Starpery.com

Soft silicone head

Starpery mission is that"Let robot service to people, and protect people!". We are the manufacturer of TPE doll and silicone doll, based on Huizhou city, China. We are devoting ourself to improve doll apery ability of appearance and movement so that she or he can help more the unable, or the loneliness, or other fans. Wish our doll can bring the funny, service and protection to all human being in future. Website: https://www.starpery.com
TChris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Soft silicone head

Post by TChris »

Any owners of the soft silicone head here?

Zolas
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Soft silicone head

Post by Zolas »

Here is the head by itself in a video
Attachments
soft silicone head (1).mp4
(4.63 MiB) Downloaded 892 times

SacredShen
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by SacredShen »

Would it be possible to use implanted eyebrows into soft silicone head? I don't really like the look of painted eyebrows.

Zolas
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Zolas »

SacredShen wrote:Would it be possible to use implanted eyebrows into a soft silicone head? I don't really like the look of painted eyebrows.
Starpery has said no they cannot. There are fake ones women who have thin eyebrows use. If I order one, I was going to see if they would put some on for me. That would be better than painted. As for eyelashes, TPE dolls typically have fake glued-on ones so they should do the same on the soft silicone. I would make sure before ordering though.

SacredShen
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by SacredShen »

Starpery has said no they cannot. There are fake ones women who have thin eyebrows use. If I order one, I was going to see if they would put some on for me. That would be better than painted. As for eyelashes, TPE dolls typically have fake glued-on ones so they should do the same on the soft silicone. I would make sure before ordering though.
Cool, might get those fake eyebrows on a soft Hedy head, those lips look too good to pass up lol

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Check out attached.
Great idea about gluing fake ones one.
Attachments
169cm silicone head Sarah oral.mp4
(9.84 MiB) Downloaded 636 times

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

Pretty cool. This is what I wanted to see.
Vendors need to add the option of what material they want the head (and extra head) in. (Hard silicone, soft silicone, TPE)

INFORMATIONS