www.funwestdoll.com

Which model?

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
Newone

Which model?

Post by Newone »

Hi.
Which model of inflatable doll is the best. I owned a TPE doll, but it was heavy and less practical (especially in combination with VR). That's why I'm thinking of something compact, because I'll only use the doll from time to time.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Which model?

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Good question - "Newone" - :?:

So this section {Latex inflatable doll} they are no longer mass produced, rather any that are available now are custom made creations

There was a time in the past when they were available, and were wonderful inflatable dolls

However the only mass produced air dolls "today" are made of vinyl, and do come in many fine shapes & tastes

The world wide leader in manufacturing is in China - Daio Shi - and they produce the most varied designs and sizes

They can be found all over the internet, but they don't sell direct, so you'll have to buy them thru a reseller

From eBay to Amazon to most e-shoppes sell the Daio Shi made air dolls

The other major player is {NANMA/ NMC} of Hong Kong and they to have a varied line of air gal pals from value line to mid/ high end range

As to which is best, well that is a personal taste thing, I like the Daio Shi made ones as the NMC made dolls of the past are no longer available, so you have to get what is available to where you live - not all doll models are sold around the world - some are specific to the distributor territories

Good luck :thumbs_up:

Newone

Post by Newone »

yorktown wrote:8) Howdy

Good question - "Newone" - :?:

So this section {Latex inflatable doll} they are no longer mass produced, rather any that are available now are custom made creations

There was a time in the past when they were available, and were wonderful inflatable dolls

However the only mass produced air dolls "today" are made of vinyl, and do come in many fine shapes & tastes

The world wide leader in manufacturing is in China - Daio Shi - and they produce the most varied designs and sizes

They can be found all over the internet, but they don't sell direct, so you'll have to buy them thru a reseller

From eBay to Amazon to most e-shoppes sell the Daio Shi made air dolls

The other major player is {NANMA/ NMC} of Hong Kong and they to have a varied line of air gal pals from value line to mid/ high end range

As to which is best, well that is a personal taste thing, I like the Daio Shi made ones as the NMC made dolls of the past are no longer available, so you have to get what is available to where you live - not all doll models are sold around the world - some are specific to the distributor territories

Good luck :thumbs_up:
Thanks yorktown

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

No worries - Newone - :thumbs_up:

Just a quick note

Try 1AM dolls right here on the TDF

They have a wonderful line up of Daio Shi made air dolls - they are located in the Show me State and ship fast

Stay inflated

INFORMATIONS