www.beautiful-dolls.com

Magic Moment brand - from Beautiful dolls vendor? Anyone?

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
bdizzle18

Magic Moment brand - from Beautiful dolls vendor? Anyone?

Post by bdizzle18 »

I recently ran across these dolls (from this approved vendor) and really like one...

1. Does anyone know the upper vs under bust?
2. anyone have any videos or more images; reviews etc..?
3. anyone have leg length?
4. anyone know Thigh girth?
5. Anyone have links to head images? I'm zooming in and not getting the detail I need.. nor other angles...
Heads I like - maybe - 08 09 (favorites likely **12 & 16* ) 21 22

6. Anyone EVER see a doll like this on a tiny frame? 120 to 140cm that weighs half this? I'd love that lmao...

https://beautiful-dolls.com/168cm-c-40_ ... -2256.html

Chest: 98cm 38.5in
upper vs under?
Waist: 41cm 16.1 in
Hip 99cm 39in

- weight 104lbs 47kg!!!! why?

This is the 118th manufacturer I have stumbled upon and now is in my top 3 for possibly buying...

She has a LARGER chest and the same tiny waist as a wm155, sm158, - smaller waist than the Dollhouse 158, - and the smaller racyme 140 and rlsd142...

+Larger chest (significantly) but not crazy sagging large
+ defined abs / thin stomach / rib outline on a TINY waist
+ 105 pounds... 47kg is crazy heavy... I want something half this weight.. but might deal with it cause I can't find any smaller dolls with a middle and top like this.

-I prefer the ultra thin looking legs of the 6ye 132 or the jy140P (but they dont have the defined abs/ribs that this has...) the 6ye has smaller breasts ( - ) and the jy140 breasts are a bit too large for the body imo ( - ) So these two only have better legs; and really its the 6ye 132 that has the best legs I've ever seen on any doll to date...

*Joy Wong stated that getting hollow breasts would not be a problem even though they are not an option on the website... this would be great so I can blow them up even more.. a little; lol
Attachments
If only she had tiny hips and these legs.. and half the weight.. she'd be perfect for me lol
If only she had tiny hips and these legs.. and half the weight.. she'd be perfect for me lol
6YEDoll-132cm-Big-Breasts-Doll-for-Men-Lovedoll-08.jpg (30.11 KiB) Viewed 586 times
basic image showing her... in her 105 pound glory.
basic image showing her... in her 105 pound glory.
magic168_luna 04.jpg (51.81 KiB) Viewed 586 times

INFORMATIONS