www.wmdolls.com

Beautiful Girl for Sale...

Reference of items that TDF members sold in the past.

Moderators: Kite, mi6c

Leo

Post by Leo »

Hi all and thanks for the responces on my doll. I think I got back to everyone but what I will do is make it clear I haven't decided on a final price for my doll so I'm open to sell her to the highest bidder. She is in great condition and ready to go so let me know...

Leo--

P.S. Sorry it took me a while to get back to you all but I've been busy here. I was thinking about posting my doll on ebay. I might still do that depending on what offers I get on this forum. Thanks again...

brian

Post by brian »

I AM EXCITED PLEASE E-MAILL. inowatu1t@webtv.net

Poet
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Poet »

Leo, why don't you post a reasonable asking price here? It might save you some time e-mailing everyone....If you think about it this is not the "auction house". The category is Dolls for sale. Have you ever gone to someone & asked how much they want for a used : Truck, car, refrigerator, motorcycle, gun, boat etc. etc. & get a response along the lines, of "Well I am not sure what I want for it, make me an offer." That is not real life, in real life, they place ad's & put in the price they want to sell something for...it either sells at that price or it doesn't....that's called feedback & you adjust your selling price accordingly if the item does not sell...if you don't have a good idea what you can reasonably sell it for, then I don't know how you expect make good communication work. I have been there before, I write someone, state my offer, they write back "Well I was hoping for "X" amount more. Just say what you want to get. If it is too high, you won't get any takers then you whittle the price down. Why do it on an individual basis for everyone involved? My feeling is, have enough balls to state a selling price, a reasonable one. Is that so hard to do? Good luck fishing, if you can't state a selling price, we can't do business. Poet

Leo

Post by Leo »

Well Poet I did set a price and people got mad about it. I changed my mind and decided to let people offer what they thought the doll was really worth. What is funny is that I've had offers that have far exceeded my asking price so I'll just stay quiet and let people decide for themselves what they are willing to pay. And as for real world sales, I have found that people who for the most part want to get back what they paid for an item but not sure as what's a fare price to a potential customer will say, 'make me an offer'. There is nothing wrong with that, it's called being open for negotiation and it happens all the time. Because I give people the option , I’ve have had nothing but positive feedback and possibly a potential buyer. I for one am going to stick with what works and hopefully get somebody a cute doll to take home. Thanks for the suggestion...

jackrabbit
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by jackrabbit »

The question is why is all of it being done here in the forum, as opposed to private email or an auction on ebay?

Most people just post one message here pointing to the auction. All of this endless negotiation is built into the auction format. You set a minimum price and people will bid what they are willing to pay. We have seen cases where the final price was far higher than we would have expected for a used doll.

Don't ask people what they are willing to pay. Let them bid and show what they are willing to pay. You want people to make an offer. What is a auction bid other than an offer?

Poet
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Poet »

Leo, I am aware you posted a price before. Do what you think will work, I just find this kind of "bidding" a bit strange.... put it on "E-Pay" & see what happens. For potential buyers, the old addage seems to apply, "A fool & his money".

If one chooses to order the exact same Doll used as from the factory at close to the same price as a factory Doll (not yours, just any Doll for this scenerio), it reminds me of the situation that used to prevail at Harley Davidson, their models where so popular (& over priced & inferiorly produced) people would buy them only to turn around & sell them (for more), the only incentive for the seller being fast money & for the buyer the fact that one would not have to wait for a delivery from the factory (sometimes 4 to 6 months or so). That is a consideration I suppose....

Bottom line, I personally feel your original asking price was unreaslistic. That's my opinion only. Now if U R telling me people R offering U up to that figure or beyond then truly, there R some people out there with more money than common sense....But it's their money. I don't presume to have never wanted something so badly I paid too much. What I was paying for was to GET whatever I wanted, not for an intrinsic value in the merchandise itself.

NO offense here, I don't even know U personally...or anyone on this board. like I said before, if U can get an excellent offer more power to U. just ranting a bit. Poet

bassdaddy58
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bassdaddy58 »

I like her perky tits!!! It seems my body 5 never had such nice and pointy, perky, gravity defying boobies like that!! [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Leo

Post by Leo »

Doll sold... Thank you to everyone who was interested...

captain43

Post by captain43 »

[img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

jackrabbit
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by jackrabbit »

So can we conclude that Captain Kirk was not outbid by Starfleet this time? [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

captain43

Post by captain43 »

You always knew Captain Kirk would prevail in the end. I won't see her for a couple of weeks, I'm taking the kids to visit Colorado. Can't wait to get back, and I haven't left yet.

Jerry
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Jerry »

Hey... if the Kids skateboard then you gotta go to the Denver Skatepark... it is the largest outdoor FREE park in the nation.

Jerry

captain43

Post by captain43 »

If I get up that way, we will, were flying into Colo. Springs, my Mom lives south of Pueblo, kids haven't flown yet, or left New England for that matter. So, we have a lot of ground to cover. AS for Maija, I might change her name to Marie, not sure yet. I'm looking forward to seeing her and giving her the attention she needs. She's gorgeous and reminds me of an old high school crush of mine. I'll keep the forum posted when she comes home. I'll have to see about pictures so we can put her in the matrix. Am I excited? you know I am. Kirk out.

MarkY

Post by MarkY »

Welcome aboard, we look forward to your pictures of well, possibly Marie. [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

INFORMATIONS