betterlovedoll.com

username change please??

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
ponylover6969

username change please??

Post by ponylover6969 »

hello, yes i would like change my username to ponylover6969 if that is okay! :D

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: username change please??

Post by ZannyDanger »

Welcome to the forum ponylover6969... yes your name is ponylover6969 :thumbs_up: :D

Make sure to also have a look at our FAQ

:glou:

ponylover6969

Post by ponylover6969 »

ZannyDanger wrote:Welcome to the forum ponylover6969... yes your name is ponylover6969 :thumbs_up: :D

Make sure to also have a look at our FAQ

thank you very much! :wink: very cool.

BigJoeBuck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BigJoeBuck »

so to change our user name we just ask??? in that case id like to change my name from noob1977 to bigjoebuck (yes its from midnight cowboy)

please and thank you!!!!
"love is the only engine of survival"-Leonard Cohen

"all those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain"-roy batty

there are only three kinds of people those who make things happen those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

Hey noob1977,

It's always best to contact staff directly for a name change, but yes this is something that we can do.
In this case I just happened to approve this post so taking care of it at the same time felt appropriate.

It's been a day or two now, but if you still want to change your name just send me a pm, and I'll happily take care of it :thumbs_up:

Milf Hunter
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Milf Hunter »

Hello, I would like to change my name as well. I would like to change it from Newbie J to Milf Hunter. I don't plan on being a newbie forever. I can't find where to contact the staff on the forum. Thanks so much!

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Milf Hunter wrote:Hello, I would like to change my name as well. I would like to change it from Newbie J to Milf Hunter. I don't plan on being a newbie forever. I can't find where to contact the staff on the forum. Thanks so much!
Done.

In general, if you want a name change, best is to PM one of the admins here or send an email to support@dollforum.com. In most cases a name change is supported, but we don't want members to switch their name many times and don't want confusion.

INFORMATIONS