AF Doll

Poly out of the box

AF Doll is one of the biggest and professional TPE love doll manufacturers from China since 2011. Our factory is located in Dongguan City and covers an area of more than 9,000 square meters. We strive to improve and innovate high quality TPE love dolls. The TPE materials that we use have the following characteristics: no smell,environmental, long-range elasticity,human-like skin,etc. With introduced advanced technology and imported equipment,AF doll continues to provide the most lifelike love dolls at affordable prices to customers all over the world. Website: www.afdoll.net
Caudillo

Poly out of the box

Post by Caudillo »

I wanted a Polynesian looking doll for a Gauguin photo montage. This is Poly, brought from Ricky at the Doll Channel, which is close but the face is not quite what I need but I think she is pretty enough to share here.

She came in a study cardboard box with more bubble wrap than dolls costing twice as much.

It took some effort to straighten her shoulder, EVO skeleton, before the talc treatment. The fingers are very delicate and thus got lace gloves which is shame because the fingernails are really nicely done.

I tried a denim skirt but tight short shorts seemed to suit her better. I am trying different wigs to bring out her eye color and skin tone.

This is very much a work in progress, Now I am searching for a Hawaiian MuMu that is unlikely to stain the TPE.
Attachments
TDF06.jpg
TDF06.jpg (202.83 KiB) Viewed 1547 times
TDF04.jpg
TDF04.jpg (169.1 KiB) Viewed 1547 times
TDF03.jpg
TDF03.jpg (211.03 KiB) Viewed 1547 times
TDF02.jpg
TDF02.jpg (177.35 KiB) Viewed 1547 times

Caudillo

Re: Poly out of the box

Post by Caudillo »

Poly is 19.

I know you should not ask a gal's age but I thought it would assure some viewers.
Attachments
Poly is 19.jpg
Poly is 19.jpg (122.25 KiB) Viewed 1514 times

INFORMATIONS