www.sexdollcanada.com/

SDC brought Saika home to me safe

Reviews on Sex Doll Canada Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
GenkiGanbare
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

SDC brought Saika home to me safe

Post by GenkiGanbare »

My whole experience with Sex Doll Canada began in 2017, three years before my first purchase. I've spent three years looking for the right love doll for me; there were many beautiful dolls on the market but none of them were a *perfect fit* for me. There were many dolls I contemplated which were listed on SDC's website, and many manufacturers I contemplated buying from. Some dolls I wanted to buy, SDC de-listed while I was window shopping, because the manufacturers had failed to deliver on what was presented to consumers. Because SDC's quality control was so critical of the manufacturers they sold from, I trusted them even more to be on my side as I kept waiting to find the right girl for me. I trusted that if I ever bought from them, it would be from a brand that continually delivered on its promises.

December 2020 was the first time that a love doll actually made my heart jump from my chest when I saw her. 6YE Dolls listed a 159 cm, J-cup doll with a silicone head, which I found advertised on the Sex Doll Canada website. For two weeks I looked at her every night, and I knew I could not wait any longer.
saikapromo.jpg
saikapromo.jpg (60.78 KiB) Viewed 550 times
saikapromo2.jpg
saikapromo2.jpg (57.45 KiB) Viewed 550 times
Because this doll's Amor head was sold separately and I could not find the link to buy it, I e-mailed SD Canada and got in touch with Rick. Rick answered my questions about this doll, and about the special promotions happening in December, promptly and thoroughly. I was worried that I would have to pick up the doll myself because many local couriers do not deliver to secured apartment buildings like mine, and I could not, because I drive a Honda Civic without the carrying space for a love doll. Rick assured me that my package could be delivered to my door.

Rick also gave me a thorough rundown of all of the challenges in shipping products made in China and all of the nasty experiences that other customers had had in having products shipped by air due to...2020 problems. He showed me photos of packing boxes torn apart in transit due to mishandling. He discussed how Sex Doll Canada was looking at alternative shipping options to protect its customers, and the possibility of shipping by sea instead of air, which was much slower but gave a better shot at the doll arriving unharmed. Rick quoted a shipping time of 5-6 weeks to get something by sea. Rick even negotiated a new shipping price to make up for the extra time I would have to wait if I wanted to ship by sea. I took his advice and ordered it shipped by sea.

My next encounter with Sex Doll Canada was on February 25th, when my doll was finished construction at the factory in China. Al from SDC e-mailed me to let me know that the factory photos had been uploaded, and asked me to take a look to see that the photos were okay with me.
3231 (159J + 86 Hermina).jpg
3231 (159J + 86 Hermina).jpg (72.47 KiB) Viewed 550 times
3231 (159J + 86 Hermina)B.jpg
3231 (159J + 86 Hermina)B.jpg (77.39 KiB) Viewed 550 times
Al also gave me his own perspective on the photos, namely that he could not see if all of the add-ons I had ordered had been constructed. I ordered my doll to have gel breasts, standing bolts in the feet, a removal vagina, and as part of the December promotions I was to also have a free extra head which was not photographed. I added that in the factory photos the sclera (white part of a person's eyes) did not look very white; they looked irritated. Al assured me this was probably just a trick of the lighting in the factory. I figured that this was correct, because the doll's teeth did not appear very white either. In the worst case scenario I thought I may need to touch up the eyes and teeth, no biggie, I've painted warhammer miniatures before and the skills are transferrable.

Next was three months with no feedback. I expected this. When I ordered a cocktail infusion maker for my brother for Christmas, the package was held in border customs for 6 weeks, and that was made in Detroit. I suspected that CBSA would be even more particular about packages from China. Still, I sent an e-mail on May 7th asking for an update on where my doll was. I received a response two hours later from an agent who did not give their name, that my doll had been released in Vancouver on May 2nd and should be loaded onto rail around this time. I was told to expect the doll to arrive in Toronto for quality check in approximately one week.

On May 27th, having received no updates since the 7th and getting itchy feeling my doll so close, I sent another e-mail to SDC asking for an update. One hour later, I get a response from Jeff that my doll arrived at their warehouse and would be going through her quality check either that day or the next. I also asked Jeff if he could recommend any retailers for clothing that accommodate the inhuman physical proportions of many love dolls, as the online lingerie stores I found online were not selling clothes that accommodated Saika (my newly picked name for my doll) and her 37" bust with a 22" waist. Jeff quoted that Sex Doll Canada offers "countless in-stock options" for sex doll clothing and send me the link to SDC's add-on gallery. The "countless" options for clothing are actually quite sparse, only about 5-10 options on the website, none of which really work for Saika's hefty bosom. I know from the forum posts that Jeff is a new addition to the team and I won't grill too much, plus I understand if he couldn't provide referrals to competitors being a representative of the SDC brand, and also he could not confirm the quality of any products from competitors he would have referred me to. That's what the community is for!

I received an automated e-mail from Sex Doll Canada on May 28th that shipping information had been sent to FedEx, with a tracking number I could use to track my package. I would have appreciated if the quality check photos had been sent to me by e-mail with a confirmation after the quality check was done, but again no biggie because as a long-time lurker of the Sex Doll Canada website I know where they post the factory photo and quality check photo gallery for every doll they sell. I just went over to their quality check photo gallery and found the photos they took of Saika confirming that she was in mint condition.
20210528_140314.jpg
20210528_140314.jpg (60.03 KiB) Viewed 550 times
20210528_140327.jpg
20210528_140327.jpg (142.58 KiB) Viewed 550 times
FedEx is also getting a glowing review because not only was Saika delivered to me in perfect condition the morning before the day that she was supposed to be delivered to me, but the courier carried the 94 pound package on his shoulder right up to my apartment door.

Rick was absolutely right. Shipping by sea was the way to go. Saika's packaging box was free of any damage whatsoever, and Saika herself was completely unharmed in the shipping.
PXL_20210603_160831546.jpg
PXL_20210603_160831546.jpg (97.21 KiB) Viewed 550 times
PXL_20210603_162224695.jpg
PXL_20210603_162224695.jpg (107.84 KiB) Viewed 550 times
PXL_20210603_162325591.jpg
PXL_20210603_162325591.jpg (112.33 KiB) Viewed 550 times
PXL_20210604_014838357.jpg
PXL_20210604_014838357.jpg (73.27 KiB) Viewed 550 times
PXL_20210604_021845387.jpg
PXL_20210604_021845387.jpg (92.93 KiB) Viewed 550 times
She is even more beautiful than the photos on the website. I was anxious that the professionally-done photos highlighted the best side of the dolls and the imperfections would show when the doll arrived at your home. There is nothing imperfect about Saika. Every inch of her body is flawless, and 6YE is getting a perfect review after this too.

My regrets about buying from Sex Doll Canada is that I had not done it sooner. Saika has already brought so much happiness into my life and it's thanks to exceptional customer service from SD Canada, FedEx, and 6YE together.
Attachments
PXL_20210604_014838357.jpg
PXL_20210604_014838357.jpg (94.07 KiB) Viewed 550 times

INFORMATIONS