teddy-babes.com

Just did it

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Just did it

Post by Gaijin »

Thanks for these pics!

Juncharted2
Ex-Member

Post by Juncharted2 »

Dang, nice collection!!! Any of your ladies need some ink , I'm your man!!
https://youtu.be/Zw7RLArsaic

@samteddybabe /Instagram

Missionary
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Missionary »

To Ubiquinone, thank you for the detailed pictures.
I am happy that 8thW uses the same head / face designs for the 2021 Teddy Babes.
I have become attached to them, they make my days brighter, they are delightful.
Teddy Babes bodies are pretty much generic, the face, hair, nail and nipple colors give them their personalities.
Names don't matter that much, most hosts give them new names anyways.
Please note, that my pictures also contains the names of the Babes on the picture.
Every one of the attached pictures were displayed on TDF before, but here they are together:
Carly, Cordelia, Vicky, Six Blue Eyes, Twenty-one with original messed-up hair with birth-year, and their promo pictures in the same order.
I have kept the Babes original names, I liked them. Marilyn and Sonya were ordered with closed lips.
Life is good, Enjoy.
Attachments
Carly.JPG
Carly.JPG (121.93 KiB) Viewed 744 times
Cordelia.JPG
Cordelia.JPG (69.08 KiB) Viewed 744 times
Vicky.JPG
Vicky.JPG (135.6 KiB) Viewed 744 times
Amber, Elisa, Pamela, Cindy, Tina, and Vicky.JPG
Amber, Elisa, Pamela, Cindy, Tina, and Vicky.JPG (160.73 KiB) Viewed 744 times
Group of Twentyone.JPG
Group of Twentyone.JPG (357.77 KiB) Viewed 744 times
Promo Photos 21.JPG
Promo Photos 21.JPG (447.05 KiB) Viewed 744 times

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

Missionary, I may not have said it before, but that's an impressive collection. Are there any models in their current inventory that you are missing? Do you have VIP status with 8th Wonder after buying so many? Where do you store all of them?

Missionary
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Missionary »

To Gaijin: Other than the 21 Babes shown above, I also have a Nicole Babe and two rotating hip Diana Babes.
I missed out on 3 Babes (Alexis, Bianca and Ms. Robinson) before the 2019 models were discontinued, but space is at a premium in my house.
I don't have any special status with 8thW but they do appreciate my support. I am a regular customer.
Some time ago I decided that I rather spend my money to support precious Teddy Babes than leave it to relatives and their lawyers to fight over.
All 21 Babes and Nicole (with green eyes) were modified by moving the vag opening about 2 inches closer to the belly button. They are perfect missionary partners now. Hope that the ride will never end.
Soon we will start a new Picture Show. I already have about 60 wigs of all sorts. Still need to get a few more outfits. Cooler weather will help too.
I want to apologize to Ubiquinone for hijacking his "Just did it" subject thread. He is on his way to a sizeable Teddy Babe collection. It is very easy to add just one or two or three more pretty Babes.
Attachments
Nicole.JPG
Nicole.JPG (124.97 KiB) Viewed 704 times

Ubiquinone
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Ubiquinone »

Missionary wrote:To Ubiquinone, thank you for the detailed pictures.
I am happy that 8thW uses the same head / face designs for the 2021 Teddy Babes.
I have become attached to them, they make my days brighter, they are delightful.
You're welcome. And you are also right: the Teddy Babes have a calming effect on me. And through the Teddy Babes I rediscovered my joy in photography.
Missionary wrote:To Gaijin: Other than the 21 Babes shown above [...]
I want to apologize to Ubiquinone for hijacking his "Just did it" subject thread. He is on his way to a sizeable Teddy Babe collection. It is very easy to add just one or two or three more pretty Babes.
21 Babes? OMG. And I was told to be mad, ordering another 4 Babes next to my 3 existing Babes. I also was asked, why I did not order another silicone doll. Well, that is easy to explain: a Teddy Babe is better to handle (clothing and cuddling in bed) and is not so heavy. And for the price of one silicone doll, I get what I ordered lately (including the import VAT and custom fee).

Pity, that some models are discontinued (like Jasmine, Marilyn, Amber, Pamela). But as I said in my inital post, I'm going to re-buy my esixting 2010 models. Maybe also more, but space is also limited in my flat...

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

Thanks for the answers. Hopefully we didn't completely de-rail the conversation.

Missionary
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Missionary »

To continue my previous post:
I also have two new 2021 model Diana Babes named Diana and Maxine. (Maxine was a dear friend in my younger days)
Diana is a much appreciated gift from a generous friend - thank you. Maxine was a regular purchase.
I still have work to do with Diana and Maxine, as I was not able to consummate our relationships.
I noticed some differences: They are taller, wider and ~3 pounds heavier, the boobs are positioned higher, and the rotating legs.
(Please, don't tell me about the rear entry)
But they retained their plushiness and pretty faces and they can sit comfortably at the table.
I will work out my mating difficulties with them, as soon as the other Babes grant me time.
Cheers.
Edit: I found a photo of Diana and Maxine with long hair.
Attachments
Diana and Maxine with long hair.JPG
Diana and Maxine with long hair.JPG (286.19 KiB) Viewed 613 times
Diana and Maxine.JPG
Diana and Maxine.JPG (364.02 KiB) Viewed 645 times

Missionary
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Missionary »

To Ubiquinone: As I understand, 8thW discontinued some models at the time of change-over because of low demand.
Marilyn with the open mouth did not work. My Marilyn (and Sonya) came with closed mouth. I never cultivated mouth breathers.
Jasmine, Pamela and Cindy had double curly wigs, making them more expensive to produce.
I removed the huge, curly double wigs and put on more manageable wigs, more to my liking.
Jasmine's face is similar to Cordelia's. Cordelia with new hair makes me smile every time I look at her.
Pamela is very unique. The inquisitive eyes. She is beautiful.
Very pretty Elisa (Elsa) is not discontinued and deserves to be on the group photo.
But remember, you may ask for eyes, mouth and hair of your liking for your Babe. (and no pubes)
Amber is still available, Amber is a hot Babe.
My favorite Babe? Every one of them.
Attachments
Elisa, Pamela and Marilyn.JPG
Elisa, Pamela and Marilyn.JPG (208.28 KiB) Viewed 559 times
Jasmine, Amber and Cordelia.JPG
Jasmine, Amber and Cordelia.JPG (209.61 KiB) Viewed 559 times

INFORMATIONS