reallovesexdolls.com

New buyer questions

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Zhivy
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

New buyer questions

Post by Zhivy »

Just bought a 168 cm F cup and never owned a doll before. Is there any instructions for cleaning or storage or maintenance? I've seen this premium renewal powder, but unsure how often to apply it or how often to wash the doll etc.
I'd love to hear some cleaning and care tips even storage tips from other owners. Is there any equivalent renewal powders or stain removers that can be picked up from local stores or is this TPE so easily damaged that I'd need to buy this stuff from the RLSD site?
Thanks for any advice!

kimberinyorkshire
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: New buyer questions

Post by kimberinyorkshire »

Hi Zhivy,
i too am a new owner and have been searching on here for tips and advice.
There is tons of cleaning advice, powders, oils, showers, baths and all other parts in between.
Here is the best post i found.

viewtopic.php?f=227&t=75101

Have fun!

Zhivy
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Zhivy »

Awesome thanks for the response, that was exactly what I was looking for!

Wolverine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wolverine »

WM168F.jpeg
WM168F.jpeg (2.72 MiB) Viewed 1249 times
viewtopic.php?f=240&t=141085

I have that same doll body, just got it s month ago!

Those are good tips, I have bought a good supply of mineral oil

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08SR ... UTF8&psc=1

and for storage, make sure you have standing feet option, to keep dust off, I bought this

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01AV ... UTF8&psc=1

Fits the entire doll. The hand held shower wand, and anti bacterial soap

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01H2 ... UTF8&psc=1

https://www.amazon.com/Amazon-Brand-Sol ... 99&sr=8-53

One problem I have had with one of my other WM dolls is toenails falling off, and disappearing, so MAY want these

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07T1 ... UTF8&psc=1

You get a nice hand book with your new doll, lots of "do's, and Don'ts" and care tips too. I just bought a jar of their "premium refresh powder" so I'll let you know once I've tried it, if there's any difference to over the counter baby powder. The RLSD powder DOES come with an applicator makeup brush.

Zhivy
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Zhivy »

Wow gorgeous, thanks for the tips! I did get the standing option so that should work fine.

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

All of the little maintenance tasks, what to do and when and in what order, can seem a bit daunting at first. However, once you get used to the routine and establish the rhythm, it becomes second nature just like checking and changing the oil in your car. After three years of experience with my Hadleigh, I advise new doll owners to wade in gradually, i.e., don't overdo the oiling. As for powder, a lot of people use a clean cotton sock with powder inside it to dab it on. I haven't been able to replicate their results, so I just put some powder in the palms of the white gloves that usually come with the doll and gently pad it and blend it in all over. Do avail yourself of the vast body of knowledge contained in the Maintenance & Repair forum and take the time to acclimate to your own doll's maintenance requirements. It all seemed a bit tedious at first, but once I had it down the various steps in the routine became quite enjoyable.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

Zhivy
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Zhivy »

Ok ill search for the maintenance and repair forums and thanks for those tips. I'll have to get more familiar with the forums in order to find everything!

joe0808
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by joe0808 »

Precautions for dolls:
1. Do not wear dark clothes to prevent clothing from fading and contaminate the doll.
2. Do not scratch the doll with sharp objects.
3. It is recommended to wear a condom when making love. Lubricant must be applied. Use a flusher directly afterwards. Rinse and dry
4, when you are posing, you should gently break off the skeleton. Don't forcefully break~

Zhivy
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Zhivy »

So my 168F shipped and will arrive Monday- ill post some pics if I can make the time... I am trying to buy some clothing for her, but can't seem to find any that fit her small waist and large breast size, do you find it works better to pick the larger breast size clothing and have a looser waist or vice versa or has this been a non issue for others out there? Just haven't bought women's clothing before and am thinking once I get it, it won't fit.

Zhivy
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Zhivy »

Also, any tips for stashing her when guests come over? My house has always been open for family so just wandering if anybody has found a good discreet storage option where wandering family members couldn't get in to just in case.

Mr_W
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Mr_W »

I have a gas-lift storage bed which has been perfect. The base is fully enclosed (no feet, so you can see underneath). It looks just like a normal bed, so no one would expect there's anything under it. The mattress lifts up plenty high enough to easily put my doll in and out of there.

I also covered the slats with a black fitted bedsheet - just in case someone changed my sheets or something. Like if a girlfriend stays over. Cos you know I wouldn't want them to find it, and I'm planning on keeping my doll until my next serious relationship.

I was also kind of thinking about making a locking mechanism so that you can't lift the bed unless you know the secret lock. That's just how my mind works....

Mr_W
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Mr_W »

Also, a few more tips. For powder: Corn starch baby powder is cheap and works. And if you want to use dark clothes, just put light ones underneath. Although it's a bit difficult for thin items like bikinis.

Best tip I've found: buy multiple heads if you like different kinds of girls. Saves $$$ and storage by not having multiple dolls. Just think about what skin colour would go with all looks. And best to order these at the same time as the doll, so that there's minimal colour difference in the TPE.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

One thing I could throw out is be mindful if you pick her up facing you by her cheeks, watch for belt buckles and watches. You can scratch/scuff/cut them easily with either of those. Guess who found out?

Wolverine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wolverine »

Zhivy wrote:Also, any tips for stashing her when guests come over?

I have a partially empty closet in my "Toy / Collections" room.
I'm planning on a concealed storage, since there is a space between my bedroom closet, and bathroom that is wasted behind a wall. :roll:

INFORMATIONS