Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Featured on the Daily Show

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Maecer

Featured on the Daily Show

Post by Maecer »

So I was up last night watching the Daily Show when I came across this segment. I thought it was a pleasant segment for Matt and his company.

We are truly in an age of doll expansion. Sure it's the wild west, with each manufacturer trying to out do one another and society still poo-pooing dolls, but eventually, the age will mature, order will be found and one day we can bring out ladies anywhere.

Swan
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll

Re: Featured on the Daily Show

Post by Swan »

Good vid! thanks for posting :thumbs_up:

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

I'd consider buying a mature looking robot modeled after Desi Lydic, especially if it can do the stuff that she was doing in the chair. As for Kathleen Richardson, who's been hammering at us for years, she's a lost cause and is only obsessed with who's fucking what and whom because no one is fucking her. I guess having a PHd doesn't really compensate for everything.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

Leaf

Post by Leaf »

That was fun to watch!

john1972

Post by john1972 »

That was pretty cool .
Thanks for posting this :)

Gaijin
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Gaijin »

Rock13 wrote: I guess having a PHd doesn't really compensate for everything.
It really doesn't. All it means was that your studies were hyper-focused on one question for a few years. Outside of that specific field, there's no reason to expect them to have better knowledge about stuff than the rest of us. My wife works with several PhD holders, and her coworkers without them are more useful for the team in general.

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

Gaijin wrote:
It really doesn't. All it means was that your studies were hyper-focused on one question for a few years. Outside of that specific field, there's no reason to expect them to have better knowledge about stuff than the rest of us. My wife works with several PhD holders, and her coworkers without them are more useful for the team in general.
Well, I was referring to this particular "Dr." She has been on an anti-doll/robot crusade for many years- the rationalization hamster runs hard and fast in her head and she consistently tries to assert that "reducing" a woman to a synthetic replica is immoral and a blight on our society while she's perfectly fine with a man being "reduced" to just a synthetic model of the part that a woman can slip into herself. I'll bet she has drawers full of them.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to the H2K Ranch

df888

Post by df888 »

Rock13 wrote:
Gaijin wrote:
Well, I was referring to this particular "Dr." She has been on an anti-doll/robot crusade for many years- the rationalization hamster runs hard and fast in her head and she consistently tries to assert that "reducing" a woman to a synthetic replica is immoral and a blight on our society while she's perfectly fine with a man being "reduced" to just a synthetic model of the part that a woman can slip into herself. I'll bet she has drawers full of them.
And sadly society and lawmakers will listen to this "Dr."!

tanman9990

Post by tanman9990 »

This forum never fails to produce cringe.
Rock13 wrote:...she consistently tries to assert that "reducing" a woman to a synthetic replica is immoral and a blight on our society...
Imagine being so devoid of interesting personality traits that you see a glorified plastic teddy bear with holes as sexual competition.

df888

Post by df888 »

I don't like how there seems to always be a counter argument to having a doll. Rather than just doing a positive story on them.

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

df888 wrote:I don't like how there seems to always be a counter argument to having a doll. Rather than just doing a positive story on them.
Even without religious qualms, etc., it's either too far afield or too futuristic for some people to get their heads around. One theme that runs through many of these articles is the refusal by both authors and so-called expert consultants to accept that some people might prefer a synthetic companion to the intimate companionship of other people.

Link to the H2K Ranch

INFORMATIONS