Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

day to day ownership question after moving from tpe

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

nahmot

day to day ownership question after moving from tpe

Post by nahmot »

Hello!

I'm considering the purchase of a Realdoll body D. I have owned a few tpe dolls before , the heaviest being 40kg (88lbs) so I'm already familiar with moving a heavy doll around (im aware the body D is heavier but I have factored this in) my questions mainly focus on the sexual functionality of a real doll.

For instance I dont know if the doll is able to support itself in different positions , for example on all fours. I am only interested in the sexual aspect of doll ownership rather than companionship side so the ability to hold positions would be quite important to me.

With my tpe dolls the joints tend to be quite rigid so i will move her limbs into positon and then lift her to where i want her, is this possible with a realdoll or do the limbs move around more fluidly ? more akin to rolling a sleeping person over, rather than setting a rigid shape where i want it.

Also how close to seated legs crossed can realdolls get these days?

If any of you own both a realdoll and a tpe (i only have experience with WMdoll and ORdoll) then your input is very welcome .

Thank you

LatexLadyLover

Re: day to day ownership question after moving from tpe

Post by LatexLadyLover »

I own both RD and TPE dolls. The TPE dolls have stiff and posable joints compared to RD. The joints in TPE dolls stay stiff over a long period of time but do get a little looser. TPE dolls joints are not consistent from one doll to another. You might get lucky or you might not. I like the stiffness of WM dolls. Some here say that it's the best brand but to each his own.

nahmot

Post by nahmot »

LatexLadyLover wrote:I own both RD and TPE dolls. The TPE dolls have stiff and posable joints compared to RD. The joints in TPE dolls stay stiff over a long period of time but do get a little looser. TPE dolls joints are not consistent from one doll to another. You might get lucky or you might not. I like the stiffness of WM dolls. Some here say that it's the best brand but to each his own.
Thanks for the reply , I agree WM are the best of the tpe ive tried and the sculpts are of a higher quality.

how would you compare posing the 2 brands in positions for sex? like if i put the realdoll on all fours and go to town will she just flop over on her front or hold position like a tpe? obviously pressure on hands is not ideal , im just talking about the over all stiffness during vigorous impact

Brick

Post by Brick »

nahmot wrote:
LatexLadyLover wrote:I own both RD and TPE dolls. The TPE dolls have stiff and posable joints compared to RD. The joints in TPE dolls stay stiff over a long period of time but do get a little looser. TPE dolls joints are not consistent from one doll to another. You might get lucky or you might not. I like the stiffness of WM dolls. Some here say that it's the best brand but to each his own.
Thanks for the reply , I agree WM are the best of the tpe ive tried and the sculpts are of a higher quality.

how would you compare posing the 2 brands in positions for sex? like if i put the realdoll on all fours and go to town will she just flop over on her front or hold position like a tpe? obviously pressure on hands is not ideal , im just talking about the over all stiffness during vigorous impact
Use a rail system over your bed with a spring attach to the neck bolt of the Realdoll. its the closest you will get to having realistic sex with a doll...
A never ending parade of beautiful Realdolls and of course, HARMONY!!

Brick

Post by Brick »

Suspend the doll over your bed and have the most fun ever!! Instead of a stance modifier, hook directly to the neck bolt with a spring attached 8O
Attachments
HB2.jpg
HB2.jpg (1.77 MiB) Viewed 1470 times

nahmot

Post by nahmot »

Brick wrote:Suspend the doll over your bed and have the most fun ever!! Instead of a stance modifier, hook directly to the neck bolt with a spring attached 8O

oh wow , Brick dollbanger im slightly starstruck! your videos on with the robotic head are what got me looking at realdolls in the first place!

Thats quite the setup you have going there , im very jealous

Brick

Post by Brick »

nahmot wrote:
Brick wrote:Suspend the doll over your bed and have the most fun ever!! Instead of a stance modifier, hook directly to the neck bolt with a spring attached 8O

oh wow , Brick dollbanger im slightly starstruck! your videos on with the robotic head are what got me looking at realdolls in the first place!

Thats quite the setup you have going there , im very jealous
I wish it was mine. I use this pic for general visuals on the rail system. I have a system above my bed also. Its the best way to enjoy a doll. Here is another that shows the system better..
Attachments
thumbnail_7DB0D75C-97ED-419E-BC58-8C29D8C5AE97[1].jpg
thumbnail_7DB0D75C-97ED-419E-BC58-8C29D8C5AE97[1].jpg (83.08 KiB) Viewed 1399 times

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

Yes, that the trick for many RD owners - use a hanging support.

I own a body D and F, and the body D is able to maintain some poses, but mostly are fluid in bed - they have a certain amount of rigidity, but at the same time are very fluid in their motion. I like that.
The negative is no standing posing without supports, and I recon that's the negative for me. The ability to hang from a support and stand in super high heels is very common among photographers.

When in bed, she can me lying at your side, and you can bend her leg easily and even move her on top without too much hassle.. She is a sex machine after all!

Mishka
Photographer and Doll Enthusiast
2018-2021 Photographing for JIUSHENG-DOLL,6YE,SinoDoll
2022-2023 Photographer/Reviewer for Zelex, TAYU, MRD and IronTech

Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/Mishka_1965
Instagram Page:https://www.instagram.com/_mishka1965_/

Brick

Post by Brick »

This is the best doll room set-up I have ever seen. If you really want to enjoy your doll this is the best.. 8)
Attachments
DR 1.jpg
DR 1.jpg (456.66 KiB) Viewed 1332 times
DR 2.jpg
DR 2.jpg (498.52 KiB) Viewed 1332 times

entranced82
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by entranced82 »

RealDoll should offer looser joints as a customization feature.
Some doll owners prefer loose joints.

Brick

Post by Brick »

entranced82 wrote:
RealDoll should offer looser joints as a customization feature.
Some doll owners prefer loose joints.
You can request loose joints if you want it.... :D

rubyfan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by rubyfan »

This type of hanging/pulley system looks pretty great, both for cowgirl/reverse cowgirl and for photography. Those of us with injured/weakening backs can maybe consider Realdoll again. I had a Body D back in the day and loved her but the weight finally become too much hassle. I love the body E and a system like this would put that in play for me.

:glou:
"Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy."—H.L. Mencken

Brick

Post by Brick »

rubyfan wrote:This type of hanging/pulley system looks pretty great, both for cowgirl/reverse cowgirl and for photography. Those of us with injured/weakening backs can maybe consider Realdoll again. I had a Body D back in the day and loved her but the weight finally become too much hassle. I love the body E and a system like this would put that in play for me.

:glou:
You are singing to the choir my friend. Had a body D enhanced and it put me in the Hosp. with sciatica for 13 days. Excruciating pain and couldnt walk. I also had to get rid of the D. I couldnt stop playing with her. I have pulley systems now, that I use to pick the doll up and a carrier to move her from room to room. It works great and the rail over my bed is awesome.... :lol:

Playtime
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Playtime »

G'day everyone,.....

I know my Wicked Dolls can sit cross legged, I have some pics in their album, I'll have to dig them out later when I get home from work.

I know I am a bit biased here ( Have 4 Wicked dolls and a B4 F13 Kaori) but I have'nt found any problems with the girls from Abyss.

Well they are kind of adictive,....

Playtime.
Playing with dolls is a joy!

Kaori's Antics

WARNING:  The Dolls are starting to play back!

INFORMATIONS