sexyrealsexdolls.com

Wearable Crownpeaks L Cup Breasts!

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
MightMaybe
Apprentice
Apprentice

Wearable Crownpeaks L Cup Breasts!

Post by MightMaybe »

Hey all,

I am proud to say that I have made a wearable version of the excellent Crownpeaks breast toy that I purchased several months ago. I did this because I am a naturally handy guy, and because I wanted to spice things up in the bedroom. My girlfriend, an incredible woman to be sure, was willing to wear them during sex to indulge my massive tits fantasies. I am a very lucky man.

This was mainly accomplished through the use of a handmade cloth harness that uses velcro to attach to the wearer's torso, then using a surprisingly strong (and expensive) glue to attach the breasts to the cloth. The result is incredibly pleasing, and was only held back by my relatively poor sewing skills. The vest fits a little haphazardly, but it is adjustable which helps a lot.

The Pros:
- OMG massive Crownpeaks breasts that can be worn by someone / a doll.
- They breasts absolutely come to life when they are worn by a person or put on a torso. They become so much more than just a toy when worn.
- Making them wearable allows for other positions other than just standing titfucks of a stationary toy.
- They still maintain their original functionality. That is, you can still titfuck them when they're not being worn.

The Cons:
- They're HEAVY. Crownpeaks breasts are not really made for being suspended by anything. They're so delicate I would be afraid of doing anything aside from just standing there. It's better to wear them lying down. They sag tremendously when worn upright, but some of you may be in to that so that might be a plus.
- They're delicate. During the gluing process I got glue in places it shouldn't have been which ruined the silicon in a small spot on the underside of one breast. If I did it again I would be MUCH more careful with the gluing process.

Would I recommend you do this? Not really, unless you are handy with a wide range of creative skills, including sewing, measuring, glue up, and a general sense of how things can be made. However, if you do, feel free to ask me any questions and of course I'd love to see photos when you're done. I also wouldn't be opposed to selling these or perhaps making the same modification to your own pair that you send in.
Attachments
Front view, in all their glory.
Front view, in all their glory.
IMG_20210323_180112.jpg (1.54 MiB) Viewed 1518 times
Back view. Can anyone say sidewinders??
Back view. Can anyone say sidewinders??
IMG_20210323_180153.jpg (1.88 MiB) Viewed 1518 times
Top view. A few wrinkles never hurt anyone.
Top view. A few wrinkles never hurt anyone.
IMG_20210323_180308.jpg (1.57 MiB) Viewed 1518 times
Front view unfolded.  It adjusts to fit a wide range of body sizes.
Front view unfolded. It adjusts to fit a wide range of body sizes.
IMG_20210323_180424.jpg (1.53 MiB) Viewed 1518 times
Patch job.  I used a tiny strip of cloth and some of the leftover glue to make a little patch.  It's basically unnoticeable since it's on the bottom and the boobs are so big.
Patch job. I used a tiny strip of cloth and some of the leftover glue to make a little patch. It's basically unnoticeable since it's on the bottom and the boobs are so big.
IMG_20210323_180557.jpg (592.12 KiB) Viewed 1518 times

daan
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Wearable Crownpeaks L Cup Breasts!

Post by daan »

That’s amazing! Great job!

drumbaird

Post by drumbaird »

Ohh id love a pair of those... id love to see a pic of them on!
Maybe theyd be perfect for some auto-paizuri action! :P
big boobs #1

Koop

Post by Koop »

MightMaybe wrote:Hey all,

I am proud to say that I have made a wearable version of the excellent Crownpeaks breast toy that I purchased several months ago. I did this because I am a naturally handy guy, and because I wanted to spice things up in the bedroom. My girlfriend, an incredible woman to be sure, was willing to wear them during sex to indulge my massive tits fantasies. I am a very lucky man.

This was mainly accomplished through the use of a handmade cloth harness that uses velcro to attach to the wearer's torso, then using a surprisingly strong (and expensive) glue to attach the breasts to the cloth. The result is incredibly pleasing, and was only held back by my relatively poor sewing skills. The vest fits a little haphazardly, but it is adjustable which helps a lot.

The Pros:
- OMG massive Crownpeaks breasts that can be worn by someone / a doll.
- They breasts absolutely come to life when they are worn by a person or put on a torso. They become so much more than just a toy when worn.
- Making them wearable allows for other positions other than just standing titfucks of a stationary toy.
- They still maintain their original functionality. That is, you can still titfuck them when they're not being worn.

The Cons:
- They're HEAVY. Crownpeaks breasts are not really made for being suspended by anything. They're so delicate I would be afraid of doing anything aside from just standing there. It's better to wear them lying down. They sag tremendously when worn upright, but some of you may be in to that so that might be a plus.
- They're delicate. During the gluing process I got glue in places it shouldn't have been which ruined the silicon in a small spot on the underside of one breast. If I did it again I would be MUCH more careful with the gluing process.

Would I recommend you do this? Not really, unless you are handy with a wide range of creative skills, including sewing, measuring, glue up, and a general sense of how things can be made. However, if you do, feel free to ask me any questions and of course I'd love to see photos when you're done. I also wouldn't be opposed to selling these or perhaps making the same modification to your own pair that you send in.
Nice! When did you buy your pair? I also had the same problems with wrinkles - the inner filling doesn't always hold tightly to the skin.

MightMaybe
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by MightMaybe »

I bought mine last year, I think they arrived in October. They are starting to show slight signs of wear, places where the bulk of the breast meets the back plate. I tend to be *very* careful with them during play, but even so they're just really delicate.

N2Deep
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by N2Deep »

Nice handy work. I hadn't thought about possibly doing that. Thanks.

INFORMATIONS