AF Doll

165cm I-Cup

AF Doll is one of the biggest and professional TPE love doll manufacturers from China since 2011. Our factory is located in Dongguan City and covers an area of more than 9,000 square meters. We strive to improve and innovate high quality TPE love dolls. The TPE materials that we use have the following characteristics: no smell,environmental, long-range elasticity,human-like skin,etc. With introduced advanced technology and imported equipment,AF doll continues to provide the most lifelike love dolls at affordable prices to customers all over the world. Website: www.afdoll.net
deetee09

165cm I-Cup

Post by deetee09 »

Hi everyone.

After lots of browsing, I think I've settled on this doll for my next purchase. However, I can't seem to find anything about it anywhere else I look.

Can anyone that owns this model give me their thoughts on this doll? If you can share photos, I'd like to get a better look at the vaginal opening, a side view of the waist (looks pretty slim in the photos but I can't exactly tell) and perhaps hands on breasts for size comparison. If anyone can link me to factory photos of this model, that would be very helpful too.

Thank you!

pdkh2000
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: 165cm I-Cup

Post by pdkh2000 »

Hi Deetee09

And what doll is that?
Do you have a link or pics?

deetee09

Post by deetee09 »

pdkh2000

Crap I copied the link when I made the post, but I forgot to paste it. lol Here it is!

https://sexdollgenie.com/collections/i- ... ymeria165i

deetee09

Post by deetee09 »

If anyone still has any information about this particular model, I'd love to hear it. Thank you!

dashdoll
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by dashdoll »

Meet Kimi, DH-158 Kaede

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=117658

INFORMATIONS