Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Svetlana II Now on Order

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Inuyasha

Svetlana II Now on Order

Post by Inuyasha »

Well, I finally got off the fence and ordered a new doll. After much hmming and hawing, I finally decided that I would like to get a new Svetlana. For those of you not familiar with Svetlana the 1st the following link will take you to her pictures.

http://www.dollalbum.com/gallery/svetlana?page=1

The new Svetlana will be a Face 11/Body 7 as well, and will have the same specs regarding eye color and makeup. I ordered her with a medium blonde 707 style wig. I will see how I like that wig when she arrives or I may go with a different wig. I think with the 707 wig she will look a bit like she did in this photo. I also ordered a spare face, so I can do my own makeup work on the spare face for photo shoots.

PBShelley
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PBShelley »

Congratulations Inuyasha.

It'll be great to see her and your excellent photography again 8)

Now for The Wait... :razz:

Good luck!
PBS, Lily, & Eden
Lily Godwin & Eden Gardner's Doll Albums are here: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=10095

litlluvr
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by litlluvr »

Congrats Inuyasha on your order!!! :D
It's going to be great going a second time around with
Svetlana again!!! I'ts going to be interesting hearing
about the differences between your "old Svetlana" and
your new one also.

BTW... Your name came up in a topic I did about stairway
poses and how everyone was concerned about the mishaps
that could happen. I wanted to ask you if Kagome was around
and saw you with Svetlana and yelled SIT BOY!!!! 8O :lol:

Take care & congrats!!!

litlluvr & Yoshe.

1singer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Inuyasha please read?

Post by 1singer »

I was just looking at your doll album of your former doll,man'incredible.The body 7 I think is one of the sexiest that real doll has to offer. I would have real trouble on picking between the body 7 and the body 5 as my favorite.I don't think any doll at real doll has the calves,legs,butt look that the body 7 has.

Can you tell me what happened to your 1st Svetlana, did you have any problems with the body 7 and if so what were they,I may own one some day and I sure would like to know what to look out for.Your doll and album were great, and good luck with your new doll. Any advice on this body type sure would be helpful, thanks''

Euchre
Ex-Member

Post by Euchre »

Inuyasha... Congrats on SvetlanaII! She was one of my personal favorite dolls to look at back when I was still lurking. It was always great to see new pics of her!
1singer wrote: I don't think any doll at real doll has the calves, legs, butt look that the body 7 has.
I would tend to agree :wink:

Just for your information, body 6 is the exact same as 7 just w/ small boobs. Thought I'd throw that in there for Alex's and CJD's sake :wink:

Euch
I was a bad boy at TDF and got ex-membered.

Inuyasha

Post by Inuyasha »

Litlluvr
Svetlana's stairway mishap wasn't from posing her, it was early in my ownership of her and before I knew how to carry her really well. I lost my balance with her near the top of a staircase, and had to let her go to avoid us both going down the stairs. That broke her skull from her neck. I had to order a new skull to fix her. That fall probably did damage to the joint at her spine and pelvis that broke about 6 months after that. Of course with the rash of RD back injuries in that spot for models made at about the same time and since, it may have been completely unrelated. I was just fortunate she didn't bust any joints immediately in the fall. If I had been more careful it likely would not have happened.

1singer
My 1st Svetlana's back broke at the joint that connects the spine to the pelvis. The repair job was far beyond my capabilities to do correctly, and at the time I had some personal circumstances that made it such that it wasn't good having a doll around, and certainly not one that would have to be out in plain site for quite a while as I tried to do a complex repair job. Jerry took her in and did a great job fixing her up. She then went to another member here, who I can't recall, and I think she went to another after that, but from there I don't know. I am not aware of any further problems with her after Jerry fixed her. As you have probably read, a lot of dolls, not just the body 7 have had problems at that spine/pelvis connection with brackets snapping, or bolts coming loose or tearing through brackets. In Svetlana's case it was a bracket snapping. I pushed her into a pose one day on the "Cocktails" photo set that snapped it. That is why I suspect it may have cracked or been damaged in her fall months earlier. I didn't push that hard, but I probably put just enough force on it that a comprimised bracket could snap.

snugglesb469
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by snugglesb469 »

Wow, Inuyasha. Its a good thing you had the presence of mind to let her fall... That could have been very nasty to a person. Probably not too great for a doll, either, but... Congratulations on her reincarnation, and I wish for all the best.

P.S. You don't have any dolls named Kikyo, Sango or Kagome? WTF? :razz:

CJD
Ex-Member

Post by CJD »

Congratulations!!!! Svetlana was one of the first few dolls I saw when I started lurking here. will be nice t see her again!!! :D

Thanks Euch for the B6/7 note :wink:

mahtek
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by mahtek »

Congratulations, Inuyasha! :D

It will be wonderful to see Svetlana here again! Her wonderful photos convinced me to order Phoebe as a F11 all those years ago.

I'm sure the lightness of the new B7 will be a welcome improvement.

Hopefully your wait will be relatively short.

Mahtek & his Ladies
All I ever wanted, all I ever needed is here, in my arms. Words are very unnecessary, they can only do harm.

Campdaan
Ex-Member

Post by Campdaan »

Svetlana was a brand new doll when I first joined the Forum. New pics of her would pop up every few weeks.

I hope we will see more of her in her new spirit.

And as an owner of an old Body 5 and a new Body 5...You will LOVE the improvements.

Bill
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Bill »

It is good to have you back, Inuyasha. The dolls seem to be getting better with each new year and more choices as well. My last two Realdolls are still undamaged.....late 2003 and early 2004 dolls.

midnight
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by midnight »

Inuyasha...very glad to see you "back in the loop," so to speak. :!:
The Toy Store keeps us going.
Buy at the Toy Store: http://shop.sex-superstore.com/cgi-bin/toys2.cgi?af=4969&ecode=8170781N

PatBateman
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by PatBateman »

Inuyasha,

I just looked at your pictures of Svetlana for the first time, and she was an absolute stunner! If her new incarnation is anything like the old, you are a lucky man indeed.

I am curious about the metal stand pictured in those photos. I will start a new thread to ask you about it.

Once again, lovely pictures of a beautiful girl.

Pat Bateman

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

Congratulations Inuyasha!!

B7 is a great looking body indeed.

And like Euchre said, B6 has the same gorgeous rear-end as the B7.

Melissa: Yeah, and Alex loves to squeeze it!
Jenna: Originally my butt, Melissa... but you can enjoy it too :razz:
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

Inuyasha

Post by Inuyasha »

Hello Everyone,
I just thought I would let you know that Svetlana II goes into production this week. If all goes well, you should see some photos of her sometime in August. Here are a few ideas I am tinkering with for photo shoot themes.

Wedding Gown/Night
French (I mean Russian) Maid
Vintage 50's Dress and Lingerie
Svetlana's Webcam Show
Czarina Svetlana
Svetlana's World of Warcraft

Those are just some of the ideas I am kicking around. First I need to come up with an even better suspension frame design, so I can get it out of sight in the shots and so I can give her a more natural standing pose with the L bracket that many of you guys have designed for your dolls. Also I will be trying to do these photos in a way that I can easily superimpose Svetlana into other backdrops and have it appear fairly seamless. Photo shoots of Svetlana II won't happen every week or a few times per week like they did with Svetlana I. This is partly because I want to try to take my photos up a level from where they were, and partly because I want to reduce stress on her parts from so much posing and handling. This Svetlana will spend a lot more time resting between shoots as I gather the elements for a shoot and work out the posing and lighting better.

Seeing Stacy's photos and some of the great work many of you have done since Svetlana I passed on has inspired me to try to kick it up a notch.

INFORMATIONS