reallovesexdolls.com

WM164D: RLSD & WM knocked this one out of the park!

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

WM164D: RLSD & WM knocked this one out of the park!

Post by Rock13 »

My Hadleigh had been pressuring me to provide her with a wing girl for a few years, so on March 24th I ordered this doll. Her name is Hunter. She went into production on April 6th and shipped out on May 29th. In what seems like some kind of record, she made it through customs in Louisville, KY yesterday and arrived here in Northern Arizona at around 11:30AM today. That's less than 5 days from China to my freakin' middle of nowhere front door. The box looked like it hadn't even traveled a mile let alone 1000's, so thank you UPS! The packaging was greatly improved over what was in my first doll's box a few years ago. Form fitting foam pieces with a soft fuzzy liner, foam blocks in all the right places, and plywood bits to protect the neck, feet, and hands/forearms.

I had several significant custom requests for RLSD to handle, which they did flawlessly:

1. I did not want the wrist clevis bolts welded, advising them that I intended to remove the flat hand plate and finger wires immediately upon delivery and replace them with Mannequin Fan's hand skeletons.

2. I requested no factory makeup because I like to apply my own.

3. I requested French manicure nails, but no eyebrows or eyelashes because I apply those myself as well.

4. Everything else that was supposed to be included was well-organized in a foam tray.

RLSD- I mean Stacey and Steven- relayed these custom requests flawlessly. Clearly, WM and the manufacturer were well informed regarding my preferences and understood what RLSD was telling them regarding my order.

A few weeks into production, WM contacted RLSD to advise them that they had just finished a series of prototypes for their new articulated hands and that, although they'd already poured the mold, they would send a pair with my doll. They also offered to remove the palm plates/finger wires and leave a small incision through which I could install the new internal bits. I thanked them and replied in the affirmative- it seems I may be one of their beta testers. I guess they figured that if I was radical enough to remove the old hand plates & wires that they might as well offer me a set of their hand prototypes. I dunno, but now that the articulated hands are an option, I presume that they'll have to be selected during the ordering process.

So, she was done early last week and RLSD forwarded the quality check photos. They immediately contacted the manufacturer to clear up a question for me and WM went to unusual lengths to do exactly what I wanted. So, without further adieu, here are Hunter's first images and I expect to have her first photo shoot done and uploaded to her topic thread in a few days.

Since WM went the extra mile in offering to include examples of their new hand armatures, I will attempt to install them. If I run into any trouble I will probably "run home to mama" and switch back to the second set of Mannequin Fan hands that I'd assembled a few weeks before WM announced their new ones. (The first MF set has been doing a stellar job in Hadleigh's hands, btw, and I recommend them for any doll owner who is contemplating the upgrade- just check out what Trick700 achieved with his beautiful Amber's hands. Just super!).

Finally, I can't rave loud enough or long enough to express how pleased... stoked... cloud nine'd I am with RLSD, their customer service, and their communication skills. At every turn, they were responsive, considerate, and effective in relaying my questions and concerns to the manufacturer. I asked for some serious mods for this doll based on what I wanted them to do and my confidence that I could take it from there. They delivered precisely what I wanted. WM also displayed a conscientious approach to customer service by offering options that I hadn't even requested. In my book, RLSD is top notch, WM is da bawlz, and I remain a satisfied and loyal customer and I expect that Hunter will also need a custom RLSD/WM varsity jacket to match Hadleigh's.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

INFORMATIONS