https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

68cm TPE doll degrading HELP

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

xxxman122

68cm TPE doll degrading HELP

Post by xxxman122 »

Hello, long time no see. lol
I thought I'd never come back here after my life gotten so busy x_x

I own a 68cm doll from China. I bought this back when Amazon allowed Sex dolls to be sold on their site.
It's been 3 years and half. This doll's perfect for me, in terms of size, weight and dressing up.

I begin to see some serious degrade/deformation from hands and up, what I'm guessing is due to TPE aging.
I just came here to see if anyone got a solution to prevent or even make TPE rock-hard if it needs to, to stop this degrading.
The current state of doll's hand: very smelly (probably toxic) and liquid-alike (like jelly) and the skeleton can rip it through.

Extra notes:
I don't do any sexual act with my doll. I just sleep with it.
Seller back in the day claimed it TPE, but I have a bigger doll made out of TPE, but that ones been fine. Maybe cause it's bigger(?), taking longer to degrade?
I read what I can find on Google and I thought maybe it's the hydration problem, so I kept it hydrated with washing regularly and applying mineral oil to keep the moist inside, but it doesn't really help.
It's made cheap, I'm aware, but I'm kind of attached to it now. Just wondering if there's anything that could be done before letting it die out..

david 68
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: 68cm TPE doll degrading HELP

Post by david 68 »

8) i had one of my gurls have the same problem, she 's no longer around.... i have a post here some where .....( why she is melting?)............it has many comments talking about the same issues your having . :drinking:

xxxman122

Post by xxxman122 »

david 68 wrote:8) i had one of my gurls have the same problem, she 's no longer around.... i have a post here some where .....( why she is melting?)............it has many comments talking about the same issues your having . :drinking:
I see.. May I have the link? I can't see by your threads only at your profile.

Also if I'm interested in the same size, but made in silicone with the price range about $500 or less. Do you know any that's good?

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

Sorry to hear this, I have had TPE dolls disintegrate in less than 6 months and have had TPE dolls last over half a decade, and do very little or no oiling of my dolls, believing TPE is oily enough, and how long the doll last depends on the quality of the TPE, as much as maintenance, eventually the TPE will break down, when that happens is a matter of luck as much as anything else.

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

sorry to hear about your dolls problems, here is a link to david 68's doll post.
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=141689

carlys_guy

xxxman122

Post by xxxman122 »

carlys_guy wrote:sorry to hear about your dolls problems, here is a link to david 68's doll post.
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=141689

carlys_guy
Thank you for the link. Oh jesus. That's horrifying..
way worse than mine..

xxxman122

Post by xxxman122 »

Dollfriend wrote:Sorry to hear this, I have had TPE dolls disintegrate in less than 6 months and have had TPE dolls last over half a decade, and do very little or no oiling of my dolls, believing TPE is oily enough, and how long the doll last depends on the quality of the TPE, as much as maintenance, eventually the TPE will break down, when that happens is a matter of luck as much as anything else.
I see.. How does Silicone ones compare to this?

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollfriend »

xxxman122 wrote:
Dollfriend wrote:Sorry to hear this, I have had TPE dolls disintegrate in less than 6 months and have had TPE dolls last over half a decade, and do very little or no oiling of my dolls, believing TPE is oily enough, and how long the doll last depends on the quality of the TPE, as much as maintenance, eventually the TPE will break down, when that happens is a matter of luck as much as anything else.
I see.. How does Silicone ones compare to this?

The Silicone Dolls that I have had, (none were taller that about 90cm) have stood the test of time with very little or no deterioration in over half a decade, Silicone should definitely outlast TPE but the softness, especially in a smaller doll will be hard to find compared to a small TPE doll.

Mk111222
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Mk111222 »

Unfortunately, from what I have researched TPE is more durable than Silicone. I would recommend finding a professional to maintain the doll. I too am looking for some type of service to help me maintain my doll. If there is anyone you find please do share their info in the forum.

Thanks

xxxman122

Post by xxxman122 »

Dollfriend wrote:The Silicone Dolls that I have had, (none were taller that about 90cm) have stood the test of time with very little or no deterioration in over half a decade, Silicone should definitely outlast TPE but the softness, especially in a smaller doll will be hard to find compared to a small TPE doll.
Which vendor sells 68cm size silicone dolls? It's so hard to find them.
Mk111222 wrote:Unfortunately, from what I have researched TPE is more durable than Silicone. I would recommend finding a professional to maintain the doll. I too am looking for some type of service to help me maintain my doll. If there is anyone you find please do share their info in the forum.
I'm just going to try both TPE and Silicone and find out.
if you're looking for any professionals, it's gotta be your local sex store. my local store, they sell sex dolls, but costs a lot more than the internet.
but I'm sure they'd be down to provide the care service if you pay them extra $$$... I personally will care it myself though.

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollfriend »

xxxman122 wrote:
Dollfriend wrote:The Silicone Dolls that I have had, (none were taller that about 90cm) have stood the test of time with very little or no deterioration in over half a decade, Silicone should definitely outlast TPE but the softness, especially in a smaller doll will be hard to find compared to a small TPE doll.
Which vendor sells 68cm size silicone dolls? It's so hard to find them.
Mk111222 wrote:Unfortunately, from what I have researched TPE is more durable than Silicone. I would recommend finding a professional to maintain the doll. I too am looking for some type of service to help me maintain my doll. If there is anyone you find please do share their info in the forum.
I'm just going to try both TPE and Silicone and find out.
if you're looking for any professionals, it's gotta be your local sex store. my local store, they sell sex dolls, but costs a lot more than the internet.
but I'm sure they'd be down to provide the care service if you pay them extra $$$... I personally will care it myself though.

Have you looked at Aiko Doll they make a line of 68cm Silicone Beauties, they also make an 82 cm.

xxxman122

Post by xxxman122 »

Dollfriend wrote:Have you looked at Aiko Doll they make a line of 68cm Silicone Beauties, they also make an 82 cm.
Thank you!

Mk111222
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Mk111222 »

Can vouch for Aiko!

INFORMATIONS