www.hrdoll.com

Factory images inside: HR 158/B, heads 16 & 45

HRDOLL is a professional manufacturer specializing in the research, development, production, and sales of sex dolls. We adhere to the business philosophy of “Honesty, Quality, Service First" constantly bring new models every month and provides personalized ODM services. Create the face & body shape according to different customer groups. A full silicone head will be also released near future, this will promote a new revolution and bring you wonderful experience. Website: www.hrdoll.com
Leaf

Re: Factory images inside: HR 158/B, heads 16 & 45

Post by Leaf »

Silentbob_swe wrote:Nice, looking forward to more pics of the body in different poses as i am also thinking of this one.
How is the breasts now? Were they gelfilled or solid?
The mind-boggling thing is that there isn't even a printout of the factory in the box as to what it contains and what's actually the product produced. :P

Given that, please consider that I have zero prior experience with dolls and don't have any comparison, and I wasn't sure when she arrived, but right now if I had to take a vote I'd decidedly vote for her actually having gel breasts. Mind you, they're still firm, but I feel that they're noticeably softer than the TPE on other parts of the body.
They are firmer on the bottom and softer on the side and the top, which would also make sense since the sculpt itself already forms a natural underboob-fold and hence cutting a deeper cavity in there would be dangerous. I think more convincing gel boobs that sag by the weight of the gel alone would need a different sculpt.

I can make one of those jiggle-videos if you want to see how it behaves. Maybe even semi-scientifically drop a fixed-weight dumbbell weight so that the force used is explicitly visible.

For me subjectively, I'm very happy with the feel of the doll's body in general (I have not used her for sex yet though, but not due to a lack of arousal when touching her - just a lot of cleaning and make-up work to do and proper wigs are still missing...) - I feel this TPE mix is ideal, all the parts that are muscle do feel very much like relaxed muscle, I can rest my hands on her stomach and I can feel the softly sculpted abs and it's not at all jelly-like, but her tiddies are still squeezeable and her upper body and other parts that are far away from the skeleton (like calves) jiggle convincingly when there's any movement induced.

Photos will still take a while, I still have to practice makeup (got head 45 cleaned completely with baby-oil and q-tips and time. The expensive special anti-waterproof-make-up-remover did nothing...) and unfortunately at least one of the heads I've got has an issue (broken head connector - those are supposed to be surrounded by a mountain of epoxy, which is completely missing on mine and hence there's nothing stabilizing the connector and it came clean off on the first attempt of posing a head. This can't possibly be a widespread issue and must be an isolated 'shit happens' mistake, because else we'd see literally all of 6ye/hr-made heads break off immediately on any movement.) which was forwarded by my vendor to HR on friday, so that'll take some time to resolve as well.

But HR has a lot of photos of this body and all I can say is they're absolutely representative of the real thing. But if you want to know something specific, shoot and I can take photos or measurements. :)

Brunch
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Brunch »

Leaf wrote:I can make one of those jiggle-videos ...
I'd like that! :razz: :multi:

Silentbob_swe
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Silentbob_swe »

I'd also like videos. And pics showing doggie style. I have looked at all pictures i have found, on some lhp looks really good, but on other pics not so. so it is difficult to decide. lhp is VERY important to me.
And i do not like BIG boobs or thin as a stick waists.

Leaf

Post by Leaf »

Okay, as requested, here's some boobie jiggling and squeezing, including a 1.25kg dumbbell weight so you have an idea how much pressure is being applied and can compare it with the reaction of the TPE above and blow the boobies. (I'm not using much force throughout the video at all.) They are, now without the slightest hint of a doubt, gel boobs (It seems to gets softer and way more noticeable as time passes).
LPH/doggie photos are scheduled for my next post. ^^
Sorry for the camera adjusting brightness when the black dumbbell comes in, I have no clue whatsoever how to stop it from doing that (It's the 13-year-old DSLR, I don't have dedicated video camera). Downscaled to 720P to keep file size down.
HR158A jiggle.mp4
(36.22 MiB) Downloaded 837 times
Keep in mind that I'm only 2cm taller than this doll and my hands are very petite in comparison to the average western male (those are the factory gloves). My glove size is female size M. So if you're taller, don't use my hands as a size reference! All boobies look quite generous in my hands!

Here are some additional photos I took when setting up the video-shoot from various perspectives, maybe they can help you judge boobie size (I've got a 70A-cup bra on the way to see if it fits, might be delivered by the weekend):
HR158A_boobies01.jpg
HR158A_boobies01.jpg (40.24 KiB) Viewed 1310 times
HR158A_boobies02.jpg
HR158A_boobies02.jpg (37.46 KiB) Viewed 1310 times
HR158A_boobies03.jpg
HR158A_boobies03.jpg (39.62 KiB) Viewed 1310 times
HR158A_boobies04.jpg
HR158A_boobies04.jpg (42.67 KiB) Viewed 1310 times
I'm delighted to report that the waist on my doll measures 62cm when lying down as on the images. She's still a distinct hourglass-type body and not rectangular, but that's because her body has a lot of depth and her hips and thighs are generous for her height (her thighs and mine have the same circumfence, and I've got some serious muscles there...)
It's not an unrealistic waist at all (and you can see the on the pics that the XS-size top fits tightly all the way around and doesn't hang loose anywhere), but it's still a slim girl (her measurements are roughly 80-60-90).
Her back isn't arched much on this picture and is completely in touch with the mattress - I can't slip my hand between the bed and her waist.
Her hands are the same size as mine except more slender, her feet are a bit slimmer but my socks and shoes fit her well, so I'd consider all of that pretty damn realistic.
Another thing I like very much about this body is her super well sculpted armpits - as you can see, there is no gap between her arms and her upper body, which is one thing I've noticed on many dolls. Her upper arms fit perfectly into her armpits, and it all looks absolutely natural no matter her arms position.

On an unrelated note, here's head #45 with custom makeup. It's the first makeup attempt and some things don't work so well on TPE. Especially the eyebrow pencils I got are really shitty (factory eyebrows were sooo detailed!), and the lashes are crap - the factory lashes are much better in quality and look. Those two things I must improve on in the future, but I still think the photo gives an idea how the head could look with a nude-style makeup:
HR45_custommakeup.jpg
HR45_custommakeup.jpg (88.5 KiB) Viewed 1310 times

Leaf

Post by Leaf »

Silentbob_swe wrote:I'd also like videos. And pics showing doggie style. I have looked at all pictures i have found, on some lhp looks really good, but on other pics not so. so it is difficult to decide. lhp is VERY important to me.
And i do not like BIG boobs or thin as a stick waists.
Alrighty then, and here's some LHP pictures - I used the included USB heating rod to indicate the angle of the canals. (At least one thing that's good for.):
sidefull.jpg
sidefull.jpg (154.03 KiB) Viewed 1292 times
behind.jpg
behind.jpg (152.5 KiB) Viewed 1292 times
Random hindsight photography lesson: If you wanna photograph a butt, mount a flash to illuminate the buttcrack properly. :lol:
lh1_angle.jpg
lh1_angle.jpg (178.93 KiB) Viewed 1292 times
lh2_angle.jpg
lh2_angle.jpg (178.95 KiB) Viewed 1292 times
spoon.jpg
spoon.jpg (177.21 KiB) Viewed 1292 times
Angle of the hip/thigh joints on the pictures is roughly 90 degrees, which should still be safe as per the manual.
Both love holes are easily accessible from behind and there's a lot of TPE between them, so there's a lot of safety margin as far as tears are concerned.

Brunch
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Brunch »

Thank you for the video and the photos. Boob jiggle is relative to the boob size, so can't expect a rolling ocean wave on a A-B cup. Seems like a very nice LHP :thumbs_up:

Sino-Mike

Post by Sino-Mike »

Thanks for the good review with pics and video. Is the skin color "natural" and does the TPE body leak oil ?
1-One TextileDoll because beauty and weight matter :)
2-One HappyDoll 168D with FJ Selena Head for more realism.

Leaf

Post by Leaf »

Brunch wrote:Thank you for the video and the photos. Boob jiggle is relative to the boob size, so can't expect a rolling ocean wave on a A-B cup. Seems like a very nice LHP :thumbs_up:
Yeah, it's more about squeezability/feeling at this size. Her left boob feels ever-so-slightly firmer than her right boob, likely because it was filled slightly more or with a different mix (Both boobs measure the same and the measurements are exactly as specified by HR, so the factory didn't enlarge the boobies with the gel, for which I am very thankful!). If I put my ear to it and jiggle a lot I can hear the gel in her softer right boob, there seems to be a *very* miniscule air bubble remaining in there. There's some variety to be expected in manufacturing (not an issue to me at all, was prepared by reading this forum :) ).
I think one could make 'em softer with your awesome boob-excavation-modification and filling her up with some polymer-hydrogel of your own (which was my plan if they were actually solid, but now I can happily delay that operation for a few years!), but having this out of factory is of course much better for a newbie.

By the way, here's the manual included with my HR doll: ;)
accessories.jpg
accessories.jpg (134.53 KiB) Viewed 1194 times
Without identifying the factory pics, the box contains absolutely no trace of this being a brand doll. There's not a single trace of the HR logo anywhere on or within the box.
However, great for newbies like me to know: A spare set of finger- and footnails and a blob of TPE were included for repairs!

Sino-Mike wrote:Thanks for the good review with pics and video. Is the skin color "natural" and does the TPE body leak oil ?
Skin color is "natural" and here's an attempt at taking a color reference image (gosh, it's quite hard balancing on a soft foam core mattress while attempting to hold a camera steady!) - white balance was set to the spec-sheet color of my lights and zero tint. All of this is entry-level equipment so that might be slightly off, but it's definitely not far off from reality.
skintoneref.jpg
skintoneref.jpg (423.67 KiB) Viewed 1183 times
(EDIT: This image looks quite warm in hindsight. I may be underestimating the influence of daylight coming through my curtains. It's better erring on the warm side though, since the doll's skin definitely isn't pink. Gotta get a proper greycard...)
The contouring palette on the bottom right is this one (502 NUDE):
https://us.shein.com/STEREO-FACE-Six-co ... -2260.html
Her skin tone is almost indistinguishable from the highlighter called 'the bright side' in there. Her skin tone and mine (a pale native german) are about the same brightness, but hers is noticeably warmer - just enough so that she looks alive and there's no mistaking her for a corpse.

I have only cleaned (with a soft sponge and diluted soap spray, no shower, and only once, not multiple times) and powdered her since her arrival, I didn't apply baby-oil yet as most people wrote that it isn't necessary on arrival anymore with today's dolls. I also lack any reference as to what 'leaking oil' looks like.

That said, she did not leave any trace of any kind of oil on the sheets she's been laying on for several days - there is no visible discoloration and the sheets feel dry.
After fondling her skin for a while, my hands feel slightly oily - but it's more on the level of a mutual exhange of oils between my hands and her skin, it's not like I've got any visible oils on my hand or my hands are slippery. It's just that her TPE oil and my skin oils feel slightly different and prolly get mixed just a little when sqeezing her. Or maybe it's just the baby powder rubbing off on me. :P
Again, I don't have any comparison between different factories' TPE, so that's all I can tell for now. To me, whatever oilyness might be present so far is definitely not a problem, since everything she came in contact with so far as far as sheets or clothing is concerned remained completely dry and pristine.

Leaf

Post by Leaf »

Sino-Mike wrote:Thanks for the good review with pics and video. Is the skin color "natural" and does the TPE body leak oil ?
Add-on to my previous post: For a more scientific test, I have put some white printer paper under her butt and calves to test oil leakage, and the papers have turned transparent where in contact with her TPE after some time.
So: Yes, she is definitely transferring/leaking oil. Not enough to disturb me personally, but still a very measureable amount and you will feel it on your fingers when rubbing her.
No idea how that compares to other dolls tho.

Brunch
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Brunch »

Leaf wrote:By the way, here's the manual included with my HR doll: ;)
accessories.jpg
Without identifying the factory pics, the box contains absolutely no trace of this being a brand doll. There's not a single trace of the HR logo anywhere on or within the box.
WTF?!! Holy shit! I'm VERY surprised about this. Man, I would have been super disappointed without proof of the brand as with a certificate or the like. An Entity Manual and no certificate, shit, what are they thinking...
Well, I sure hope your doll will prove durability of a brand doll, because if not then what's the point with a so called "brand doll".

Thank you very much for posting this! Really good to know.

EDIT: BTW, are there any brand stamp under the head beside the M16 connector? 6YE has that on their heads... (at least on mine there is)

Sino-Mike

Post by Sino-Mike »

Leaf wrote:
Add-on to my previous post: For a more scientific test, I have put some white printer paper under her butt and calves to test oil leakage, and the papers have turned transparent where in contact with her TPE after some time.
So: Yes, she is definitely transferring/leaking oil. Not enough to disturb me personally, but still a very measureable amount and you will feel it on your fingers when rubbing her.
Thanks for the thorough test and useful observations. The forum HR rep should read this, given the following comment made 2 years ago.
Attachments
no oil.JPG
no oil.JPG (52.71 KiB) Viewed 1177 times
1-One TextileDoll because beauty and weight matter :)
2-One HappyDoll 168D with FJ Selena Head for more realism.

Leaf

Post by Leaf »

Brunch wrote:
Leaf wrote:By the way, here's the manual included with my HR doll: ;)
The attachment accessories.jpg is no longer available
WTF?!! Holy shit! I'm VERY surprised about this. Man, I would have been super disappointed without proof of the brand as with a certificate or the like. An Entity Manual and no certificate, shit, what are they thinking...
Well, I sure hope your doll will prove durability of a brand doll, because if not then what's the point with a so called "brand doll".

Thank you very much for posting this! Really good to know.

EDIT: BTW, are there any brand stamp under the head beside the M16 connector? 6YE has that on their heads... (at least on mine there is)
Teee heee hee, knew that'd rile you up! :lol:
Just don't think so much about it! Let the manual think for you!
dontthink.jpg
dontthink.jpg (43.15 KiB) Viewed 1158 times
:haha4:

There is no stamp under either heads. Here's the one with the broken head connector, the other one looks the same except no damage (yet):
head16_condmg02.jpg
head16_condmg02.jpg (183.13 KiB) Viewed 1158 times
Wish me luck that the other one doesn't have the same problem. :cry:

I was already super angry during my weeks of research time that not only is there little info, but also no info or photos whatsoever given by the manufacturers could really be trusted, and that includes all name brands. My expectations have basically dropped so much that I'm already super happy that HR had front/back shots of the full body, all their promo photos actually depict the doll I've got and that I got a skin color even remotely resembling that which I was expecting, and that was kinda more important to me than a logo on a manual, so I'm more relieved than anything ATM.

However, of course you're right that this makes their brand super-weak. But that's HR's problem. There's a reason why other brands are the bigger fishes in the pond.
Sino-Mike wrote:
Leaf wrote:
Thanks for the thorough test and useful observations. The forum HR rep should read this, given the following comment made 2 years ago.
No problem, I still remember how I struggled for info when researching. Oil leakage is a good question.
Yeah, 'no' oil or smell isn't true. Maybe less than other dolls in 2019, or maybe even only less than their own previous generation of dolls.
I can smell the typical TPE-smell too, but only when my nose is real close to her body - around 5cm distance, maybe even 10cm over her belly. The smell has at no point 'filled the room' or was noticeable at a distance, which makes it smell much less than other chinese chemical products I've imported. A chinese mousepad can fill a room with quite some stench without problems (and become a gooey blob that fuses with the surface of your table after some usage), so this is pretty good for something as big as a doll in my books.
And Jeff/BCD recommended in a post to clean the doll 5 times on day 1, and I only did it once, so this may be simply due to me being lazy and skipping some cleaning of factory residues.
I hope that'll become less noticeable over time tho. But I'd cut them some slack for being chinese who try to speak english. That language barrier ain't easy to overcome.

----------------------------

On another note, all the rest of her stuff has arrived today, wigs and everything, again earlier than expected.
That not only includes the 70A-bra, but also a cheap 18% greycard! It might err on the warm side a little, but at least my photos shall be more consistent now!
HR158A_70A.jpg
HR158A_70A.jpg (69.6 KiB) Viewed 1158 times
(The bra on the picture is this one - 70A would be the EU size of course: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08961JJLL/ . Unfortunate that there aren't many dolls with busts as pretty as that model's,)
Seeing this, I'd recommend her getting a B-cup bra though. If she was a real girl, she'd be complaining that her nipples are right on or above the seam to the lace and that that's irritating, which makes this fit too small for me. Everyone may judge for himself. It still fits, and it's not so small that I'd have to return it. Luckily, as she's a doll, you can just get some XS stretch lingerie or sports bra for her and not worry about cups, bands and wire or even comfort...

Leaf

Post by Leaf »

Just a quick correction - I accidentially found a HRdoll logo today while preparing a shoot! It's molded into the TPE, at the back of each head!
hrdoll.jpg
hrdoll.jpg (57.71 KiB) Viewed 1103 times
Now I probably face the hard duty to inspect every inch of her naked body very, very closely to see if there's one etched in there as well somewhere.
It's a tough job, but it has to be done.
For science!

EDIT: I also just tried mounting and moving the second head - if any reader was scandalized by the broken head connector image above: This one turned out to be perfectly fine and took no damage whatsoever from posing the head! I'm super relieved! So don't worry, the one that gave in is very very very likely a rare single-head fluke.

Brunch
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Brunch »

Good! :thumbs_up:
Praise science, amen! :mrgreen:

INFORMATIONS