realsexdoll.com

Hello everyone

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Ogsighrus

Hello everyone

Post by Ogsighrus »

So I'm new to the doll seen but have always loved dolls today I picked up a used doll that sat around alot from a friend for 300 I have no idea what kind it is any info would be appreciated also she has a small cut on her arm and one piece of a nipple appears to have fallen off it was in the box any pointers in the right direction on How to fix those would be great. i did her make up on her breast vagina and face brushed the wig forever glossed the nails and gave her a nose and ear rings and I'm already in love I have eyelids on the way as well

Urdor Izajar
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Hello everyone

Post by Urdor Izajar »

Welcome aboard!

Get yourself up to 5 posts so you can show us some pictures of your doll and the damage she has. We'll be able to give you a better idea on how to repair it when we see the damage. You could also measure how tall she is to try to narrow down which doll she is.

Have a happy honeymoon!
#62 and #74 and #108 heads on a 140D, 155A, or 166C
Beth, Eliza, Nikki

Bob Ross speaks to me when I'm doing makeup. He says "Don't mess up or your going to have to put a happy tree there."

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Hello everyone

Post by gogodolls »

Hello and welcome to the forum. This is the best place to learn all about dolls. :?: :idea:

There are several videos that have helped me to do TPE repairs and learn how to make up a doll. Hope this can help you a bit.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM9Ow3 ... NTUizzNQGg
(IMPORTANT NOTE: Adequate protective equipment is required as smoke and vapor are toxic.)

And beware, the world of dolls can get very addicting! :D :twisted: :grab:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

INFORMATIONS