betterlovedoll.com

Mobile version

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
elyx

Mobile version

Post by elyx »

How do you guys browse the forum on mobile?
I have to constantly zoom in since the text is so small.

Is there a mobile version?

Kite
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Re: Mobile version

Post by Kite »

After 1 year or so im more used to the mobile version. Chat you gotta change to desktop mode though. And even then it can be buggy. Needing to refresh and what not.

Only thing i can think of is try a different browser. But no there isnt a mobile version of the site that im aware of.

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

We'd like to upgrade our system to a newer version that is more mobile friendly. But this upgrade is going to be a lot of work and we haven't a time schedule yet.

elyx

Post by elyx »

How about the Artodia module? It's from 2013 so probably no phpBB upgrades are needed.

It's just a mod install, then it should auto-detect android/ios and use the mobile css file. You might need to tweak it to make sure your ads show up and what custom things you have added.

YungSynth
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by YungSynth »

Nescio50 wrote:We'd like to upgrade our system to a newer version that is more mobile friendly. But this upgrade is going to be a lot of work and we haven't a time schedule yet.
TDF getting a facelift, eh? While it would be awesome to not have to always zoom in on everything on the phone, i hope some of the original nostalgic feel remains. I'm sure it'll be awesome :thumbs_up:

Orangeman
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Orangeman »

Woah as a big mobile user, that would be fantastic to have a mobile friendly version.

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

elyx wrote:How about the Artodia module? It's from 2013 so probably no phpBB upgrades are needed.

It's just a mod install, then it should auto-detect android/ios and use the mobile css file. You might need to tweak it to make sure your ads show up and what custom things you have added.
The problem is more the theme, not the phpBB version. Installing a mod and making our theme mobile friendly is most likely much more work then upgrading and using a new theme.
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

INFORMATIONS