teddy-babes.com

I... I didn't think our new TB Deluxe would be so tall haha

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
Invo
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

I... I didn't think our new TB Deluxe would be so tall haha

Post by Invo »

So we've had an Original Diana model, named Tyra, for about a year now. At first her size left something to be desired, kind of a short stack at 4 1/2 feet, but she grew on us pretty quickly and now she's our irreplaceable teddy bear.

Thing is though, for one reason or another, Tyra showed signs of advanced wear, with some small tears and holes appearing in her fabric despite us being very gentle with her.

So we got a new Cindy Deluxe so we could keep Tyra more as a stuffed animal, not to be used in any way that might damage her further. We we're expecting a slightly taller, more life sized version of Tyra when ordering this new girl which my gf ended up picking out.

But damn, oh damn. Idk if its just the model we got but this girl is an amazon. I'm not a super tall guy, only about 5'10", but our Cindy model is legitimately taller than me despite her 5'5" height on the website. My girlfriend, who is admittedly pretty damn smol, was in awe of Cindy if only because the doll almost has a foot of height over her. Watching her try to pick her up was fun at least lol, she quickly declared that she preferred Tyra and that the new girl was all mine.

I've attached some pics for size comparison, and how our new Cindy even dwarfs one of those massive costco teddy bears
20210605_142821.jpg
20210605_142821.jpg (3.01 MiB) Viewed 1107 times
20210605_142707.jpg
20210605_142707.jpg (2.85 MiB) Viewed 1107 times
20210605_161053.jpg
20210605_161053.jpg (3.96 MiB) Viewed 1107 times
Idk! Maybe I'm just used to the smaller model, but Cindy here (who we've tentatively named Jess) is legitimately taller than most of the girls I've been with throughout my dating life. Anyone else have any experience with just how tall their new Deluxes are? I might break out the tape measure to see exactly how tall she really is

Missionary
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: I... I didn't think our new TB Deluxe would be so tall h

Post by Missionary »

The previous model TBD' were about 5'7" tall, give or take an inch. (170cm +/-2.5cm)
The new model TBD are about 2" taller (5cm) and they weigh about 14 lbs. (6.3 kg.)
Blame it on big bones.
Same thing happens to cars. Every year they get bigger and bigger.
Cindy is a pretty Babe. In time both of you may enjoy wrestling her.
Maybe shorter hair will help.
The Babes pictured below are all the previous straight legged model TBDs.
Enjoy.
Attachments
Arachna and Cindy.JPG
Arachna and Cindy.JPG (229.35 KiB) Viewed 1059 times
Elisa and Pamela.JPG
Elisa and Pamela.JPG (263.04 KiB) Viewed 1059 times

Eyeball

Post by Eyeball »

My current bedmate is a TB of the previous, straight-legged revision. I don't notice the height difference in bed, but when she's on her stand, she's a bit taller than me. The new ones could probably use me as a chin rest.

setrack

Post by setrack »

we are mr tracks Babes - Lisa & Tina are straight leg de-luxe , and original Carly

but also in between over the years there was at least 2 other size's

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=42976

and as the Babes say ... size is'nt everything :haha4:

Lisa Tina & Carly xxx

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

my carly is one of the original deluxe models and is only 5 foot tall.

carlys_guy

Invo
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Invo »

Yeah, I'm starting to think there might be a height disparity between the original deluxes and the revised models! Maybe the structure needed for the rotating hips (convenient for posing, not much so for everything else) add a couple of inches on the model!

Missionary
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Missionary »

Let us hope that the folks at 8thW will realize that bigger is not necessarily better.
The Standard Babes were cute, on the short side, with oversized boobs. Yummy. Everybody loved them.
The straight-legged Deluxe Babes were my favorites. Manageable size, gorgeous boobs, pretty faces, but could have used some fixes.
The rotating hip Deluxe Babes are giants with smaller boobs and too many questionable functions. Why?
Do I wish for a Babe about 5'4" tall, smaller hips cuddle monsters, but also good sex-partners. No anal and oral for me, please.
Chinese proverb: I should be careful what I wish for, it may come true.

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

Yeah. I'm 5'6" and have little to no interest in owning a doll taller than me.
Hearing about the quirks of the new models disappoints me. While I doubt my next doll will be a TB, I will eventually want a new one.

Missionary
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Missionary »

What really matters is the body size match. When fully inserted, there should be a face to face match.
I am 6'0", perfect fit with the straight-leg TBDs. It is a total pleasure to look at these beautiful big-eyed Babes.

Invo
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Invo »

Gaijin: Yeahhh, I'd say that the Original TB's would be a perfect size for you then, but they've been discontinued forever now

The new quirks aren't awful... I mean a big initial thing I didn't like about our original TB was we could never pose her to just sit up. The new updated deluxes fix that, buuut tbh its a lot harder to use her as a pillow when so much of her is rigid

Missionary: For sure. Do you have any of the new rotating leg versions? Bases off the size comparisons I've seen, I'm kind of assuming that the new 'updated' versions have a slightly different build. The torso especially seems very elongated

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

before these new TBD's came out the deluxe versions started at 5 foot but after a few years they went up to 5 foot 9 inches and had narrow faces. for a while there was a lot of discrepancy in there height being hand made.

carlys_guy

Carla Johanna
Doll
Doll

Post by Carla Johanna »

If I stretch a bit, I get to 170 cm. It's not quite enough for Wolferich, but when I step on his toes, I'm just as tall as he is.
Love and hugs
Carla

And watch out for the pixies and mothers in law, they are evil.

Invo
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Invo »

carlys_guy wrote:before these new TBD's came out the deluxe versions started at 5 foot but after a few years they went up to 5 foot 9 inches and had narrow faces. for a while there was a lot of discrepancy in there height being hand made.

carlys_guy
Yeah! Thats something I'm not too psyched about either tbh. I love the way the originals have their head/face shaped, and Tyra's rounder face definitely lends itself to a cuter, more approachable appearance. Our new girl Jess has the longer, narrow face (that I've admittedly may be trying to fix by squishing her head once in a while lol, not the best method but has worked a little) and admittedly its a little small compared to the rest of her body
20210605_161630.jpg
20210605_161630.jpg (2.74 MiB) Viewed 764 times
20210605_161904.jpg
20210605_161904.jpg (4.17 MiB) Viewed 764 times
>If I stretch a bit, I get to 170 cm. It's not quite enough for Wolferich, but when I step on his toes, I'm just as tall as he is.

And yeah! I was expecting about that height, but Jess looks like shes about 6 ft on her toes lmao. Its nuts and my gf is thoroughly intimidated! She definitely prefers Tyra as her teddy bear over Jess, who would probably be more fitting holding her like a TB instead

Missionary
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Missionary »

Your Tyra has a soft, pretty face. I am not too crazy about my new Diana. They must have gone to a new vendor.
Maybe a new fluffy wig would help your Jess.

Invo
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Invo »

Ok woooow

I broke out the tape measure last night. The results are insane

Laid out flat, her feet resting naturally pointed outwards, our Cindy Model is 6 feet 4 inches long (6'4")

Standing up straight, she is just over 6 ft from her ankles to her head

Holy shit; I know size and shape of these models will vary a bit from doll to doll, but thats genuinely huge

She literally has a foot of height over my gf, and now that I have a support hook to stand her up on, she's notably taller than me

Kind of nuts. I'm literally going to have to look into new ways to store her and Tyra now, because I was expecting a 5'5" doll I could fit in my trunk, not an amazon of a girl whos taller than 90% of the girls I know haha

INFORMATIONS