old doll skeleton I've ever seen. Bravo!!!

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

You are so darn creative!! We love Crow!! And made from a recycled doll skeleton is the absolute best!

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Thanks, NFT and RLSD. I think he turned out pretty well. I still have a couple of things left to do on him, basically just his hands and feet, and a handle for the rod on the back that moves his head. When i put the handle on, I'll be able to work the cable for his mouth with my forefinger and the cable for his eyes with my thumb, so all of his movements will be one handed. Right now, i have to hold the rod with one hand and work the cables with the other.
He looks really "lifelike" with those movements in action, just like he does on the show. As for his hands and feet, I'll just make them so they attach to his palm plates and foot plates. I have most of what I need to make Tom Servo, so he will be next. But he obviously won't be made from a doll skeleton.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

I think I may have found Kelsi's look. I really like her in this wig. It's a Piper doll wig, i think it came as a gift when I got Mei Ran. The skirt is one that i had bought a while ago at an outlet store. When I found it, I thought it was a really cute looking skirt, but it was girls size 6-7. But since it was only about $5, I thought I'd buy it. At the time, Kelsi was still a 140d, and i only had she and Sakura. Kelsi wore it then and it looked good on her. I wanted to try it on her again but didn't know how or if it would fit her new OR156B body. It was a nice surprise that it fit this well. She has never looked as good as she does since she got this body. She looks and feels great. If anyone out there is looking at dolls and likes the 157B, but wishes she had a little more to her, this is the body you want. She's only 1cm shorter, but her breast, waist, and hip measurements are all 2 inches bigger. I still love my 157B Ji Eun, and thankfully don't have to choose between them. Kelsi's body just feels a bit more real. She also is noticeably heavier.

One thing I was wondering was about this wig. It has no straps inside. And it isn't the only Piper wig i have without straps. Does anyone (maybe RLSD) know if this is normal or if it was a mistake? I mean, i can't complain, it was a gift. It just keeps sliding back and it drives me nuts. I was just thinking that if it's a defect, I'd buy another one. If it's supposed to be this way, I'll cut the straps out of an old wig that I'm throwing out and sew them in.

j-doh
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by j-doh »

IM SORRY TO ASK BUT- WHAT CO IS “RLSD”?

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Look at the banner at the top of the page.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

It's been a long time since I've posted here. I've been really busy with work and other things, but I wanted to dress Kelsi up nice today and show off her new hairstyle, eyelashes, and eye liner. As I get time, I'll dress up the other girls... right now they're relaxing in their pajamas in bed. I had thought about dressing them all up for Halloween, and i have costumes for them all, but I just didn't have the time.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

***THREAD EDITED TO REMOVE PHOTOS OF AKIRA MODEL DOLL***

INFORMATIONS