sexyrealsexdolls.com

New TPE doll owner must have items?

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
bigboobz

New TPE doll owner must have items?

Post by bigboobz »

Hi, and thanks for reading and possibly contributing to the discussion.
The base topic is: If you could go back in time and tell yourself what items or accessories for your doll that you must have. What would they be and maybe where is the best places to order them?
The premise came to me when reading though thread after thread in this awesome community and gleaming things that maybe I should get. Not sure where to order them...
Baby powder and baby oil are obviously a dead horse but input or brands are welcome.
Examples:
TPE glue
TPE stain remover
nylon stockings or bodysuit?
memory foam pad
female condoms
Chartpak Markers
back brace? :whistle:

What am I missing or what would you have recommended to yourself when you started out?

Im still new to having a TPE roommate and hope to learn from the collective wisdom.
My growing collection
YL 160CM REGINA Head: #356. Tan TPE. Bra size: K, Fuckable Tits
Sanhui 156cm Head:#17, Platinum Silicone. White#1
WM 160D JOVI head #172, Tan TPE.
WM 170cm M-cup, Tan TPE.
Mystery 145CM~ , Black TPE Bra size: B
Several Brest toys.

Wishlist:
More Brest toys!
SM Doll 150cm L-cup
YL 150cm mega breasts
Hidoll 160cm super huge boobs titty fuck
Hidoll 160cm super huge tits big breast
Hidoll 158cm pussy breast huge boobs

zaxdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: New TPE doll owner must have items?

Post by zaxdoll »

Hi,

while i don't have any more tpe dolls, here is my two cents :
- cadum baby powder and a brush to apply it
- tpe glue is only to repair
- stain remover is needed only if you keep your doll wearing dark clothes for a long time. I used to wash 2 or 3 times clothes before putting them on the doll (whereas tpe or silicon, i think it's a best practice to have) and i remove them for storage
- stocking or bodysuit, well, never used them but if you're in it ;)
- if you are high on budget, maybe you should prefer a storage case ? otherwise, simply buy a memory foam matress for laying her down
- never used condoms (feel better i think but it's personnal opinion) but spend a loooooooot of time cleaning :/
- markers ? hmm why ?
- can be a nice lingerie but depend on doll size :/

Hope it helps ;)

Edit : i usually get what i need either on auction site either to my local stores :mrgreen:

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Suggest you check out as many posts of TPE repairs as you can and decide for yourself but the following are some of my observations of recent posts

TPE adhesive is recommended, there have been some interesting TPE glue compounds used on dolls
Some TPE glues have been successful, others not so much
Not a lot of information has come across the forum as to the composition of these glues and that leaves some of us a bit skeptical of the glue's efficacy :)

So far there is a concern that these glues are over-priced when purchased separately
I don't have any experience with Indigo's CWA nor any idea of the pricing

The best commercially documented ones I know of so far that is realistically priced is a 3M 94 Primer or 3M VHB Tape Universal Primer UV product
These two products lend themselves to dissolving soft and finely cut TPE material to make a paste for major repairs
The 3M 94 Primer is useful as is for repairing unstressed splits
Superglue, both liquid and gel have been used with some success but not 100% in all cases and a few posts of accidentally gluing stuff that did not need to be glued. The superglue gel seems the easier to work with but both require care and tiny amounts

TPE stain remover is useful should you leave non-colorfast clothes on your doll for extended periods or in hot shower
TPE does have a high content of mineral oil that naturally absorbs stains over a period of a couple of months, this process can be accelerated with Benzoyl peroxide acne cream (10% or better) to a matter of a few days

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Chartpak Markers are good for touching up nipple coloration, lips, etc.
The effect will last a month or so
Some pointers to longer lasting coloration
viewtopic.php?f=229&t=131728&start=120

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

You know, it's really tough to say what is a definite, must have. So much depends on the individual, what doll they get, how it's used, stored and so forth. Everyone's circumstances are different, what is a must for one, may be of little or no value to another.

Take Chartpak markers for instance. For me they're perfect. I used those to color my doll's nips and labia over 2 years ago and they still look great! For someone else though, the short comings may far outweigh any benefits and that's really what you have to take into consideration when you read other's recommendations. How it fits with your particular situation, likes and dislikes.

As for myself, I don't think I'd do anything different than what I did when I was first considering a doll purchase. I basically just took my time and researched for better part of a year before deciding on the perfect doll for me. I read all the care and maintenance threads after ordering and made a mental note of which advice would likely fit my needs and intended use best. I didn't buy a thing in advance though. I just waited for her to arrive and took it from there. The one thing I soon discovered was, a lot of doll care comes down to good old common sense. If she's dirty clean her. If she's dry oil her. If she's sticky, powder her. It really is just that simple.

bigboobz

Post by bigboobz »

Its true we probably cant make a definite must have list. But lets say a (natural disaster) takes your house and its time to start over. Your getting a new doll and what else? What brand of lube do you pick? You know allot more about whats worth it and whats handy now then the first go around, right? That is the gold I'm looking for here lol.
I appreciate all your posts. And zaxdoll, the back brace was for me... She is heavy lol

P.S. so far, the thing I appreciate most is the suspension kit for storing the doll. Being able to hang her up in the closet makes things easier. Im happy I got it.
My growing collection
YL 160CM REGINA Head: #356. Tan TPE. Bra size: K, Fuckable Tits
Sanhui 156cm Head:#17, Platinum Silicone. White#1
WM 160D JOVI head #172, Tan TPE.
WM 170cm M-cup, Tan TPE.
Mystery 145CM~ , Black TPE Bra size: B
Several Brest toys.

Wishlist:
More Brest toys!
SM Doll 150cm L-cup
YL 150cm mega breasts
Hidoll 160cm super huge boobs titty fuck
Hidoll 160cm super huge tits big breast
Hidoll 158cm pussy breast huge boobs

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

the back brace was for me
That did have me wondering a bit :)

Belasarius97
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Belasarius97 »

New owner here, would love some recommendations on brands, for lube, and mineral oil.....

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

Belasarius97 wrote:New owner here, would love some recommendations on brands, for lube, and mineral oil.....
Wicked Aqua for lube
I use the Kroger Comforts brand Baby Mineral Oil.

As far as the must have items for a TPE doll, besides the obvious baby powder / cornstarch and baby oil / mineral oil, here are some that I highly recommend:
powder brush (one to dust off the freshly applied powder)
fillable powder puff (to apply the powder)
microfiber towels and washcloths, or a very soft sponge for bathing and drying
waterproof shower curtain for those who bathe their dolls with a spray on soap and water mixture (such as myself)
shower or tub chair for those who are able, or brave enough, to get their dolls in the shower (one day I will be this brave)
wig brush (loop hole bristles that cut down on pulling hairs out of the wigs)
flesh tone / nude nylon wig cap to go under the wig to minimize wig cap stains
crotchless nylon body stocking or pantyhose
rolling office chair, or lightweight transport wheelchair
tampons or an air drying aquarium pump
10% benzoyl peroxide containing acne cream (for stains)
heat gun (for inevitable repairs)
3M 94 Tape Primer (again, for inevitable repairs)
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll