ufdolls.com

Best practices with these dolls?

Ultimate Fantasy Dolls are the latest and greatest creation from US-based wholesaler Pipedream Products, the world’s leading manufacturer of adult pleasure products with over 2500 unique items to choose from. With exclusive factories in the US and China and a vast global distribution network, Pipedream’s Ultimate Fantasy Dolls are the first affordable high-end TPE dolls available to the mass market! Website: ufdolls.com
guru meditation

Re: Best practices with these dolls?

Post by guru meditation »

KrinoUFD wrote:
seagull wrote:Some quick release connectors make this task a snap but the older threaded types can leave a black mark on the top of the neck if the Vaseline has been absorbed :)
Ah, I see... that makes total sense. Mandy is the only doll I've worked with and I guess I've been spoiled by the quick-release head for sure.

I've also found that after 9 months of heavy use in my photography (head popping wise, as I change her eyes/hair very frequently during shoots) that her beautiful, natural permanent makeup has mostly rubbed off. But I've been very cavalier around wearing gloves when removing the head (i.e., often don't wear gloves when I pop the head) so for newbies even when working with a quick release head I'd say be very careful about waring gloves and remember that those lovely freckles, blush and even eyebrows are somewhat fragile and deserve gentle treatment.
It is rather easy even for beginner to refresh the makeup with eyeshadow if the original makeup is still visible. If something goes south, baby oil can be used to remove all the applied stuff (including original permanent makeup). With little patience, good set of brushes and in location with bright lights, one shouldn't have too much challenge.

You can also use this stuff to dolls lips, but would recommend covering it with vaseline (applied by carefully tapping with sponge brush), letting it sink in for a day and washing excess off with tiny amount of water and towel (will also make the color much lighter than what u originally applied).

Color should always be tested to TPE test piece 1st. Specially if u're going to apply also some protective layer on top of it (lips).
Jenny (UFD Carmen, review)
Lara (WM EVO140D/36 from Yourdoll)
Orla (Irontech Gymnast Victoria 150 from Yourdoll)

86barettaguy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Best practices with these dolls?

Post by 86barettaguy »

First bit of maintenance beyond a quick cleaning (don't leave organic matter in there and maintenance becomes easier); sleeve replacement. Damn difficult to remove the factory installed one but once it's out a bit, massaging around it inside the cavity makes it a bit easier. Lubed the new sleeve to make insertion easier, hope that doesn't mess things up for later. My reasoning behind luring was that I wanted to avoid wear from the friction between the insert and the entrance. Will future replacements be easier?

INFORMATIONS