sexyrealsexdolls.com

Anyone know who makes these torso-type toys?

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
EarthboundMisfit
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Anyone know who makes these torso-type toys?

Post by EarthboundMisfit »

I'm a big fan of torso dolls, and am currently saving for one of the WM torsos (M-cup). I've seen the following torso toys advertised in various places, but not on any sites I necessarily trust for these types of products (mostly aliexpress, which is great for some types of products but seemingly not others). They appear to be of similar make to some of the cheaper/lower quality toys one might find on ebay or amazon, but I've never seen them on either of those sites nor any well known sex toy sites. Though not of the best quality there's a place in my collection for such designs.

Anyone know who makes them?
Attachments
unkown torso C.jpg
unkown torso C.jpg (71.86 KiB) Viewed 1137 times
unkown torso B.jpg
unkown torso B.jpg (55.19 KiB) Viewed 1137 times
unknown torso A.jpg
unknown torso A.jpg (53.95 KiB) Viewed 1137 times

JustinBridou
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Anyone know who makes these torso-type toys?

Post by JustinBridou »

Although I'm not a fan of torsos, I happened to see something very similar for sale at a well-known online sex shop.

LoveAndVibes sell one under the name "Leila" on their French site, and the same under the name "Angela" on their English site.
It is sold under their own brand "Vibee-Doll", but which they also use for their original DiaoShi inflatable dolls :lol: and also some no-name TPE dolls.

So, we can therefore be almost sure that this kind of head-bust is produced without brand, or generic.
Which also does not mean that they are not produced in a well-known factory as Jinsan, GNSETCo or GXET, since these factories produce for multiple brands and different types of products.
ImageJustinBridou & familyImage
Iris & Mitsu - OR138, Nolwenn, Liz, Canelle & Cléo - Deluxe/Teddy babes, Vanille - Valentina Girl,Evelyne - Textile doll, The army of minis - because size don't care!

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

I bought one of these years ago on Ali, that is the only place I have seen them, mine looks exactly like the one in the top picture, don't know who makes these, but I would rank this slightly above your average budget TPE torso, she is lightweight, and just what you need when you do not feel like messing with a heavier doll :thumbs_up:

EarthboundMisfit
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by EarthboundMisfit »

Thank you both very much! Once again I am amazed at the knowledge contained within this community!

black light
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by black light »

We have hardly seen this torso toy. The well-known brand WM Dolls also produces torso dolls. https://www.--Non-verified Vendor--/sex-doll-torso You can check their list here

INFORMATIONS