sexyrealsexdolls.com

Fleshlight inserts

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
Lorna-+DD

Fleshlight inserts

Post by Lorna-+DD »

On the subject of Fleshlight inserts or 'sleeves' not sure the proper term... I looked at the site that Maneyuk referred to, https://fleshassist.com/en/top. I don't seem to able to purchase anything., I click buy now & nothing shows up in the cart.? maybe it's my old browser? Are there other sources? I don't even see an option on the official Fleshlight web site that lists these individual textures. Am I missing something? Thanks.
You're traveling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That's the signpost up ahead - your next stop, the Twilight Zone!

sumthin_sumthin
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Fleshlight inserts

Post by sumthin_sumthin »

The 'Buy Now' button seems to redirect you to the fleshlight.com site - if you're not getting there, it probably means your browser is blocking redirects or new pages/windows from being opened, etc.

The textures listed on fleshassist.com may refer to older inserts that Fleshlight no longer carries - not 100% sure about this. The prefix before each name indicates the section of the Fleshlight web site to go to. For example, FLG = Fleshlight Girls. Unfortunately, the Fleshlight web site lists the inserts by the girl/boy it's modeled after, instead of the insert name listed on the Fleshassist web site.

Basically, if you like an insert on Fleshassist, click into that listing of it (i.e. FLG-FJB Obsession-Bliss) and check the description. In the description, you should find the name(s) of the model(s) (i.e. Jenna Haze / Brent). From here, go to fleshlight.com, then go into the Fleshlight Girls or Fleshjack Boys section, and then click on the model name. You should then see the insert you're looking for and can order it straight from there.

Hope this helps.

INFORMATIONS