www.wmdolls.com

How can I get little pills off my doll as I clean her

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Mitchell Hart
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

How can I get little pills off my doll as I clean her

Post by Mitchell Hart »

Everytime I use soap and water and a micro fiber cloth these grayish pills or built up tpe residue coats her. What a pain in the ass, any solutions ?
Lovely Everly (WM 5’2 157b 62 lbs 159 face)
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=136966

EVERLY My blonde baby doll!
viewtopic.php?f=215&t=137005

Sweet Cocoa Puffs (Jettie) YL 148D
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=142265

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: How can I get little pills off my doll as I clean her

Post by setevoltas »

Yeah I feel your pain MH. Every so often someone talks me back into using soap and water to try to clean a doll. They must all have lightweight dolls and huge walk in showers.

I take a soft sponge, get it damp but not sopping with a little bit of soap suds, then use a spray bottle of baby oil to wipe the doll down in sections. The gray dust/ powder/ dirt crap can then be picked off the sponge. Sometimes it comes right off.

The person who invents a reliable non-sticky TPE blend will be my hero.
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

Mitchell Hart
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mitchell Hart »

setevoltas wrote:Yeah I feel your pain MH. Every so often someone talks me back into using soap and water to try to clean a doll. They must all have lightweight dolls and huge walk in showers.

I take a soft sponge, get it damp but not sopping with a little bit of soap suds, then use a spray bottle of baby oil to wipe the doll down in sections. The gray dust/ powder/ dirt crap can then be picked off the sponge. Sometimes it comes right off.

The person who invents a reliable non-sticky TPE blend will be my hero.
Good lord help me

AtomicPunk

Post by AtomicPunk »

Sadly there is no quick and easy way to clean TPE :(

I have never had any success with soap and water. Wet TPE refuses to let go of any dirt and turns any power to sticky globs.

Mineral Oil is my holy grail.

I just wipe down Alita with Mineral Oil and a paper towel. Cleans the power and grime with decent job of absorbing it into the towel. I'll work my way in one direction, and what doesn't get absorbed will collect in a clump. A good shot of mineral oil on the towel will then mop the built-up clump.

After she's clean, ill go over with warm soap and water to wash of any excess mineral oil. And then a re-powder.

Just my 2 cents.
-- The AtomicPunk --
** Alita ** WM 157cm B - #368 || The Life of Alita (link) Alita's Instagram (link) || Visit LIFEOFALITA.COM (link) || Alita's YouTube (link)

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

AtomicPunk wrote:Sadly there is no quick and easy way to clean TPE :(

I have never had any success with soap and water. Wet TPE refuses to let go of any dirt and turns any power to sticky globs.

I just wipe down Alita with Mineral Oil and a paper towel. Cleans the power and grime with decent job of absorbing it into the towel. I'll work my way in one direction, and what doesn't get absorbed will collect in a clump. A good shot of mineral oil on the towel will then mop the built-up clump.

After she's clean, ill go over with warm soap and water to wash of any excess mineral oil. And then a re-powder.

Just my 2 cents.
Yep, I'll go with paper towel sometimes also. :thumbs_up:
Sete's Gatas

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

I've encountered this "greasy grimy gunk" issue as well. The only way I've had any success is to start with her midriff and then work the stuff down toward the toes, up toward the neck socket, and down to the fingertips. Basically, it doesn't want to lift off so I sort have to push it off a cliff.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

Mitchell Hart
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mitchell Hart »

Rock13 wrote:I've encountered this "greasy grimy gunk" issue as well. The only way I've had any success is to start with her midriff and then work the stuff down toward the toes, up toward the neck socket, and down to the fingertips. Basically, it doesn't want to lift off so I sort have to push it off a cliff.
I feel like jumping off a cliff

Mitchell Hart
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mitchell Hart »

Just my 2 cents.
Now Auto, is Mineral oil the same as baby oil or is there a better chance with so-called mineral oil?

jackhart1980
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jackhart1980 »

Just noticed this happening on my month old lightly used WM157b. Glad I'm not the only one with this recent discovery.

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Hey man/guys,

I used to struggle with this too...until I found out about the 'credit card' method; basically I put the whole body in baby oil (using deodorant roller) let it soak for a little while, and then I scrub her whole body with a hard plastic card; pretty much the old Roman way hahaha but it really works wonders...be prepared to see some nasty shit coming off but basically that residue you mentioned + other filth mixed with the oil in a slurry substance ;).
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

AtomicPunk

Post by AtomicPunk »

Mitchell Hart wrote:

Just my 2 cents.
Now Auto, is Mineral oil the same as baby oil or is there a better chance with so-called mineral oil?
Baby Oil is basically mineral oil with fragrance. But I always check the ingredients on baby oil to make sure it's not anything but that. Some "baby oil" contain additives or other oils not TPE friendly :wink:
-- The AtomicPunk --
** Alita ** WM 157cm B - #368 || The Life of Alita (link) Alita's Instagram (link) || Visit LIFEOFALITA.COM (link) || Alita's YouTube (link)

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

Yes I recently got a lovely second hand girl from some well known friends
here on the forum :)..
Well to wash her I decided to try the sponge method that everyone swore worked lol.
I ended up with this mess too..
What I think happens anyway is TPE leaches oils.....
You wash her put a layer of powder or corn starch on her and everything is great..
Over time she keeps leaching oils and the layer of powder and corn starch soak up the oils..
You then powder or corn starch her again lol.
This goes on a few times and finally you end up with very sticky spots on your girl.
This is the oils turning the corn starch or powder into a gooey mess lol.

The hand washing method was not going well so I took her into the shower without
her head and put a sandwich baggy over her neck stub with rubber band to keep out
water and stood her on some wash clothes to pad her feet and keep her from sliding
because trust me when these girls get wet in the shower they can become a wet noodle lol.
I washed her many times and rinsed her off and the buildup rolled off of her and was
all over the bottom of the shower when I was done lol.
Now I know that the people that had her before me did not have her that long and
are very picky about how they powder there TPE dolls ..
So even the very small amounts of corn starch on her still caused this mess when
washing her lol.

Also lots of people will tell you to use dish soaps when cleaning your TPE girls but I
really do not think its a good idea..
Dish soaps are designed to lift and remove OILS from your dishes..
I just do not trust taking the chances of removing excess oils from TPE when TPE is
reliant on these oils to survive..
I used very low cost cheap non scented non conditioner type shampoo from the dollar
store.
Take your time and when your done she will be striped of all the old layers and ready
to start putting new layers on lol.
Also good time to freshly oil her at this time as well before putting any new powder
or corn starch on her :).

This is probably why those that own Silicone girls swear they are much better to care
for ...
I now have both and both have there ups and downs and both are great fun over all :)

bigchilli
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by bigchilli »

Baby oil!

Rub it on with your hands
Wipe the shit off with a baby oil soaked microfiber cloth and bung her in the shower

I hardly ever powder my girls anymore

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

bigchilli wrote:Baby oil!

Rub it on with your hands
Wipe the shit off with a baby oil soaked microfiber cloth and bung her in the shower

I hardly ever powder my girls anymore
:haha4: :haha4: :haha4:

Once I convince you to graduate to a big girl you're gonna think twice about "bunging" a baby oil covered doll into a shower. :mrgreen:
Sete's Gatas

roninfiertze

Post by roninfiertze »

I used to experience some pilling like that. I've switched to using a sacrificial cloth on a table, and a small soft sponge with mineral oil. Drizzle mineral oil on the sponge end, and use it to repeatedly wipe in one direction till it's dirty, then wipe it off on the cloth to clean it and re-apply mineral oil, repeating the wiping till it comes away clean. Finally I just lightly dab with another clean cloth to semi-dry and not over-saturate with oil. Once she's sat for a while and looks dry I dab on corn starch with a powder brush. I clean my TPE dolls head to toe like this.

It seems extremely effective at pulling everything out of my dh168, and is the method I've been using for over a year now with no adverse effects. In fact it seems to make the TPE look way better than it has since she was new 3.5 years ago, as cleaning with a shower and soap never did that much good for me.
Present:
Katie - WM 145cm head #1 - 2014
Cheyenne - Sanhui 156cm head #2 - 2016
"Anthro Project" - HappyDoll 100cm TDF banned - 2017
Alexandria - DH168 132cm TDF banned - 2017
Emily - DH168 132cm TDF banned - 2018
Casandra - DH168 145cm Marie - 2020
Anastasia - CD 138cm TDF banned - 2021
Unnamed - CD 130cm TDF banned - 2021
Ordered - Zelex 142cm TDF banned - 2021

Future:
1.) GameDoll Sino G3 160cm