reallovesexdolls.com

Permanent Nipple color?

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Apogee

Permanent Nipple color?

Post by Apogee »

Does anyone know or has found out way to permanently colorize / paint TPE nipples so that they cannot be unwashed or smeared on clothes? I haven’t done much research on this yet, but wanted some direction before I start buying unnecessary paints/makeup.

ceenj01

Re: Permanent Nipple color?

Post by ceenj01 »

Hi, I've tried a lot of thinking and nothing seems to be a real ornament. most of my attempts have faded. But the classic hair dyes lasted the longest. I can't remember the brand, but I think many of them are on the same base.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Apogee wrote:Does anyone know or has found out way to permanently colorize / paint TPE nipples so that they cannot be unwashed or smeared on clothes? I haven’t done much research on this yet, but wanted some direction before I start buying unnecessary paints/makeup.
Much written on the subject, just use the search bar at the upper right, but from my experience, Chartpak markers are about as permanent as you can get to color TPE. They're Xylene based which is a TPE solvent in higher concentrations, so color adhesion is very good. I would caution though, when using Chartpak markers there is absolutely no margin of error. Once applied it's on, mistakes and all!

I colored my TPE gal's nips and labia over 3 years ago using Chartpaks and it still looks good with very minimal fading. Application takes a very light touch and it's advisable to stop just short of your finished line to allow for color bleed. These also take about 24 hours to fully cure (dry). Prior to which, color transfer to fabrics can occur.

Wolverine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wolverine »

I have read, both on some TPE, and some silicone doll sites, they use heat with powdered coloring. I kept looking at old factory photos,
and kept seeing these at the work stations.

Heat Gun 01.jpg
Heat Gun 01.jpg (85.58 KiB) Viewed 729 times
Heat Gun 02.jpg
Heat Gun 02.jpg (73.56 KiB) Viewed 729 times

They would apply color, gently heating it, them patting it, as in this repair video by Dollforum member "Mishka1965"

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=101220&hilit=Mishka%27s+eyes

HOWEVER, Following Miska's coloring tutorial, makes better sense Here is an incredible job redoing a plain head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aOEA2RKh7w

Parts covered in video, and available on Amazon, and Ebay. Below is his repair to TPE video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZxzfN4NXH4

I just got in the sealant, and "magnetic lash" kit from Amazon.

ABYSS REALDOLL sells some re-coloring Kits, I've bought some, since I have a Realdoll, so I know they do.

Brunch
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Brunch »

Check out links in my signature :whistle:

INFORMATIONS