betterlovedoll.com

The MP lock is harsh to me :)

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
antares
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

The MP lock is harsh to me :)

Post by antares »

Hi,
well

I totally figure (and understand) why you chose to lock pm from newbies. Bots are damly annoying.Still i'm not the kind of guy who post a lot (even 5 seems a lot from me).
I am checking a lot of topics... and yep i'm actually thinking about buying a doll. And especially a "copy" doll brand FD for some reason (body aesthetic/weight and of course price).
I'm considering also a piper 130... and irontechs.

My problem with piper... I love ariel (140) face... but her global shape is too extreme to me... The poebe (130) is by far closer from the body shape i like but the face is "a bit" too childish. So kind of annoying to have to chose between face and body even if piper doll are REALLY sweet looking.

Irontech... second option... large variety of body, including some mini doll wich are ACTUALLY looking like a true "mini" women (the 115) without looking like a child or being overly disproportionned.
Some great body taller too... but... for taller body... the cost of it is quite near from firedoll... so basically firedoll quality + no neck join vs irontech global look... same price...

My final option is the "copy" doll brand FD... And THEY have the kind of body i like + the kind of face i like ! and is really cheaper than both irontech and piper.

The others brands... WM, dont like most of legs so upper body parts are ok, but not lower. And for other brands... legs are really a problem to me and when it's not legs, it's the extreme proportion (too much butlock and breast - that i dont find nice looking), and finally i dont want a full asian type face neither... that is closing a lot of options.

I know that one of your member : sanyav actually own that FD brand, and bought from an european store. So i would love to communicate with him.

And i'm, sadly, lock. ^^
Since i didnt post enought... so i guess i'm posting FOR posting. in some way ^^ If Sanyav would see that message would be awesome :)

And to finish on something more positive, globally members experiences feelings and a lot that i could read here is really helpfull. Thanks for maintainning this forum.

INFORMATIONS